Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

I wish to yo my yoyo.

Granted.  When you get back to your kitchen at home after visiting the Nightwatcher, your yo-yo is sitting on the counter. 
"Yo," you say.  Unsurprisingly the yo-yo does not respond, because it is an inanimate object.  You leave your yo-yo to go get some fro-yo with your bro, yo.

Your bane is that you have lost the ability to tip-toe.  Every time you try, you fall over.

I wish for a living teddy bear named Professor Bartholdi Bartholomew Junior the Third.

Granted, but he dislikes his name and decides to change it. He legally changes his name to Professor Bartholdi Bartholomew Junior the Fourth

I wish for a very red shirt, so red that it is redder than red in the reddest possible way. Red.

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Granted, but any who look at it are blinded by the redness of it. It is simply to pure a red.

I wish for fuzzy purple pjs with pockets and cute little penguins on them.

Granted, but someone brings the penguins to life. They peck at you constantly. It's extremely annoying.

I wish for @Ishar's Hemalurgic beaver to be mine and to love me forever.

Granted, your eyes are so shiny and reflective that you effectively blind anyone you make eye contact with. You should see it when you’re on stormlight...

I wish for exactly 29 hairs on my head that are still big enough to have a full head of hair.

Granted, however they always look unfashionable, no matter what style you have done to them, they're always in your eyes, and people always suspect you're wearing a wig no matter how much proof you give them. (And it's technically the worst comb-over in history...)

I wish for bogeys that would explode upon impact with something (or someone) when flicked.

Granted you have the culinary skills of Rock. In the way that you use chill dung in every meal. Even if you don’t put it in, it finds a way to infiltrate your cooking perfection.

I wish to be a full foot taller than I am now in US Customary system and to stay that way and never grow/shrink ever again.

@Jehoiada, if I am correct, you posted three times without obeying your boon.

What punishment does this warrant, people of the Nightwatcher?

2 hours ago, Apollyon said:

Granted, your duck and beaver come up with hemallurgic antics and intend on spiking some semi-useful attribute out of you.

I wish that I wasn’t  so obsessed with the color green.

Granted, but now you're obsessed with singing "Show them how you frown" over and over again. It doesn't rhyme with the rest of the song, so you get grumpy.

I wish for awesomeness. Not Lift's, mind you; that might tick her off and I don't want her wrath. Just ordinary awesomeness.

1 minute ago, Ishar said:

Awesomeness is just perspective, therefore, by your own perspective, you are awesome, nobody else thinks that though.

I wish for a attribute for my hemalurgic pets to be able to take

Granted. That ability is to draw unicorn chalklings. The chalklings go rogue and kill your Hemalurgic pets.

I wish for a funnel cake.

Granted, however the chicken loses all of it's feathers from the blender, and though it's body reforms after being blended into a mush, it's rage remains, and it attempts to peck your eyes and tongue out with avian fury as soon as the blender stops.

I wish for an infinite supply of Popcorn Chicken :D

On 6/4/2018 at 9:28 PM, AonEne said:

@Jehoiada, if I am correct, you posted three times without obeying your boon.

I fixed them, thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot.

@ScarletSabre your wish is granted, but you may never eat anything other then popcorn chicken not even pasta.

I wish for six seconds on the eastern shore and five breaths of the sweetest air.

Edited by Jehoiada