Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

3 minutes ago, Kidspren said:

Granted. You get F's.

(You had to see that one coming)

I wish for some mint oreo ice cream.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW MY MOM WON'T LET ME GET RATS

Granted. However, the voice is now telling you to murder Kidspren. And it's very compelling.

I wish Kidspren knew I'm mostly joking and not mad.

Edited by Sprene
Those s's and r's, man

3 minutes ago, Glaedr Firnen said:

Granted. You get 5,000 lbs of mint oreo ice cream. You must eat all of that ice cream before the end of today.

I wish for straight A's in classes.

You forgot the boon silly

Granted. He now hears a very compelling voice telling him to murder Sprene though.

I wish for ten times as much mint oreo ice cream as I have.

2 minutes ago, Glaedr Firnen said:

I wish for that stupid voice to shut up already before I become Zane.

Granted. A different voice starts talking in your head instead. It's Nightblood.

I wish nobody wanted to kill me.

Ninjas, ninjas everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Kidspren said:

Granted. Only mutilate you violently.

I wish Hamilton every broadway play was everywhere and free.

Granted, but the actors and actresses all suck.

Just now, goody153 said:

Granted. Nightblood thinks everybody that is close to you is EVIIIIIIL and that he urges you to DESTROOOOOY.

I wish to have an opportunity of a lifetime

Granted. You are able to kill someone or something and not get caught. However, you must do it or you'll die yourself.

I wish for lots of ninja emojis.

8 minutes ago, Sprene said:

What do you mean by "things after messages"? Spoiler boxes, quote boxes?

Signatures, presumably.

You need to go to your account settings. I'll explain a more in depth way to do that momentarily.

Anything

I've tried multiple things, and none of them have worked. I'm intending to put a spoiler box, but in the spot after every message, like the part of yours that reads "I am a member of the DA, Knights of the Cosmere…" I want a spoiler box there for my alleyverse character, which is finished. I just want a place to put it.

1 minute ago, Glaedr Firnen said:

Anything

I've tried multiple things, and none of them have worked. I'm intending to put a spoiler box, but in the spot after every message, like the part of yours that reads "I am a member of the DA, Knights of the Cosmere…" I want a spoiler box there for my alleyverse character, which is finished. I just want a place to put it.

Spoiler boxes in your sig aren't actually allowed, it's just not incredibly enforced.

In the screenshot, click on account settings on the thing top right. Then go to the left and click signature. Then do whatever.

*prays that Sprene hasn't ninjad me*

Screenshot (11).png

39 minutes ago, goody153 said:

I wish to have ability to live the lives of other people (aka soul swap)

Granted, you feel your consciousness spread out from your corporeal form, and drift far above your physical body. As your consciousness drifts upwards and expands, small flickering lights begin to appear to your expanded consciousness, you know instinctively that you can focus on any of these lights and instantly project your consciousness into one of these myriad vessels. Experimenting with your new power, you find yourself in a poorly lit room, smelling of stale sweat and bad aftershave. Looking down at the hairy back of your hand, you turn your hand over and see that you are holding one of those deli counter numbered tickets, and yours say 237. On a screen immediately in front of you, you see the words "Now serving number 7". You attempt to get up and leave this shabby waiting area, but as you begin to cross the threshold of the waiting area your consciousness is kicked out of the vessel you were possessing.

Looking around for another of the lights that you saw previously, another one flares brilliantly to the south. Projecting your consciousness that direction you find yourself in the body of a middle-aged woman, standing behind a column of 10 other women, all fidgeting and looking slightly agitated. Looking at the head of the column you see a ladies bathroom, and you immediately release your hold on the body and your consciousness soars once more above the trees looking for another vessel to inhabit.

Unfortunately, the only vessels you can inhabit are people waiting in lines, at Dr. Offices, or in governmental office waiting rooms. And further, if you do anything other than wait while inhabiting their bodies, you are immediately kicked out of their body.

And to make matters worse, when you attempt to return to your own body, you see a long ghostly line of discorporeal souls waiting their turn to posses your body, and you see why. The person currently possessing it is playing video games and eating all your ice cream. You know intuitively that the consciousness that is inhabiting your body belongs to some teenager in a waiting room somewhere in the city, who has an incredibly vacant look on his face while he waits.

I wish that I had a pair of time shoes, and that when I wore them, the direction that I walked would be the direction that I would travel through the slipstream of time. Just so you get this right Nightwatcher, I mean that when I walk forward in my time shoes, I go forwards in time, when I say moonwalk, I go backwards in time. When I move to the right or left I navigate through the potential alternate universes where slightly different decisions have created entirely different time continuums.

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine
formatting, typos, etc.