Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

1 minute ago, Mistspren said:

Granted, but you can’t use copper Feruchemy.

I wish I could go to a Sanderson signing.

granted but you get RAFO as the answer to EVERY question you ask (including but not limited to "where is the bathroom" "can you sign my book" ect

1 minute ago, NoBrandonBookIsTooLong said:

granted but you get RAFO as the answer to EVERY question you ask (including but not limited to "where is the bathroom" "can you sign my book" ect

I wish s/he had wished a wish.

Edited by Kidpen

4 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I KNEW you were gonna say that! :lol: 

Granted, but you have to take me. 

I wish I could meet everyone I know on the Shard in real life. (But not if they're stalkers.)

Granted. You meet all the serial killers instead of the stalkers. (there are 300,000 people. It's not that impossible that there is one here.)

Use the above wish.

9 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I wish everyone knew the awesomeness of this song:

I know this wish was already granted, but: awesomeness acknowledged.  That was pretty epic.  I wanna go battle Voidbringers with a Shardblade now.

6 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I wish I could meet everyone I know on the Shard in real life. (But not if they're stalkers.)

Granted.  In sudden burst of Nightwatcher smoke, you and all the Sharders are in a Cosmere-themed convention hall.  Your bane is that everyone is a much better writer than a talker, so all the conversation is a bit awkward.  Regardless, once the ice is broken everyone has a good time.  The Nightatcher thanks you for making such an unselfish wish.
She also makes your toenails a bright neon lime-green. Forever.

Ninja'd...twice.

7 minutes ago, NoBrandonBookIsTooLong said:

i wish you would wish i wished that i could have remembered to wish

The Nightwatcher scratches her head with a wispy hand, then gives you a banana.  Your bane is that you will slip on a banana peel once a week for the rest of your life.  I suggest wearing a helmet.

I wish for a friendly dragon.

But...but I don't know everyone on the Shard!! Oh dear. Although it does make sense that EVERYONE would be attracted to Brandon. 

Granted, but I...don't know what I'm actually granting here. 

Edit: Ninja'd! 

Granted, but the dragon has lethal exhalations. 

Edited by AonEne

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

But...but I don't know everyone on the Shard!! Oh dear. Although it does make sense that EVERYONE would be attracted to Brandon. 

Granted, but I...don't know what I'm actually granting here. 

no wish was made but granted your boon is this- nothin

i wish for wishes to be granted 

I wish I could remember this stuff. 

Granted.  You know those Copperminds you wished for earlier? Now you can use them.  However, you may only store and tap memories relating to this thread; specifically, that you must wish after you grant another Sharder's wish.

7 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Post.

Wish.

Reveal hidden contents

Happy?

Boon: I am confused.  Bane: The Nightwatcher is not happy.

I wish to live in a giant, orbiting space station.

Edited by Zath

Hey, no drawbacks. 

Granted. But Calamity is up there too, and hates you. Good luck surviving. 

I wish to meet Wayne, Lift, Alcatraz, Lopen, and Hoid in real life and attend a book club of theirs. 

Edit: Wayne would do the voices, Hoid would narrate, Alcatrz would try to get everyone to choose his books as the ones to read, Lopen would advocate for books for one-armed people, and Lift would learn to read. It'd be so great. 

Edited by AonEne

Granted. But the space station is the size of a tiny marble. So you die.

I wish to revive the boon I want, which is to get any type of chicken, without getting a bane.

Bad grammar. Sorry.

Now I'm the one ninja'ing people! Woot! And sorry, Tesh, I feel your plight. 

Granted, but only if you grant mine too. You can come. 

I wish for the above to be granted. 

13 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I wish for the above to be granted.

Granted! You get your awesome book club, plus Tesh and Tesh's new chicken as bonus attendees.  Wayne steals everyone's books and swaps them for polished stones he found near the canals, Lift steals all the refreshments and is awesome, Alcatraz, Lopen and Hoid get into an insult battle, and you and Tesh laugh yourselves silly.  No actual "book club" stuff happens.  Your bane is that your sitting room (where you all met) will always smell like slightly overripe mangosteens forevermore.

I wish that Dalinar had been invited to the afore-mentioned book club.  (Imagine his reaction when he shows up ready to have a serious discussion about Nohadon's "The Way of Kings," and then everything spirals out of control.  Poor Dalinar.)

Edited by Zath
Spelling

The best part of this is that I don't have a sense of smell. Sucks for my family, I guess, but it could be worse. 

Granted. Someone named Dalina comes to the club. 

Kidding. Dalinar goes and is disappointed. 

I wish more meetings would occur and that I could go to them all. 

19 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Granted. Someone named Dalina comes to the club.

Augh! You caught my post in the ten-second window before I edited the spelling!  That definitely qualifies as ninja. :ph34r:
...You're still banned from Japan, though, despite your increasing ninja talents.

19 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I wish more meetings would occur and that I could go to them all. 

Granted.  More meetings occur, and you are able to attend every one of them.  They're still not very "book club"-y, but that's beside the point.
Your bane is that from now on, gravity is reversed for you.  You walk on ceilings, and to go outside you must be tethered to something heavier than you are.  You are the world's first human "balloon."  If I were you, I'd start by securing a mattress to the ceiling, followed shortly by a bookcase full of Brandon's stories.

I wish for the fanciest scooter.

Edited by Zath
Spelling

21 minutes ago, Zath said:

Augh! You caught my post in the ten-second window before I edited the spelling!  That definitely qualifies as ninja. :ph34r:
...You're still banned from Japan, though, despite your increasing ninja talents.

Granted.  More meetings occur, and you are able to attend every one of them.  They're still not very "book club"-y, but that's beside the point.
Your bane is that from now on, gravity is reversed for you.  You walk on ceilings, and to go outside you must be tethered to something heavier than you are.  You are the world's first human "balloon."  If I were you, I'd start by securing a mattress to the ceiling, followed shortly by a bookcase full of Brandon's stories.

I wish for the fanciest scooter.

Granted. It is only a model though, so you can't really use it.

I wish that nobody could make any drawbacks in any way to this wish and I can do whatever I want without penalty. No messing up dis wish :P

Granted, however your friends have no change in their schedules and lives, meaning that you're sat around bored all the time, waiting for them to be free to be able to play with you.

I wish to be able to teleport to any destination I can see, without risk of ending up inside a wall etc.