Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

10 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

Granted, but you get fired immediately and after word spreads out you are banned from all bookstores so you can never buy his books again.

I wish my writing abilities were on par with Sanderson's.

Granted, but your internet is now so slow you cannot read or post anything more than a paragraph in an hour.

slow internet is worse than no internet.

I wish to win the lottery!

11 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

Granted. It’s watching Numuhukumakiaki’aialunamor cook

Hey! This thing, he is very entertaining!

Granted, you win “The Day”, a copy of a boring newspaper that summarizes the events of the day.

I wish for perfect grammar skillz.

Edited by Lunamor

2 minutes ago, P's and Q's said:

Granted! You now have an annoying tendency to correct everyone around you for their far inferior grammar.

I already do that. :P

Granted, but you lose all upvotes currently on your posts and any they may receive in the future.

I wish for an infinite, clean source of energy.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

I already do that. :P

Granted, but you lose all of your upvotes and any you may receive in the future.

I wish for an infinite, clean source of energy.

The price of generosity I guess. ^_^

Granted, but you lose a bit of your identity every time someone uses your new infinite clean source of energy to charge their phone.

I wish for an regenerating slice of pepperoni and sausage pizza.

2 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted, but you don’t live forever to eat them all.

I wish for the weekend to last forever.

Granted, but one Saturday you drink 3 cases of beer and you never wake to see the following Saturday morning. 

I wish my professor didn't have an accent. Then maybe I could take notes. Or even understand what he's saying when he scolds me for not taking notes.

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Granted. You can now speak German, but you always have an itch in your right ear. 

I wish that people stopped caring about whether a person was straight or not.

Granted, but something has to fill the empty hetero- hole. (That's not innuendo.) So now people care if you can grow a beard or not. First, it's in the media, then it's bullying in schools. Suddenly, beard bars start popping up all over the world, and the beardless are denied access. Bolstered by women and men forever trapped in pubescence, protests and rallies form, but, alas, the bearded regime crushes them, and with the enforced breeding — ahem bearding ahem — programs, beardless numbers begin to dwindle.

I wish I had better things to do with my life than write stupid beard puns in a forum of well-mannered, educated people.

18 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Granted, but you also have motivation to stop playing the game. 

I wish for a pet tiger who is nice to everyone except people who are tryng to attack me. 

Sure, but your tiger is senile and often mistakes one person for another. Specifically your mother for your awful ex.

I wish for a golden egg.