Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. You feel the ground shaking beneath your feet, and as you look down towards it, you realize that the ground is completely flat. Zero bumps or slant. Well that's neat, you think. But wait. You see a minuscule black dot in the sky growing larger - until you realize that it's not getting bigger. The Earth is being pulled towards a black hole, caused by the breaking of the laws of reality (for the Earth to be completely flat, it must be 2-D, so...)

I wish I was a Surgebinder with accessible Stormlight .

Granted you are now a void-bringer (you've got the powers your not actually a fused) with the ability to fly, and the metabolism of Lift. 
The night-watcher seeing you are of the enemy menaces at you. You'd best fly away since you won't be resurrected.

I wish that Charity was a crime

2 hours ago, Rossamund said:

The night-watcher seeing you are of the enemy menaces at you.

How do you "menace" at somebody? It sounds fun, I wanna try.

2 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

I wish for the Shard to have less rules.

Granted. We descend into Chaos...'s house, where he chases us all out angrily. Upside: We've been to his house. Downside: We've been to his house, and now thousands of people are stuck wherever he lives, instead of in their own cities, states, and/or different countries. You get to figure out how to get us all home. Help, BoS!

I wish to know how to menace at somebody. Seriously, someone tell me. Rossamund, what do I do?

Edited by AonEne
forgot that at, very important it is

22 hours ago, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

I wish for... cheese and crackers! (Preferably fresh)

Granted but not at the same time.  You can have only one or the other for the rest of your life.  NEVER BOTH!

I wish for a Soony pup.

31 minutes ago, Karger said:

Granted but not at the same time.  You can have only one or the other for the rest of your life.  NEVER BOTH!

I wish for a Soony pup.

The Nightwatcher makes a considering face and nods. "Fine, but this happens."

Spoiler
On 5/28/2018 at 8:29 PM, Apollyon said:

TenSoon barked ferociously at Wayne, dropping the greatest of all lemons. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to be so rude.” TenSoon apologized. 

Suddenly, millions of Soonie Pups start shooting out of the kandra’s mouth. I love being kandra...

Say goodbye to your new stuffed animal.

I wish Ap would come back.

So now I know why I have a sore throat, but I can't talk. Oh-kay.

19 minutes ago, Emperor Stick said:

I wish for the loyalty of all sentient sticks, and the burning of the non-believers.

Granted. You get the loyalty of all...for a minute. Then it's over again.

I wish for my sore throat to go away.