Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

What?

If this is your wish, than I grant it. Your boon is that you become an aluminum misting (a punishment in and of itself). Your curse is that you are no longer able to access any other form of investiture.

I wish for perfect intelect, and the ability to use big words at the right moment.

Just now, ShardShaper said:

I wish for perfect intelect, and the ability to use big words at the right moment.

The Nightwatcher has no idea what “intelect” is, so she gives you perfect hair brushing skills. You now can no longer spell anything right and have a terrible intellect.

I wish for some pasta.

30 minutes ago, ShardShaper said:

I wish for the ability to have infinite boons from the nightwatcher, while having no curse.

The Nightwatcher snorts.  "Ha!  That's cute," she says patronizingly, patting you on the head.  

You get a waffle.

Whenever you pop a joint, it makes a noise like nails scraped over a chalkboard.

I wish for a stopwatch that can turn junk mail into grass.

8 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

I wish for my cousin to read 1984.

Granted.  Your cousin gets a little more paranoid, naturally.

Your bane is that your cousin thinks the book is better than anything Sanderson's written.  Surely, no bane has ever been so dire.

I reiterate my prior wish: I wish for a stopwatch that can turn junk mail into grass.

57 minutes ago, ShardShaper said:

Granted. you are a skaa who is sent to the pits of hathsin, and you die immediately.

I wish to be a shard. 

Granted, you become the shard of Stupidity. You control a planet where people have the ability to do incredibly stupid things using investiture. They all die within minutes, and then you offer yourself to be splintered by Odium.

I wish to be able to write a good essay

Wow that was unexpected

I wish to bond a cryptic

Sorry about the double post

Granted you are now deafened

I wish that Brandon Sanderson will publish all the books in the Cosmere in record time.

Edited by Karger

5 hours ago, Karger said:

I wish to bond a cryptic

I wish that Brandon Sanderson will publish all the books in the Cosmere in record time.

Granted, but Moash is now alive and fine, and granted, but Moash is now immortal.

2 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Granted, absolutely NO curse, for this wish transcends all other possible wishes

I wish that I could think of a good thing to wish for

The Nightwatcher whispers a good thing to wish for in your ear: "Wish for a bane only, that the balance may be set right."

I wish for @Truthless of Shinovar to do the above.