Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

18 minutes ago, ElephantEarwax said:

Well I already chirped like one.

Granted. You can now travel forward in time, at a rate of 1 second per second.

I wish I was a bird.

Granted. You are a Kiwi bird. Have fun!

I wish for a grilled cheese sandwich with every kind of cheese on it.

Granted. You now have enormous, salty, delicious potato chips that are, inexplicably, sentient. Your curse is that you feel all of their agony as you consume them. Thankfully, you cannot read their thoughts. 

I wish for all living beings in the world to live happy, fulfilling lives. Even if they're a zebra and get eaten by a lion, at least they lived well. 

Granted. The world is now a happy place, everybody has somehow fulfilled their dreams etc etc. And from the shadows Ruin enters the world without opposition. Well at least everybody has been happy at some point before meeting their END.

I wish for a coin.

Granted. However, you yourself now glow as well - brighter than the sun. You blind anyone looking at you.

I wish someone would grant Bit's book. I want to know what that even means.

On 7/26/2018 at 0:56 AM, BitBitio said:

I call upon the Nightwatcher to grant my book, and I wish for the gift of potato chips.

His book has now been edited by President Grant. (Granted) However, he had to go back in time, and can't come back.

I wish to be able to manipulate probabilty.

Edited by Inklingspren

I considered giving you the Splinter from KotC, and trust me, that would have been a bane; but instead, I'll just say that you get kicked in the side by a random Splinter. It hurts. As your bane, you are forced to wear only one expression for the rest of your life. You can pick which.

I wish to know if anyone agrees with me that FNAF is similar to the cosmere in that it's Connected in interesting ways, and there's a lot of dying.

Granted then canonically one of the lovecraftian cosmic horror, that one who sleeps all the time(because saying that him awake is a bad news is an understatement of all time) wakes up.

I wish for people to serve the one true lord Cthulhu faithfully. (Cthulhu mythos from lovecraft)

Granted, but now school never happens anymore. Nobody gets education anymore and the world eventually plummets into the chaos due to illiteracy. The world is now in a post-apocalyptic state no thanks to you.

I wish for Hemalurgically spiked cookies and me being a undiluted(original mistborn level power) soother.

Meh. Metapod. Memeta. Metapodpod. 

*Translation: Granted. Your cat now loves you. Unfortunatley, now every stray cat loves you and comes into your house all the time.

Meta. Tapod meh. Podpod. Metata. Metapod.

*translation: i wish to become the Nightwatcher.

Granted, it is a large collection of matter in some weird dark matter/energy/fluid, with a few notable points.

your bane is you now are trapped in a spacesuit for the rest of your life.

I wish to be able to eat anything I want

Granted, but they all betray you. Every last one. Weeks later you meet them again, as they wear their gray armor, and you scream:

@Grey Knight! Why would you do this?

Ahem. *totally isn't harboring grudges* *actually isn't though, don't worry GK*

I wish for more mimes.