Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

44 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted, but its super expensive. 

I wish to understand Edgar Allan Poe.

Granted, you now sit in your home by yourself unable to be bothered to do anything in a meaningless universe.

I wish for the blessing of unparalleled mathematical abilities.

Edited by Karger
update

Granted. However, you spend most of your time trying to catch up to your Radiant to get your powers, as without them you are just a lonely guy with a lot of glowing gemstones.

I wish to be able to use the Surge of Illumination, powered by resources that I can easily obtain in my vicinity.

21 minutes ago, Stormgate said:

I wish to be able to use the Surge of Illumination, powered by resources that I can easily obtain in my vicinity.

Granted!  Your newfound Surge is powered by something in your immediate vicinity!  In fact, you'd be hard-pressed to find anything in closer proximity than this resource!

Your blood.  It's your blood.  That's how you fuel your illusions.  Macabre, I know, but this is a bane after all.

Luckily you have a friend at the outpatient center of your local hospital that's great at drawing blood and asks no questions.  You tend to avoid international travel, though, as it's a bit awkward explaining how you obtained all those bags of blood.  Telling them that it's fine, don't worry, it's my own blood, doesn't seem to help travel security agents calm down.

I wish for the ability to make the people around me sneeze whenever I sneeze.