Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

Granted. But then you get polio and are paralyzed from the thigh down.

I wish for people to remember to wish. *Cough Cough* @The Technovore *Cough Cough* 

Granted. However they all wish the same wish and it is the same wish that the first wisher in the wishing thread wished.

I wish for some chocolate ice cream.

3 hours ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted, but it tastes like Vanilla. 

I wish for a wish that grants me more wishes.

Granted, but you can only wish for more wishes, thus caught in a endless cycle of wishing for more wishes.

I wish the ability to write a good book, and then somehow create a new Cosmere book with Sanderson

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

Granted. Your gradnfather died of polio at the age of 8, and your bilogical father is completely infertile. And yet, you exist. Have fun with that. Also your feet hum when you stand on tile.

[insert a bunch of people calling me out on not wishing here]

I’M SORRY OKAY? XD

I wish for a meteor of solid gold to land in my backyard without wrecking my house or my family.

Edited by The Technovore

49 minutes ago, The Technovore said:

Granted. Your gradnfather died of polio at the age of 8, and your bilogical father is completely infertile. And yet, you exist. Have fun with that. Also your feet hum when you stand on tile.

I’M SORRY OKAY? XD

I wish for a meteor of solid gold to land in my backyard without wrecking my house or my family.

Granted, it wrecks both.

I wish for my phone’s camera to consistently work.

Granted. “V” is also transformed as a phenome of “U”, and “W” is also replased by “U”, as well as “X” by “S”, and “d”, “p”, and “q” by “b”. Now that the English language only konsists of 20.5 letters and all books are utterly uorthless, an angry mob of historians, authors, english teachers, and lawyers are now after your heab, and will likely kook, kik, and otherwise kause you to sease to exist.

I wish to marry my true love for time and all eternity.

Edited by The Technovore

2 hours ago, The Night Watcher said:

Granted. Unfortunately, the Night Watcher is a Zoroastrian and the world is soon consumed by fire.

I wish I didn't feel tired and didn't need sleep.

Granted, your brain now naturally produces a cocktail of cocaine and methamphetamine.  You dont sleep, but are...rather twitchy.

I wish Bacon Cheese Fries where healthy.

1 hour ago, Quantus said:

Granted, your brain now naturally produces a cocktail of cocaine and methamphetamine.  You dont sleep, but are...rather twitchy.

I wish Bacon Cheese Fries where healthy.

Bacon Cheese Fries are now healthy for all to enjoy. You are now, however, mildly allergic to both dairy and pork.

For my boon, I ask that I will have great comebacks immediately rather than after the fact.

Edited by CarbonDiam
Forgot a comma

1 hour ago, CarbonDiam said:

Bacon Cheese Fries are now healthy for all to enjoy. You are now, however, mildly allergic to both dairy and pork.

For my boon, I ask that I will have great comebacks immediately rather than after the fact.

Granted, however, you are unable to communicate your comebacks.

Daddy, I wish for a pony.

1 hour ago, The Technovore said:

Granted, your teeth now have the consistently and texture of burnt toast.

I wish for a really fun bane.

Granted, the fictional character Bane is now both real and your roommate. He's a lot of fun, except that you're Batman.

I wish for cool socks.