Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Oh, not every Denizen is a sociopath! Honestly, the DA do things I don't agree with, but I've known several who are good people.

Granted. You are now Turtle from Wings of Fire. That's also your bane.

I wish for a puppy.

26 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted. But it only works with Apple computers. 

I wish for people to be more detailed on my bane. 

*sucks in a very large breath* Granted. Suddenly, an evil waffle monster appears behind you in a cloud of purple smoke. As you look into its red, gleaming, sparkling, thundering, evil, scary eyes you feel sad, fearful, anxious, afraid, disturbed, and hungry. You forgot to eat your lunch, but you were planning on having 22 rolls of sushi containing salmon, rice, and seaweed. You had bought them at your local supermarket for $8. It is covered in glistening light brown (not dark brown) syrup that slowly drips onto the floor, pooling into a puddle of deliciousness. It is very sticky, and some of it gets into your shoe. That is rather annoying, although not the greatest of your worries at the moment. Your sock makes a squishing noise as you take a step backwards. It has exactly 4017.2 squares. It is 1056.01 feet tall, and 174.06 feet wide. In its hands it holds the evil pancake sword of pancakeia, forged in the mountains of butter by an angry elf with a blister on his right big toe named joe the 3rd. Joe was normally a janitor, but the normal blacksmith had caught a cold and stayed home that day. While at home, he coughed exactly 32 times. Joe also had a cat named Goose that may or may not have swallowed an eternity stone. The sword is made up of alternating layers of butter, syrup, strawberries, whipped cream, pancakes, raw batter, waffles, and chocolate. As it brings up its sword for a killing strike, the last thing you see is a weird mold growing on a nearby wall that is a mixture of neon and forest green.

I wish for Awesomeness.

Edited by Lunamor

1 minute ago, BringerofShadows said:

I wish for Luna’s post responding. to my post to win the day. (The Waffle monster one)

Thanks! ^_^

Granted. You can no longer taste cilantro (this one could be bad or good, depending on if you are one of those people who think cilantro tastes like soap).

I wish for the ability to type using my mind.