Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

10 hours ago, goody153 said:

I wish that insanity helps me in a good way

Granted. You  now have the many personalities of the character from Sanderson's book Legion.
However, all of your personalities share an urge to insult you constantly. 

I wish for Adonalsium to be reformed--just for a moment--so that he can use infinite power and wisdom to create the most infinitely delicious piece of bacon in the universe. And then I want to eat it. 
Also please don't take my taste buds. 

4 hours ago, WhiteEmporer said:

Granted. You  now have the many personalities of the character from Sanderson's book Legion.
However, all of your personalities share an urge to insult you constantly. 

I wish for Adonalsium to be reformed--just for a moment--so that he can use infinite power and wisdom to create the most infinitely delicious piece of bacon in the universe. And then I want to eat it. 
Also please don't take my taste buds. 

Granted. You are suddenly strictly vegetarian and cannot eat the bacon. 

I wish for a spren to be my friend. 

Granted, you have will have the best tasting piece of bacon in the entire universe.

But, every other food will taste dull and bland in comparison and you will be forever tormented by the lack of flavor in everything. Resulting in you exterminating all pigs, and deeming them all unworthy of producing any more bacon.

Now that that's over I wish for dragons to have existed and that to have them replace dogs as man's best friend. 

3 minutes ago, sopranospren said:

I wish for magic powers. 

Granted. However, everyone else in the world also gets magic powers, so you aren't special.

I wish for all the time in the world. (Literally, I wish to have legal ownership rights for all of the time that ever has or will pass, ever)

Edited by Glaedr Firnen

57 minutes ago, Glaedr Firnen said:

Granted. However, everyone else in the world also gets magic powers, so you aren't special.

I wish for all the time in the world. (Literally, I wish to have legal ownership rights for all of the time that ever has or will pass, ever)

Granted. 

But you have to manage every minuscule moment of EVERYONES lives so that they follow what is supposed to happen, and detail in a report what will happen in the next 100 years. And if a mistake is spotted that doesn't match the report you shall be duly prosecuted in court. 

Which leads to a revised report being sent out that is adjusted to the mistakes made, and this report encompasses the next 200 years. 

I wish for the ability to have all my homework/tasks done CORRECTLY for the next 50 years.

39 minutes ago, supersmith said:

I wish for a legal way to not pay taxes. 

Granted. You no longer have any income and thus cannot buy anything either. Your bane is exactly the same as your boon.

I wish this game more closely followed the rules of the Nightwatcher boons and banes instead of the trickery of Genies and Leprechauns.

8 minutes ago, Inklingspren said:

Granted. Your boon is that the gold, when touched, turns insubstantial until it is not being touched.

I wish to be the protagonist in a high fantasy book.

Granted. Your boon is that you must live forever in the never ending cycle of rewashed ideas because your series is that profitable. 

I wish to change genders 

Just now, QueenOfInk said:

Granted. Your boon is that you must live forever in the never ending cycle of rewashed ideas because your series is that profitable. 

I wish to change genders 

Granted. You must also change species, and you do not remember your past life.

I wish to always have the perfect comeback.