Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

4 hours ago, Arith Matic said:

There, in the clearing stands the killer rabbit of Caerbannog, right there.  The nightwatcher says "Looks like you have done a really big oopsie.  Now I better go.  I don't want to see this."  

RUN AWAY!!!! (I love Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

4 hours ago, Arith Matic said:

I wish for a regular book, and not a magic one.  Doesn't have to be a good book.  Just a book.

Granted, it gives you a paper cut.

I wish for a Shardfork.

Edited by Lunamor

14 hours ago, Rekrulmurof Eht said:

The Nightwatcher, not knowing what either of these things are asks you to explain. After a long talk she creates these:

Christmas tree:

Tree with VERY sharp needles pointing out from it in all directions. It has decoration on it, little cremling shells pained in all colors

Roses:

Some VERY spiky flower,with a green stem and a white top that curls around in a nice patter

Your bane of choice is that the preferred food of whitespines is the Christmas tree. The Nightwatcher also liked the story of alice in wonderland's roses, so she siks a beheading loving queen who hates white roses on you!

@Arith Matic

@Ashspren @Blessing of Potency

So we have a(n ice) queen who hates white roses coming after me. Good, I don't like WhiteRose either. However, I also have something prickly with 'white' in its name coming to destroy my ChristmasTree.

I have very mixed feelings about this. :P

Spoiler

To explain, WhiteRose and ChristmasTree are both ship names. I like ChristmasTree.

Edited by AonEne
made a pun

51 minutes ago, AonEne said:

@Ashspren @Blessing of Potency

So we have a(n ice) queen who hates white roses coming after me. Good, I don't like WhiteRose either. However, I also have something prickly with 'white' in its name coming to destroy my ChristmasTree.

*hugs ChristmasTree* I must protect this at all costs. 

4 hours ago, Lunamor said:

RUN AWAY!!!! (I love Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Granted, it gives you a paper cut.

I wish for a Shardfork.

Granted, but it is twenty feet long, and therefore useless. 

I beseech of the Nightwatcher a bowl of pho. 

8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I wish for the drawing skills of Shallan.

Granted, but you have the personality issues times 100.

I wish to be able to put what I envision in my head into being as a movie/painting exactly faithful to what I want. (Have fun messing this one up, but also remember they don't have to be connected!)

There’s always another loophole.

Granted.  You are filled with an insatiable desire to see the cosmere adapted to the big screen as an anime cooking show.

I wish to be able to go back in time and change my bane, heh heh.

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

Granted, you can no longer write, speak, or read.

I wish for an apple.

Granted. Your bane is that now if you say anything to do with falling, an apple will hit you on the head and dissapear. 

I wish to be able to change colors like a chameleon

Granted, but you hear voices in your head. One sounds vaguely familiar...Ilia? The other you don't recognize (unless you've watched his YT channel), but from the cadence of the words you can somehow tell it's Potency. You now have their abilities, but you also have to listen to their thoughts for the rest of your life, no matter what.

I wish I had the wings of a sooty falcon. (Feel free to throw that back at me, I'd love to speak to Safire.) :D

Why did I just read your signature? Gah, Ink, why would you do this to me?

Edited by AonEne

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Granted, but you hear voices in your head. One sounds vaguely familiar...Ilia? The other you don't recognize (unless you've watched his YT channel), but from the cadence of the words you can somehow tell it's Potency. You now have their abilities, but you also have to listen to their thoughts for the rest of your life, no matter what.

I wish I had the wings of a sooty falcon. (Feel free to throw that back at me, I'd love to speak to Safire.) :D

Why did I just read your signature? Gah, Ink, why would you do this to me?

Oh no... more voices????

Granted, you have falcon wings... on the backs of your thighs. So... yeah. You never specified where. 

Your bane is that you lose your depth perception.

I wish to have all of the latest Apple products

12 minutes ago, Inklingspren said:

I wish to have all of the latest Apple products

Congratulations. You are now Jerry.

jhidgjcjpg.jpeg?rect=1,0,780,390&dpr=2&a

You have every different kind of apple and apple product. (Ie. Apple sauce, bobbing for apples, etc.) This is also your bane. Cause you know, you're Jerry...

I want to find out the secret in Rick and Morty that the creators say they'll never reveal.

3 hours ago, Dalakaar said:

Congratulations. You are now Jerry.

I want to find out the secret in Rick and Morty that the creators say they'll never reveal.

Granted, but the secret would be that "there is always another secret!" and that would also be your bane :D

I really wish I could translate Cosmere books into Persian and publish them!

Wish granted!
As you start translating the books into Persian, you realize that this sort of thing takes a very long time.  In all, it took you about a year publish and translate all of the manuscripts.  One day, you get a letter in the mail.  A cease and desist, from Dragonsteel LLC, and that, is your bane.

I wish that I could change the color of candy canes by looking at them.

2 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I wish for a shirt that syas what I want it to say always.  

Granted, but you must always wear said shirt, and soon you become known for how it smells, always.

I wish for Brandon Sanderson to take me under his personal wing as a fledgling author.