Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

8 hours ago, ILuvHats said:

Granted, but for the rest of your life, you can only speak what your spren considers lies.  This includes metaphors and euphemisms.

I wish for the power to geolocate Sanderson fans in real life.

Granted. Your bane is that you get extremelly ill and are bedridden for the rest of your life.

I wish to know what anyone is thinking at any time.

4 hours ago, goody153 said:

Granted, but everybody you meet in real life get a glimpse of your thoughts for a good 5 seconds. Even if you already know them IRL they would still get a glimpse of your thoughts for a good 5 seconds each time you meet again.

I wish to learn the secrets of physics 

Granted, unfortunately now you spend the rest of your life stuck to the ceiling.

I wish for a bright future for the world.

Granted.  The sun gets bigger, boils the oceans and rips away the atmosphere.  Humanity survives in holes in the ground until we can build ships and leave our destitute, destroyed planet.  Thank you.  I may actually write a short story about that.

I wish my wife's car batter would fix itself.

Granted you get unlimiteeeeeed poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeerYes you get that kind of unlimited power exactly with all the downsides of it like the uncontrollable anger issues, cruelty, thirst for power and you know the Sith stuff

I wish to become the shard incharge of NightWatcher

Edited by goody153

10 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Granted, but each time in the future it breaks, the broken part will be impossible to fix.

Oh my goodness, I hate you so much right now. 

7 hours ago, goody153 said:

Granted you get unlimiteeeeeed poweeeeeeeeeeeeeeerYes you get that kind of unlimited power exactly with all the downsides of it like the uncontrollable anger issues, cruelty, thirst for power and you know the Sith stuff

I wish to become the shard incharge of NightWatcher

Granted, you are now Cultivation, but Odium will shatter you and there's nothing you can do about it.  

I wish that I would finish writing my book series and that it would sell millions of copies for each book. 

3 hours ago, Tglassy said:

Oh my goodness, I hate you so much right now. 

Granted, you are now Cultivation, but Odium will shatter you and there's nothing you can do about it.  

I wish that I would finish writing my book series and that it would sell millions of copies for each book. 

Granted, but by the time you manage to get your series published, you die. Instead of the profits going to you, they go to your corrupt uncle who has a fondness for decapitating teddy bears of varying rarity and value. What a monster.

I wish that the entire 17th Shard would instantly recognize me at the sight of my username.

1 hour ago, Apollyon said:

Granted, but by the time you manage to get your series published, you die. Instead of the profits going to you, they go to your corrupt uncle who has a fondness for decapitating teddy bears of varying rarity and value. What a monster.

I wish that the entire 17th Shard would instantly recognize me at the sight of my username.

Granted, but it extends past just your username, as well as past this forum. Whenever people read the word "Apollyon", even if they do not know you, they gain knowledge of your IRL existence and are reminded of you.

I wish I had the ability to steelpush, and ironpull, without having to burn metal.

21 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

Granted, but to fill your metalminds, they have to ALL be filled at the same time.

I wish End would divorce Galladon, and instead get married to ME already.

Granted. End marries you instead of Galladon (who is end anyways?) ;)

Your bane is that anytime you see each other, you break out in hives

I wish that @AonEne and @Apollyon would hurry up and get married BECAUSE I'M SICK OF WAITING ITS BEEN TWO+ WEEKS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Edited by Inklingspren

1 hour ago, Inklingspren said:

Granted. End marries you instead of Galladon (who is end anyways?) ;)

Your bane is that anytime you see each other, you break out in hives

I wish that @AonEne and @Apollyon would hurry up and get married BECAUSE I'M SICK OF WAITING ITS BEEN TWO+ WEEKS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Granted, but hurrying up is relative, so we continue going at the same pace, waiting for Sami's bridal shower and Stars and Spheres. (Beautiful name, BTW)

I wish that @Ashspren would tell me what the dress looks like already... I'm anticipating it a little too much.

Granted but you became an avenger by the time Thanos was personally gathering the infinity stone. Yep good luck getting on the luckier half of the conclusion. :)

I wish to find a great book that the setting utilizes magic, technology and medieval weapons for combat like some Final Fantasy worlds(seriously if you have any suggestions of this bump me) 

52 minutes ago, Inklingspren said:

Granted, It's mistborn Era 3. Your bane is that you can never remember what page you are on or use a bookmark.

I wish to know something that no one knows.

Granted. You know one word from one chapter in Dragonsteel Book 2

I wish to be able to use every surge without Yelig-Nar, Honorblades, or Sprenbonds

1 hour ago, QueenOfInk said:

Granted. You know one word from one chapter in Dragonsteel Book 2

I wish to be able to use every surge without Yelig-Nar, Honorblades, or Sprenbonds

Granted, but without Stormlight to fuel them, as you're on Earth, you cannot access the Surges in order to use them.

I wish for Duralumin Feruchemy.

1 hour ago, Shadeshadow227 said:

Granted, but without Stormlight to fuel them, as you're on Earth, you cannot access the Surges in order to use them.

I wish for Duralumin Feruchemy.

Granted, but you will be stuck on a Shardworld with no Duralumin

I wish to become a god

32 minutes ago, QueenOfInk said:

I wish to become a god

Granted.  Your boon is that you become Goddess of Ink (instead of QueenOfInk :P).  People now blame you for the outrageous prices of ink cartridges for their printers.  Artists and calligraphers love you, though.

Your bane is that you always forget to return a person's pen after they let you borrow it, and you end up stealing the pen by accident.  Your home eventually becomes a legendary repository for lost writing implements.  Intrepid explorers are always invading your house with no regard for your privacy, searching for the fabled Pen a la Multi-Colour.  It's really annoying.

- - - - -

I wish that french fries could be healthy without losing any of their deliciousness.

6 minutes ago, Zath said:

Granted.  Your boon is that you become Goddess of Ink (instead of QueenOfInk :P).  People now blame you for the outrageous prices of ink cartridges for their printers.  Artists and calligraphers love you, though.

Your bane is that you always forget to return a person's pen after they let you borrow it, and you end up stealing the pen by accident.  Your home eventually becomes a legendary repository for lost writing implements.  Intrepid explorers are always invading your house with no regard for your privacy, searching for the fabled Pen a la Multi-Colour.  It's really annoying.

- - - - -

I wish that french fries could be healthy without losing any of their deliciousness.

Granted! However, you can never eat them again

I wish to be able to use every magic system in the Cosmere