Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted, but there are no Surgebinders, and the frequent Highstorms cause such massive destruction to all the major cities of the world that civilization as we know it ends, most land animals and plants die (as they are not equipped to deal with such a devastating storm), and within a few months, all that survives is small pockets of people and nature that happen to be protected from the storm naturally.  Congratulations for bringing about the end of the world.

I wish to never need sleep without suffering the drawbacks of not sleeping.

Just now, Tglassy said:

Granted, but there are no Surgebinders, and the frequent Highstorms cause such massive destruction to all the major cities of the world that civilization as we know it ends, most land animals and plants die (as they are not equipped to deal with such a devastating storm), and within a few months, all that survives is small pockets of people and nature that happen to be protected from the storm naturally.  Congratulations for bringing about the end of the world.

I wish to never need sleep without suffering the drawbacks of not sleeping.

Granted. You can convert Fortune to Wakefulness, but cannot reverse that conversion, or perform any other kind of magic. Enjoy being unlucky.

I wish that Brandon would release a new series involving the shard Ingenuity in it's magic system, and that it would be an amazing read.

2 hours ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

Granted. You can convert Fortune to Wakefulness, but cannot reverse that conversion, or perform any other kind of magic. Enjoy being unlucky.

I wish that Brandon would release a new series involving the shard Ingenuity in it's magic system, and that it would be an amazing read.

Granted, but the release gets pushed back several times and by the time it comes out you have an even better shard idea.

I wish for the ability to find any book quote or WoB without much effort. 

Granted, you get a coppermind with all of the book quotes and WoB well indexed that you instinctively know how to use, but you are unable to say or record what you take out of the coppermind in any way until you return it to the coppermind, which you must do within 5 minutes. Not only what you took out goes into the coppermind, but everything you know about the topic you used it for

I wish to know Hoids backstory/secrets/goals

19 hours ago, goody153 said:

Granted but you have to create the spike yourself meaning you are would have to kill people for it. Also trial and error cause you don't exactly get hemalurgic bindpoints knowledge.

I wish for highstorms on earth so that people can surgebind

At least then I know what I am getting. I know a few bind points, and we are gonna get the table soon.

Granted. But you must keep it completely secret on pain of death. 

I wish for the hemalurgic table.

17 hours ago, ElephantEarwax said:

At least then I know what I am getting. I know a few bind points, and we are gonna get the table soon.

Granted. But you must keep it completely secret on pain of death. 

I wish for the hemalurgic table.

Granted.

But you neet to get two eye spikes to read it.

I wish to have the abilities of a Kandra

4 hours ago, Shaukan-son-Hasweth said:

Granted.

But you neet to get two eye spikes to read it.

I wish to have the abilities of a Kandra

Granted. But you can only digest a single body, and once you change, you're stuck with that same body forever.

I wish to become a Windrunner.

Edited by Chalken

On 10/6/2018 at 0:43 PM, Chalken said:

Granted. But you can only digest a single body, and once you change, you're stuck with that same body forever.

I wish to become a Windrunner.

Granted. Your Honorspren is corrupted, leaving you with Surgebinding Adhesion and Voidbinding Gravitation, without any sources of Voidlight in the world.

I wish TLM would be released soon, and that it would be an amazing read.

7 hours ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

Granted. Your Honorspren is corrupted, leaving you with Surgebinding Adhesion and Voidbinding Gravitation, without any sources of Voidlight in the world.

I wish TLM would be released soon, and that it would be an amazing read.

Granted, but your become unable to read.

I wish Brandon could write books 5 times faster than he currently can without losing any quality.

4 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Granted. The bane is that in the real world, some terrorists also finds out how to use Voidbinding.

I wish to be able to break the second law of thermodynamics

Granted. Ruin is now after your head for breaking one of the things that fall under his sphere of influence.

I wish for a Vin plushie, with glass knives included.

1 hour ago, Inklingspren said:

Page 200!!!

Granted. It's also posessed by a demon.

I wish to havr all 10 surges without Yelg-nar.

Granted. Each time you want to access one, you must swallow one of the ten gemstones that can hold Stormlight, one for each specific Surge, and there's initially no way to tell which type of gem gives which Surge, as the colors do not match up (Sapphire isn't Gravitation, etc.) to the orders/surges associated with them.

I wish for a copy of TLM.

10 hours ago, Lumgol said:

Granted, but you now have a force field around you so that you are unable to touch anything.

I wish for an infinite supply of ice cream of all flavors.

granted, but you can never eat it

I wish to be able to take the shard of Cultivation 

On 10/14/2018 at 2:53 AM, Pagliacci said:

This stick will always be out of your reach.

I wish for dominance over all sentient life.

Granted. However, you must act like each species you are currently dominating

I wish to understand Hoid