Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

1 minute ago, BringerofShadows said:

The Nightwatcher has no clue what that is. So she grants it, but now you are allergic to water. (To the touch, you can still drink it)

I wish Fall Out Boy would go back to the Punk Rock genre instead of Pop.

Granted, however you constantly hear pop music ringing in your ears for the rest of your life, also the song keeps changing, so it never becomes white-noise.

I wish to be able to binge watch shows that haven’t come out yet.

2 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted. They all get copyright strikes.

I wish for pop songs to stop being so annoying.

Granted, pop songs are now the most enjoyable, entertaining, amazing songs ever. However, listening to these songs makes you never die. Now, you be thinking “that’s not to bad” but you still age, your skin shreds, and your bones crumble, but you still live.

I wish for the ability to see the future.

16 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted. You become paranoid, as George Orwell’s 1984 becomes very real. 

I wish people could get along.

Granted, all people have undergone a surgery connecting their blood veins together, in result all the people of the world undergo organ failure, because of the mixed blood types. (Also, you are now a Bondsmith for uniting everyone)

I wish that Dalinar will come alive, and be elected president.

Edited by Lord Mistborn Bondbreaker

1 hour ago, Lord Mistborn Bondbreaker said:

Granted, all people have undergone a surgery connecting their blood veins together, in result all the people of the world undergo organ failure, because of the mixed blood types. (Also, you are now a Bondsmith for uniting everyone)

I wish that Dalinar will come alive, and be elected president.

Granted. But the damage Trump is unfixable. Even for a Bondsmith. 

I wish our President was smarter.

Edited by BringerofShadows

15 minutes ago, ShardShaper said:

Granted. Your dog turns into a CAT (AKA Shard of evil) and eats your cleaning cloths

I wish I could spel evry wrd croctly.

Granted. But autocorrect always changes it to the exact opposite of what you want to say.

I wish that I could be Edward Scissorhands for Halloween.

Edited by BringerofShadows

1 hour ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted. But autocorrect always changes it to the exact opposite of what you want to say.

I wish that I could be Edward Scissorhands for Halloween.

Granted, you undergo surgery where your hands are cut off, and scissor blades are attached instead.

I wish to never be sick or injured.

2 hours ago, Lord Mistborn Bondbreaker said:

Granted, you undergo surgery where your hands are cut off, and scissor blades are attached instead.

I wish to never be sick or injured.

Granted. You are sent to a lab to be tested, to figure out why this never happens.

I wish that Inception was real.

10 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted. You are sent to a lab to be tested, to figure out why this never happens.

I wish that Inception was real.

Alas, the nightwatcher tells you that creating a new reality is beyond her, so instead she turns you into a FAKE character in said “Inception.”

I wish for the ability to create magic cards out of thin air.

Granted. In order to grant this wish, the nightwatcher first makes your computer WAY worse, then reverts it back to normal.*

I wish I all my food was hemalurgicaly spiked. 

*Disclaimer: The nightwatcher does not know what a computer is, and gives you a hemalurgicaly spiked waffle. :) 

Edited by ShardShaper

1 hour ago, ShardShaper said:

Granted. In order to grant this wish, the nightwatcher first makes your computer WAY worse, then reverts it back to normal.*

I wish I all my food was hemalurgicaly spiked. 

*Disclaimer: The nightwatcher does not know what a computer is, and gives you a hemalurgicaly spiked waffle. :) 

Granted, all of your food is hemalurgicaly spiked, granting you the powers of a Fullborn Fullbinder. However, Jar Jar Binks ascends to Ruin and now controls you.

I wish I had the power to mute people.

57 minutes ago, Lord Mistborn Bondbreaker said:

Granted, all of your food is hemalurgicaly spiked, granting you the powers of a Fullborn Fullbinder. However, Jar Jar Binks ascends to Ruin and now controls you.

I wish I had the power to mute people.

Granted. The Nightwatcher hands you a remote. A particularly annoying person walks up to you, blabbing their head off about how they just bought a new pair of shoes. You smugly lift the remote, point it their direction, and press the mute button. The person continues moving their mouth, but you can’t hear a thing. You smile, happy that their endless chatter has been extinguished. You then glance back downwards at the remote, noticing its other buttons. You become curious, unnaturally curious. Something is pushing you, begging you to press another button. You begin to hear a strange noise, one that slowly starts to surround you, feeling eerily familiar. Static. You glance back upwards from the remote, and find that the sky has begun to darken. You are relieved when a white patch appears in the sky, banishing a small patch of the darkness. But then another appears. And another. Some start to disappear. Soon, the entire sky becomes this alternating, random pattern of white and black. The pattern speeds up, the sound becoming more oppressive. You back away, terrified, knowing that something is very, very wrong. You look down, seeking to avert your eyes from the almost hypnotizing pattern above. But, against all odds, you see something even more sinister. Against your will, your finger is ever so slowly moving towards the power button. You try and stop it, but you seem to be frozen, unable to do anything but stare. It hovers over the button for just a second, then plunges downwards, pressing it. You flinch and cover your head, waiting for the inevitable. After a while with nothing happening, you peer back out. You notice an old television sitting nearby. It has been turned on, static covering its screen. The sky has been turned back to normal. You place the remote on top of the television, then run from the valley as fast as you can, highly disturbed and wishing to never see it again. The person you muted silently watches your retreating shadow, furious that you would steal away their voice. They turn towards the remote, and a slight smile touches their lips. They pick up the remote, and slowly stalk your direction, determined to exact revenge upon you no matter the cost. Good luck with that.

I wish that everyone would just admit that waffles are better than pancakes.

Edit: Darn, Ninja’d!

Granted, but he is a zombie.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

Granted, but you suddenly hate waffles and love pancakes. Now everyone hates you. (Except me, of course)

I wish for Disney NOT to take over the world.

It’s ok!

Granted, Disney disappears. Say goodbye to Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, and everything else they have accumulated over the years.

I wish for a bottle of syrup that never runs out.