killersquirrel59

Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

7,176 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, goody153 said:

Granted but every other manga adaptions sucks now. And everybody knows you are the reason why only LN adaptation and original studio stories are the only good things now.

If that's the price I have to pay, so be it

7 minutes ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

I wish I knew what Voidbinding Illumination does, for Renarin.

Granted, but to gain information about a good book series, you must gain information about a bad book series.

You now have the entire Divergent series memorized, and can never forget it.

I wish for an RTX 2080 TI.

Granted. Your bane is that it tends to malfunction every time you so much as touch it, or any other thing with moving parts.

I wish to have telekinesis.

Granted but you also gain telepathy and you can't turn it off so you keep talking other people's minds with your thoughts and you keep reading it with them knowing you did it. 

I wish for a dream monster who serves me loyally

Edited by goody153

Granted, but you will experience no loyalty from anyone else before your death. 

I wish for the talent to create the finest meals ever tasted. 

8 hours ago, Solant said:

Granted, but you will experience no loyalty from anyone else before your death. 

I wish for the talent to create the finest meals ever tasted. 

Granted. You completely lose your senses of taste and smell, rendering you unable to taste your cooking, or food in general.

I wish for a Type IV Awakened entity, in the form of an automaton, with the command "Obey me".

46 minutes ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

Granted. You completely lose your senses of taste and smell, rendering you unable to taste your cooking, or food in general.

I wish for a Type IV Awakened entity, in the form of an automaton, with the command "Obey me".

Granted. But the command was given by me so it doesn't listen to any of your orders.

I wish for a wallet that always has 'just enough' cash in it to live a normal ordinary life.

1 hour ago, Vibronicgoose said:

Granted. But the command was given by me so it doesn't listen to any of your orders.

I wish for a wallet that always has 'just enough' cash in it to live a normal ordinary life.

Granted. The cash cannot be removed from the wallet, or it will disappear from wherever it is and end up back inside the wallet before you can spend any of it.

I wish for Taravangian's boon of enhanced intellect, without his bane of stupidity.

Granted, instead, your bane is that you are so smart nobody understands a word you say.

I wish to have infinite luck.

18 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Granted, instead, your bane is that you are so smart nobody understands a word you say.

I wish to have infinite luck.

Granted. You unconsciously absorb the luck around you, on a massive, planetary scale, and are hunted as a result of your world-destroying levels of power. Hopefully you learn to worldhop before a moon slams into your planet, or Odium comes around or something equally improbable happens that ends in your demise.

I wish for infinite lemon cake.

Granted but as a result the infinite lemon cakes take up all the space around you so you are trapped by them forever. 

I wish for the gift of being able to have the ability to bond spren and access all of the forms available to the parshmen of Roshar.

Granted but that also includes odium's spren btw and you can never refuse bonds. Even spren like decayspren. 

I wish for people in the world suddenly gaining surgebinding

Granted but there is no stormlight. 

I wish for a working hemalurgic spike.

Granted but you have to create the spike yourself meaning you are would have to kill people for it. Also trial and error cause you don't exactly get hemalurgic bindpoints knowledge.

I wish for highstorms on earth so that people can surgebind

Granted, but there are no Surgebinders, and the frequent Highstorms cause such massive destruction to all the major cities of the world that civilization as we know it ends, most land animals and plants die (as they are not equipped to deal with such a devastating storm), and within a few months, all that survives is small pockets of people and nature that happen to be protected from the storm naturally.  Congratulations for bringing about the end of the world.

I wish to never need sleep without suffering the drawbacks of not sleeping.

Just now, Tglassy said:

Granted, but there are no Surgebinders, and the frequent Highstorms cause such massive destruction to all the major cities of the world that civilization as we know it ends, most land animals and plants die (as they are not equipped to deal with such a devastating storm), and within a few months, all that survives is small pockets of people and nature that happen to be protected from the storm naturally.  Congratulations for bringing about the end of the world.

I wish to never need sleep without suffering the drawbacks of not sleeping.

Granted. You can convert Fortune to Wakefulness, but cannot reverse that conversion, or perform any other kind of magic. Enjoy being unlucky.

I wish that Brandon would release a new series involving the shard Ingenuity in it's magic system, and that it would be an amazing read.

2 hours ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

Granted. You can convert Fortune to Wakefulness, but cannot reverse that conversion, or perform any other kind of magic. Enjoy being unlucky.

I wish that Brandon would release a new series involving the shard Ingenuity in it's magic system, and that it would be an amazing read.

Granted, but the release gets pushed back several times and by the time it comes out you have an even better shard idea.

I wish for the ability to find any book quote or WoB without much effort. 

Granted, you get a coppermind with all of the book quotes and WoB well indexed that you instinctively know how to use, but you are unable to say or record what you take out of the coppermind in any way until you return it to the coppermind, which you must do within 5 minutes. Not only what you took out goes into the coppermind, but everything you know about the topic you used it for

I wish to know Hoids backstory/secrets/goals

19 hours ago, goody153 said:

Granted but you have to create the spike yourself meaning you are would have to kill people for it. Also trial and error cause you don't exactly get hemalurgic bindpoints knowledge.

I wish for highstorms on earth so that people can surgebind

At least then I know what I am getting. I know a few bind points, and we are gonna get the table soon.

Granted. But you must keep it completely secret on pain of death. 

I wish for the hemalurgic table.

17 hours ago, ElephantEarwax said:

At least then I know what I am getting. I know a few bind points, and we are gonna get the table soon.

Granted. But you must keep it completely secret on pain of death. 

I wish for the hemalurgic table.

Granted.

But you neet to get two eye spikes to read it.

I wish to have the abilities of a Kandra

4 hours ago, Shaukan-son-Hasweth said:

Granted.

But you neet to get two eye spikes to read it.

I wish to have the abilities of a Kandra

Granted. But you can only digest a single body, and once you change, you're stuck with that same body forever.

I wish to become a Windrunner.

Edited by Chalken

On 10/6/2018 at 0:43 PM, Chalken said:

Granted. But you can only digest a single body, and once you change, you're stuck with that same body forever.

I wish to become a Windrunner.

Granted. Your Honorspren is corrupted, leaving you with Surgebinding Adhesion and Voidbinding Gravitation, without any sources of Voidlight in the world.

I wish TLM would be released soon, and that it would be an amazing read.

7 hours ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

Granted. Your Honorspren is corrupted, leaving you with Surgebinding Adhesion and Voidbinding Gravitation, without any sources of Voidlight in the world.

I wish TLM would be released soon, and that it would be an amazing read.

Granted, but your become unable to read.

I wish Brandon could write books 5 times faster than he currently can without losing any quality.

16 hours ago, Ishar said:

Granted, but your become unable to read.

I wish Brandon could write books 5 times faster than he currently can without losing any quality.

Granted. He can write faster, but the books aren't released faster than they normally would.

I wish we all knew what Voidbinding could do.

Granted. The bane is that in the real world, some terrorists also finds out how to use Voidbinding.

I wish to be able to break the second law of thermodynamics

4 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Granted. The bane is that in the real world, some terrorists also finds out how to use Voidbinding.

I wish to be able to break the second law of thermodynamics

Granted. Ruin is now after your head for breaking one of the things that fall under his sphere of influence.

I wish for a Vin plushie, with glass knives included.