Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Just now, AonEne said:

Granted, but Moash is now alive and fine, and granted, but Moash is now immortal.

The Nightwatcher whispers a good thing to wish for in your ear: "Wish for a bane only, that the balance may be set right."

I wish for @Truthless of Shinovar to do the above.

Ooh, granted, but now you are forced to read a separate 10 book series about Moash, which Brandon spends the rest of his life writing, thus never finishing all his other cosmere works.

I wish for a bane only

2 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

...you are forced to read a separate 10 book series about Moash, which Brandon spends the rest of his life writing, thus never finishing all his other cosmere works.

RIP. Enjoy a ten-book series about yourself, according to Per :P

2 minutes ago, Emperor Stick said:

I wish Shaladin was canon.

The Nightwatcher informs you that Ene will murder you once you leave the Valley. Shaladin is canon...but now you either have to stay there forever, or I avenge Shadolin by killing you.

I wish Shadolin was canon again so I didn't have to fight you.

1 minute ago, Emperor Stick said:

Granted, but Adolin dies a horrible and gruesome death and never becomes radiant.

I wish to not be murdered by Ene once she reads this.

Granted, but Ene comes in the valley to murder you anyway

I wish not to be Moash

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

One. Two. Three. I smile as I move forward. Never have I dueled an invulnerable human before. Flickering from character to character, my mind is not my own, nor is my appearance. Another step. Another. I'm in the Valley now, raising a weapon that shifts from one thing to another. Closer. Closer.

strictly speaking, @AonEne is right. You go from existence to non-existence, and that doesn't damage you, or harm you. 

Spoiler

Using a nerdy example, in Magic the gathering, a creature has indestructible. Path to Exile still kills it - it's invulnerable, but we just made it "not exist." If you don't play Magic, ignore this - It'll only hurt your head.