Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted, you are now a Mistborn.  The Bane is your ironsteelsight is really really bad.  Like if Wax has 20/20 steelsight, you really need the equivalent of glasses.  All 16 powers work fine, just the blue lines don't go very far.

I beseech the Nightwatcher to make me a Kryptonian.

Edited by Cephandrius
forgot request

Granted. The spren was forced into their bond to you by a committee, and is incredibly resentful. It refuses to help you surgebind and, as it just so happens to be a fearspren, terrifies you whenever it gets bored.

I wish to know all the secrets of Hoid's life (lives?).

4 hours ago, AonEne said:

I wish for an ice cube.

Granted.

You get a corrosive, radioactive ice cube made of tritiated water. Every hydrogen atom in your ice cube is the radioactive 2 neutron isotope of Hydrogen, tritium.

The Nightwatcher put it in your lemonade, you noticed something was off when you saw that your ice cube wasn't floating and that your straw was melting. But don't worry, super heavy water is only mildly radioactive and has a half life of only 2 weeks.

Doh, didn't see there was another page...

@beantheboy12

Granted, you can now do back flips, unfortunately you always have to land your back flips doing the splits, and then you are compelled to scissor your legs together to rise up to a standing position and finish this move off by saying "Thank you, thank you very much" using your best Elvis impersonation voice ( which I gotta say is pretty decent).

I wish I had a watch that uses tritium tubes for illumination in low light conditions because they're freaking awesome, come on Nightwatcher help me out.

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine

Granted. You can now turn into any creature you so desire. However, when you do, you must stay in that creature’s form for at least a year. And then, however long you spent as that creature you now have to spend as a human before you can again change form.

I wish that I didn’t have to go to school today.