Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

30 minutes ago, Glaedr Firnen said:

I wish for all of Brandon Sanderson's unwritten books to be finished and published, to retain the ability to read them, and for infinite time to do so.

Granted, but you don't own any of them and after a couple hundred years of immortality you become suicidal.

I wish for all of the nuclear warheads on Earth to detonate all at once, in whatever military bases they're kept in.

1 minute ago, A stick said:

I wish that I obtained the powers of Albus Dumbledore

Granted, you become Albus Dumbledore two hours before his death at the hands of snape.

24 minutes ago, Jehoiada said:

Granted, but now your next wish will have to be for potato's.

I wish for a potato gun which has infinite ammo.

On 8/25/2018 at 0:15 PM, A stick said:

Granted, but its unable to fire

I wish to be the Nightwatcher

1 hour ago, Glaedr Firnen said:

I wish for a random boon with no bane.

Granted - @A stick is the Nightwatcher, just like the rest of us are. However, their bane is that they always have a whitespine trying to kill them. They also must share this bane with the next person to post...which just so happens to be @Glaedr Firnen!

Granted! Your boon is that you get someone else's boon. Let's say...A stick's! Just like everyone else, you are the Nightwatcher. You both got what you wanted!

I wish for the reputation ranks to become what we are in real life for one day. (That'll teach the inactives :ph34r:)

Edit: Oh, and Glaedr Firnen, the mods don't like it when you double post. You're fine since you didn't know, but try not to in the future.

Edited by AonEne

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

wish for the reputation ranks to become what we are in real life for one day. (That'll teach the inactives :ph34r:)

Granted, but the rest of the world remains as it is; people become their reputations in today's world. Your reputation being 'seer' (an atium misting) becomes totally useless, as there is no such thing as atium in the real world for you to burn.

4 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Edit: Oh, and Glaedr Firnen, the mods don't like it when you double post. You're fine since you didn't know, but try not to in the future.

Thanks, I did not know. I will avoid double-posting in the future.

I wish for the ability to request something of the old magic as many times as I choose.

13 hours ago, Sorana said:

Granted.

But everytime you do, you immediatly forget what the solution was and only remember that you had it solved.

I wish to be more confident.

You are only confident in the fact that you have two nostrils.

I want a hedgehog/guinea pig hybrid.

5 hours ago, Whatintarnationspren said:

I want a hedgehog/guinea pig hybrid.

Granted. However, whenever you see it, you feel an urge to pick it up, and since it is part hedgehog, you are stabbed every time you do.

I wish to be a full mistborn and feruchemist.

Edited by Glaedr Firnen
Forgot to ask for something.

11 minutes ago, Glaedr Firnen said:

I wish to be a Steel/Nicrosil ferring. (Steel is the alomancy, Nicrosil is the feruchemy.)

Granted.  You are a Twinborn with steel Allomancy and Nicrosil Feruchemy.  You even get a nicrosilmind and a bunch of steel vials, too!  Storms, that Nightwatcher is such a generous gal!

Your bane is that whenever you make skin-to-skin contact with someone, you lose your powers for a year.  And if it wasn't already, your "love language" becomes physical touch.  Storms, that Nightwatcher is such a cruel spren!

- - - - -

I wish for a placard in my yard of a Shard's bard's Shardblade, in exchange for this charred, avant garde trading card that I made.

4 hours ago, Zath said:

I wish for a placard in my yard of a Shard's bard's Shardblade, in exchange for this charred, avant garde trading card that I made.

Granted, unfortunately before installing your awesome placard the Nightwatcher moved your habitation to Antarctica.

ShardLifeYo.jpg.8393d15cf822f6125b1e5fb4852d7514.jpg

Here's a detail of the sweet placard you got:

ShardLifeYo_Detail.jpg.4c019e315fd5a4c3ec0807be9f0ffdcf.jpg

That's right, it's a shard blade guitar. Rock on my frozen friend, rock on.

I wish that there was a shampoo that could actually shampoo as it conditioned. Pert plus, holy crap, what a bunch of phlooey. This is advanced, intelligent nanotech kind of technology. You can't have a single emulsion that both removes oil and dirt from your hair and then reapplies the oil to your hair at the same time without the intervention of miniaturized agents that can seemlingly accomplish two discrete steps simultaneously (when in reality they are doing both steps in rapid succession).

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine

10 hours ago, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Granted, unfortunately before installing your awesome placard the Nightwatcher moved your habitation to Antarctica.

ShardLifeYo.jpg.8393d15cf822f6125b1e5fb4852d7514.jpg

Here's a detail of the sweet placard you got:

ShardLifeYo_Detail.jpg.4c019e315fd5a4c3ec0807be9f0ffdcf.jpg

That's right, it's a shard blade guitar. Rock on my frozen friend, rock on.

I wish that there was a shampoo that could actually shampoo as it conditioned. Pert plus, holy crap, what a bunch of phlooey. This is advanced, intelligent nanotech kind of technology. You can't have a single emulsion that both removes oil and dirt from your hair and then reapplies the oil to your hair at the same time without the intervention of miniaturized agents that can seemlingly accomplish two discrete steps simultaneously (when in reality they are doing both steps in rapid succession).

Enjoy having your skin ripped off of your head whenever you use this product, i.e, the robots scalp you then clean your hair from there, while it is off your head. Nasty little buggers.

I want a danku memu.

9 hours ago, Whatintarnationspren said:

I want a danku memu.

Granted. However, you don't actually have any money to spend on food or drinks from said menu, so all you can do with it is make yourself very hungry.

I wish for all of my banes, but not my boons, from all my posts, past, present, and future, on this thread to be negated.

(I just broke the system!)

Edited by Glaedr Firnen

No you didn't :P, the Nightwatcher is used to people trying to break the system.

Granted. If you ever had any fence posts on this thread, they're good to go now. Your boon is that for the rest of your life, you'll hear a voice whispering to you, telling you to murder people.

I wish for the teachers to put up grades already.