Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Oof. At least there were a lot more Jedi that werent hunted by the Empire/First Order then... and Mace Windu

Granted. You transform into a raven. However, you are someone's pet, have no ill bearing towards them, and want to stay with them.

I wish to have a Verdant Aether.

13 hours ago, Radiation Control 010203 said:

Granted, you become a fully grown adult raven, however you have no clue about anything, how to fly, how to hunt, your memory is 100% empty.

I wish I was able to set up a paddling pool instantaneously without spending ages messing about trying to get all the creases off the bottom. 

I think you maaay have gotten ninjaed there, sule. Just a bit. ;) But I'll grant it. However, you no longer have the capability to own a pool.

On 8/7/2018 at 5:42 PM, Inklingspren said:

Oof. At least there were a lot more Jedi that werent hunted by the Empire/First Order then... and Mace Windu

Granted. You transform into a raven. However, you are someone's pet, have no ill bearing towards them, and want to stay with them.

I wish to have a Verdant Aether.

Also granted. However, you now constantly feel the compulsion to pet a dog.

I wish for a puppy.

16 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Granted. His name is Kelsier, and you love him very much. Your bane is that people are always trying to spike him. What’s up with that?

I wish for a haiku.

Edit: ninja’d

Granted, but any fish that comes within 5 feet of you turns into a shark.

I wish I wasn't allergic to cats 

The Nightwatcher has been obliterated. Not that that stops her from granting wishes. She's been obliterated countless times now.

Granted. However, the only thing anyone IRL can now call you is 'goody153'.

I wish for chocolate ice cream.

24 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Granted, but it tastes like vanilla.

I wish to predict the future.

Granted, but while you can predict the future you are not granted the ability to know the future, so your predictions are really just guesses.

I wish for the ability to know the curse associated with a potential wish and one additional wish.