Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

On 6/12/2018 at 7:57 PM, Kidpen said:

How wonderful it is that this is just a normal offhand comment on the Shard.

I wish @Mistspren had given a wish.

I know, this place is great my Dream Come True. I mean, I can say

"Does anyone want to help me calculate the terms and powers of Fartomancy?"

and be totally serious.

Edit: Sparks, I forgot a RWBY pun on this one! Er, *see above*

Edited by AonEne

17 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

How wonderful it is that this is just a normal offhand comment on the Shard.

I wish @Mistspren had given a wish.

Sorry about that, that’s my fault.

I wish I had wished a wish.

Therefore, granted.

Your bane is that I didn’t wish for anything other than wishing a wish, and since I had to wish to wish the previous wish, that is this post’s wish as well.

TL;DR I fixed it by breaking it.

Granted. But you Die.

Sorry, Mistspren, I'm trying to not steal yours, but you ADDED EVEN MORE HOW. Three moons, you're good at this.

I wish for a really long string, the longest possible. In other words, I want the longest thread.

45 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Granted. But you Die.

Sorry, Mistspren, I'm trying to not steal yours, but you ADDED EVEN MORE HOW. Three moons, you're good at this.

I wish for a really long string, the longest possible. In other words, I want the longest thread.

Granted but it spins around you and is unbreakable

I wish dating was easier than it is

Edited by goody153

Granted, but this shocking development upends the social order, so that it and I Burn as every thing crumbles and we watch the world Ignite. All Things Must Die as It’s My Turn to face societal collapse. The panic this causes sends people dashing around madly as though they drank too much Caffeine. Nothing is spared by the flames, destroying every Home, not even sparing so much as a Bmblb. Unearthly fires, a true Lusus Naturae, only act as a Bad Luck Charm to those who can’t escape, the heat of the blaze burning Red Like Roses as our planet is Sacrificed to meet the needs of dating.

Your bane is that you have the deaths of millions and the collapse of the world as you know it on your conscience (as well as all those incredibly forced puns) but at least dating works now.

I wish final exams didn’t exist.

Granted, but now that final exams don’t exist, you never graduate. You must keep going forever in whatever school/job this applies to. Sorry.

I wish that I would take the time to listen to all the RWBY songs so that I would would know what the chull dung you’re talking about!

On 6/9/2018 at 10:47 PM, AonEne said:

Okay, can we all just agree that Zath should be a writer?

On 6/10/2018 at 8:31 AM, goody153 said:

I've been reading uhm alot of the bane/boon pages(yes i procrastinate alot). Zath indeed from time to time makes me laugh.

Aw, shucks... ^_^  Thank you!

5 hours ago, Apollyon said:

I wish that I would take the time to listen to all the RWBY songs so that I would would know what the chull dung you’re talking about!

Granted!  You take the time to listen to all those RWBY songs, and then you reread Mistspren's posts and chuckle at all the puns that you now understand. 
Your bane is that the time you took was from your own life, so you'll die that much sooner.  When the time comes and you pass away, your epitaph says, "The puns were worth it."  No one understands what you meant by this. 
At your funeral, Mistspren gives a stirring eulogy that is entirely devoid of RWBY song puns.  You return as a Cognitive Shadow -- scaring the rust out of everyone -- and demand a eulogy that consists of nothing but RWBY puns.  Everyone is too freaked out to comply, so you just start singing "Time to Say Goodbye" as you slowly fade back into the Cognitive Realm.

I wish for a comfortable pair of sneakers.

On 6/12/2018 at 10:12 PM, Mistspren said:

Granted, but this shocking development upends the social order, so that it and I Burn as every thing crumbles and we watch the world Ignite. All Things Must Die as It’s My Turn to face societal collapse. The panic this causes sends people dashing around madly as though they drank too much Caffeine. Nothing is spared by the flames, destroying every Home, not even sparing so much as a Bmblb. Unearthly fires, a true Lusus Naturae, only act as a Bad Luck Charm to those who can’t escape, the heat of the blaze burning Red Like Roses as our planet is Sacrificed to meet the needs of dating.

You couldn't be better at this even if you amplified yourself by using a Mirror Mirror. Phew, that's five.

Why would anyone WANT for everyone to be naked? Gross.

Granted. It's amazing. However, you have to write this eulogy, and then post it on this thread once you're done (in your next post, preferably) . Have fun...I know I will, reading it.

I wish for this eulogy to have puns.

4 hours ago, AonEne said:

You couldn't be better at this even if you amplified yourself by using a Mirror Mirror. Phew, that's five.

Why would anyone WANT for everyone to be naked? Gross.

Granted. It's amazing. However, you have to write this eulogy, and then post it on this thread once you're done (in your next post, preferably) . Have fun...I know I will, reading it.

I wish for this eulogy to have puns.

Granted it will be the eulogy of other people for you. Tho you become a cognitive shadow so that you can hear so you have that going for you

I wish gained multiple conciousness like a shared so that i can multitask bigtime. 

Granted you are automatically spoiled by all future anime's instead apart from that one anime you wished to forget.

I wish for all the time in the world to have fun while still able to do all the responsibilities without problems.

Edited by goody153

Granted. However, to balance this out, our alternate universes become desolate, miserable, and utterly devoid of purple balloons. They eventually die out, the conditions too dreary for human life, in order to balance out our prosperity.

I wish for sparkly beads to follow behind my footsteps like a snake.

28 minutes ago, Ishar said:

Granted, but the beads are made of plastic and don't biodegrade, and they slowly fill up the oceans.

I wish for plastic to be biodegradable.

Granted but suddenly everything went into role reversal, everything biodegradable became none-biodegradable and vice versa. The thought of none-digestible food strikes you fear but at least the thought of clothes also slowly experiencing entropy is an exciting notion.

I wish for me to become the Herald of the Sticks

Granted, but because of this the only thought that is capable of passing through your mind is "I am a stick" while the Void Bringer torture you until you begin to think "Am I a stick?"

I wish for something new to replace "I am a stick" that the 17th shard can overly obsess about.