Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted, they'll give you 100 pancakes if you can manage a perfect explanation about what the tenth pancake tastes like and somehow squeeze math into the explanation. Otherwise they'll take away your ability to taste pancakes (because I gave them the power to do that, of course).

I wish the wind would blow me home so I don't have to pay for the bus (it's really windy today).

Granted.  And to grant your wish The Nightwatcher grants my wish which is a very good wish which is not at all able to be twisted around at all.

I wish for a copy of the original 1982 release of the Armonk corporation's text adventure game executive suite.  This copy should be in standard packaging and thanks to IBM (Armonk corporation's parent company) the quality of this original copy would be unprecedented.  In addition to this, no harm can be wished onto my 1981 IBM model 77 computer or its accessories.

Just now, Emperor Stick said:

Granted, you have no boon.

I wish to read minds

Granted. Now you are like poor Queenie (I dunno how to spell it) in Fantastic Beasts Two.

I wish for my cat to quit trying to balance on my shoulder.

Granted, you are utterly overwhelmed by thoughts, and telepaths everywhere are annoyed at your mental screaming.

I wish for a puppy again.

Ninjaed - ignore this.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Granted. Now you are like poor Queenie (I dunno how to spell it) in Fantastic Beasts Two.

I wish for my cat to quit trying to balance on my shoulder.

Granted. Now a dog tries to.

I wish for a puppy.

Edited by AonEne