Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

1 hour ago, Tglassy said:

Granted, but you are allergic to touching gold.

I wish to move back to Texas.  

Granted. Your bane is that you become albino, and therefore sunburn very easially.

I wish to be a master chef

Edited by Inklingspren

2 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Granted. Your bane is that you become albino, and therefore sunburn very easially.

I wish to be a master chef

Granted but Gordon Ramsey is always hanging around you while you're cooking. He'll either scream at you for messing up, or yell in praise for you amazing dish. Either way he's screaming at you.

I wish math and chemistry were easier to understand

22 minutes ago, ElephantEarwax said:

Granted, You can Ironpull and steelrun. But you obtained them through hemalurgy.

I wish to be an inquisitor.

Granted. Your bane is that a psychotic Soother, with the help of a Nicroburst, has taken control of you through the many Hemalurgic spikes you are pierced with, puppeting you for their amusement.

I wish to be a Zinc Compounder.

55 minutes ago, Inklingspren said:

Granted. However, each time you compound you lose some natural mental speed, until compounding is all you can do to match other people's intelligence.

I wish to have a servant who obeys my every order.

Granted, but the servant's only mode of traveling is cartwheeling.

I wish to understand every language 

7 hours ago, goody153 said:

Granted but every other manga adaptions sucks now. And everybody knows you are the reason why only LN adaptation and original studio stories are the only good things now.

I wish for a trusty and loyal sidekick who helps me everyday

Granted. However, you lose all ability to voluntarily move your body, meaning your sidekick has to help you with everything.

I wish I knew what Voidbinding Illumination does, for Renarin.

8 hours ago, goody153 said:

Granted but every other manga adaptions sucks now. And everybody knows you are the reason why only LN adaptation and original studio stories are the only good things now.

If that's the price I have to pay, so be it

7 minutes ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

I wish I knew what Voidbinding Illumination does, for Renarin.

Granted, but to gain information about a good book series, you must gain information about a bad book series.

You now have the entire Divergent series memorized, and can never forget it.

I wish for an RTX 2080 TI.

Granted but you also gain telepathy and you can't turn it off so you keep talking other people's minds with your thoughts and you keep reading it with them knowing you did it. 

I wish for a dream monster who serves me loyally

Edited by goody153

8 hours ago, Solant said:

Granted, but you will experience no loyalty from anyone else before your death. 

I wish for the talent to create the finest meals ever tasted. 

Granted. You completely lose your senses of taste and smell, rendering you unable to taste your cooking, or food in general.

I wish for a Type IV Awakened entity, in the form of an automaton, with the command "Obey me".

46 minutes ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

Granted. You completely lose your senses of taste and smell, rendering you unable to taste your cooking, or food in general.

I wish for a Type IV Awakened entity, in the form of an automaton, with the command "Obey me".

Granted. But the command was given by me so it doesn't listen to any of your orders.

I wish for a wallet that always has 'just enough' cash in it to live a normal ordinary life.

1 hour ago, Vibronicgoose said:

Granted. But the command was given by me so it doesn't listen to any of your orders.

I wish for a wallet that always has 'just enough' cash in it to live a normal ordinary life.

Granted. The cash cannot be removed from the wallet, or it will disappear from wherever it is and end up back inside the wallet before you can spend any of it.

I wish for Taravangian's boon of enhanced intellect, without his bane of stupidity.

18 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Granted, instead, your bane is that you are so smart nobody understands a word you say.

I wish to have infinite luck.

Granted. You unconsciously absorb the luck around you, on a massive, planetary scale, and are hunted as a result of your world-destroying levels of power. Hopefully you learn to worldhop before a moon slams into your planet, or Odium comes around or something equally improbable happens that ends in your demise.

I wish for infinite lemon cake.