Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

On 10/21/2018 at 0:25 AM, Pagliacci said:

Your mind is now immune to physical degradation, but your social life is not. That is to say the state of your social life becomes tied to your physical degradation.

I wish for all the boons on this thread but none of the banes.

Granted. Your bane is that literally every evil being imagined is hunting you. Good luck!

I wish for my cat to actually pay attention to me.

4 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

I wish for my cat to actually pay attention to me.

Granted. But you can never pay attention to your cat.

I wish to be the fastest reader alive.

4 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Granted. Your bane is that literally every evil being imagined is hunting you. Good luck!

Yikes. ;)

10 hours ago, goody153 said:

I want to be the most productive person ever

Granted, are the most productive person ever at explaining to the entire world just how productive you are.

I wish for the combined intelligence's of all Criptics' to do my homework for me (so i can have more time for the shard)

Granted, but now whenever you try to get onto the Shard your device gains fifty viruses, each of which will somehow block your access to the Shard. Each virus takes one hour to remove.

I wish for a spren of each Order, each of which I have a Nahel Bond with and have sworn each Ideal up to and including the Fifth Ideal

4 minutes ago, StormblessedSurvivor said:

I wish for a spren of each Order, each of which I have a Nahel Bond with and have sworn each Ideal up to and including the Fifth Ideal

Granted.  You are now following so many ideals that it’s impossible to do anything without breaking at least one oath.  Have fun watching your spren die one by one.

I wish to know what my bane will be.

Granted, but your bane will be that you will have an abnormally short memory.  You will know your bane always, but never realize it is a bane.  You will instead forget this post, and think that the bane is naturally yours.

I wish for the capacity to save humankind from themselves.

Edited by Furamirionind

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 9:39 AM, Kidpen said:

Granted. All peanut butter you eat is smooth instead of crunchy. As your bane, it all tastes like strawberry jelly instead.

I wish for a mildly frozen pb and j sandwich. 

Granted. All sandwiches you make from the point where you recieve the sandwich onwards...will be mildly frozen.

I wish for a phone that never loses reception and always maintains a full battery.

Granted, tho Ruin is around to do the stuff below

Questioner

Since a computer monitor, the monitor itself isn't metal, could Ruin read something on that and change that. Could you essentially have a conversation with Ruin by typing something on your monitor and having him change it and respond to that?

Brandon Sanderson

Yeah. I think that could work.

source

So good luuuck. 

I wish to solve my programming problems at work really fast.

Edited by goody153