Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

14 minutes ago, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

I wish that T-Rex's could fly, and that instead of like birds, they retained their cute little arms with 3 fingers and had separate wings.

Granted, with wings the T-rex somehow managed to survive the wipeout event, surviving to the modern age, they have shrunk in size however due to the lack of larger, slower prey, yet still larger than anything else on the planets land. 

With their habitat gone they have become the bane of modern society, they swoop from the sky trying to grab people with their tiny arms; though their success rate is barely 10%, they feast from bins when they fail.

One of these follow you around constantly throughout your days, swooping, grabbing at you. They haven't been successful so far but sadly constantly tear apart your clothing, flesh, building and vehicle.

Their giant poops are causing climate change to accelerate, much to their liking

What a nuisance you have unleashed on the world. 

------------------------

I wish for a healing fabrial.

24 minutes ago, Gray to said:

I wish for for Spider-Man powers

The nightwatcher is amused "You wish to be.. a man spider? how curious.." A spider made of vines drops onto you, sinking its fangs in. 

You undergo a transformation in the cover of jungle,

You become this version of spiderman, barely any memories and an animal instinct. Everyone is afraid and hunts you as if you were a voidbringer.

http://marvelanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Man_Spider

I wish for a radiant superhero on Roshar, Costume and all. 

Edited by Xtafa

Granted, however the costume was designed by Rob Liefeld in the 90's, so Radiantman has pouches on his ankles, thighs, biceps, three belts, shoulderpads large enough to make him have to go through doorways sideways, and perpetually has his teeth clenched and eyes squinted thanks to the tightness of his mask (which leaves his face and mulleted hair exposed). His weapon is also a hugely impractical spiked spren-mace at least twice as tall as him, just so he can get it covered in blood when the spikes don't pierce through to the soul.

I wish for Batman to figure out what in damnation Hoid is up to.

Granted, but they don’t bring [Insert the most traumatic death here] back and you cry even more.

I wish I could have the awakened paperweight from silverlight so I could have the first and second most Invested objects in the Cosmere.

13 hours ago, Apollyon said:

I wish I could have the awakened paperweight from silverlight so I could have the first and second most Invested objects in the Cosmere.

Granted, it's yours. Also the Ghostbloods were willing to take your paperweight's Ramen Noodle business in payment for your Sword's debts.

Only problem is that your paperweight can communicate with you telepathically, and uses this telepathic link to convince you to become an accountant.

So with your Koloss sword strapped to your back (which you now only use to open letters) you sit behind a mighty fortress built of stacks of paper, waging epic war to keep a global corporation specializing in 3 ply toilet paper in the black. Thankfully your paperweight helps you out a lot and also reveals its secret recipe for its Cosmere wide famous ramen.

I wish I could meet the Charmin bear, maybe even have British style high tea with him and the Pillsbury dough boy, with lots of small sandwiches, scones and other savories.

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine

Granted! You stink with such a rancid, overpowering pudritity that it actually shows off around you in waves and whisps of green, the way it does in cartoons. This aroma aurora is beautiful and captivating, and brings a tear to the eye of the most jaded and cynical fool, even moreso than your stench itself. You still, however, stink.

I wish for a White Lantern Ring

12 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

I wish for a doll with the command "Be creepy"

Granted, the Nightwatcher hands you one of the human versions of the My Little Pony dolls (It happens to be Apple Jack, wearing a mini-skirt with embroidered stalks of wheat and strawberries).

The Nightwatcher cackles sadistically as you walk away with your creepy doll and wonder what your bane is.

Later that night, you are awoken by strange sounds. Investigating the noises, you find your awakened doll sitting at your computer, eating from a bowl filled with green army soldiers and Lego mini-figures and reading Breibart and the Drudge report. 

Reeling back in horror you gasp involuntarily, her head rotates 180 degrees, and she looks at you with a Lego arm sticking out of her mouth and smiles knowlingly.

The next day, you find a note written by your creepy doll that tells you she has left to pursue her life long ambition.

Sighing in relief, you crumple the note, relieved to put that unpleasantness behind you.

Two weeks later, while reading your morning paper, you are startled to see a picture of your creepy awakened doll on the front page.

"What have I done?", you wail as the full meaning of the headline sinks in.

"President Trump to appoint Creep Doll to the position of National Security Adviser"

I wish that I could have a photographic memory with complete recall of minute detail, as if time were frozen for a single moment and the detail existent in that moment could be recalled in perfect detail for as long as I chose to hold th e memory.