Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

On 11/19/2017 at 4:44 AM, Nienneh said:

Granted! You now have the wisdom to wish well and live the rest of your life tortured by the knowledge that you wasted your wish because you are now aware of all the better wishes you could have made. 

I wish to not be cursed by the Nightwatcher. 

The nightwatcher attempts to swear at you, but cannot, then gives you your gift and bane. (The Nightwatcher cannot curse you, and you have to stand on your head whenever someone breathes.)

I wish for a lizard.

6 hours ago, Roadwalker said:

The nightwatcher attempts to swear at you, but cannot, then gives you your gift and bane. (The Nightwatcher cannot curse you, and you have to stand on your head whenever someone breathes.)

I wish for a lizard.

Granted! Now look out your 15th story high rise apartment window and wave at Godzilla, hope you have a lot of double decker buses filled with tourists to feed him, he looks hungry.

I wish that I had a magical loaf of Tillamook Medium cheddar cheese, that would always taste as delicious as when you first open it, never spoil, that could be cut and enjoyed by my family and friends and that would always return back to its original size after you have cut a slice from it. Come on Nightwatcher, that's a great wish!

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine
forgot to quote the previous one, doh.

Granted! But now the only thing you CAN eat is that cheese, causing you to lack major nutrients.

I wish that I could have a perfectly heathy normal sized cat that was perfect in any way (including the fact that nobody is allergic to it, but it isn't a hairless cat), and it isn't missing any organs, tissue, limbs, sensory input, or anything, and has no extra parts whatsoever. PLS.

Edited by Allomancy

9 hours ago, Elsecaller3414 said:

Granted, but it gets carried away by the biggest eagle anyone has ever heard of.

I wish for world peace. (Don’t know if that’s been done yet)

Granted, there is now peace on Mars. However, Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un, after hearing of this, decided to launch a full-scale nuclear war, throwing the Earth into WW3.

I wish for all the damage caused by humans over the course of history, including all the banes they brought upon themselves (unless they only affect themselves, and not the rest of society or nature) for asking the Nightwatcher's for boons to be reversed and the natural order of things to be restored.

1 hour ago, Allomancy said:

Granted! Now all of the banes that were restored are mini scaled onto you, plus everyone else’s bane.

I wish I was a few inches taller and that nothing bad happened to me or anyone else because of it.

Granted you are now a few inches taller than the burj in Dubai making you the tallest person in the history of the world.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have a limitless supply of ice cream which I can eat and enjoy with every dinner meal.

Edited by Nathrangking

34 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Granted you are now a few inches taller than the burj in Dubai making you the tallest person in the history of the world.

I call upon the powers of the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have a limitless supply of ice cream which I can eat and enjoy with every dinner meal.

You have an infinite supply of ice cream, which makes a black hole in you freezer. The entire world is engulfed in it, but you do get to enjoy all that ice cream while you're being crushed to death inside a collapsed star!

I wish to learn the arts of everything from Hoid.

22 hours ago, Krypton Savant said:

You have an infinite supply of ice cream, which makes a black hole in you freezer. The entire world is engulfed in it, but you do get to enjoy all that ice cream while you're being crushed to death inside a collapsed star!

I wish to learn the arts of everything from Hoid.

Granted. You can now do everything he does. Unfortunately, you don't share his life experience, so you screw up in using your powers. And I mean: Totally. Screw. Up.

The crater left by your fumbling efforts to use your new-found powers would have been named for you, if anyone had known your name.

I wish to be more kindly disposed towards my fellow humans, not enjoying their failures so much.

3 hours ago, Allomancy said:

Granted! Instead of this, everyone stands as far from you as possible, and enjoys your faliures.

I wish that I could dance really well,  but not be cursed to dance all the time. (So only when I want to dance)

Granted. You are now able to dance really well, but you cannot do anything else well.

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to possess the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Hercules, and the magic Merlin.

Edited by Nathrangking

Granted. You have the wisdom of Solomon, but only that knowledge. You have the strength of Hercules, but you get betrayed by wearing a cloak with poison (reference the story). You have the magic of Merlin, but also the tendency to avoid society.

I wish for an attack lizard that only attacks who I wish for it to attack, and still retain everything I have but not be blocked from receiving  more. 

Granted! Meet your new attack lizard. His name is tiger.

_58499388_tiny_chameleons_photo2_brookes

I wish that Burgess Meredith's character from the twilight zone found another pair of glasses that weren't broken and that corrected his eye sight so he could spend the remainder of his days as the last man on earth reading as many books as he wanted to, because the other ending is just too sad.

On 11/25/2017 at 6:25 PM, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

I wish that Burgess Meredith's character from the twilight zone found another pair of glasses that weren't broken and that corrected his eye sight so he could spend the remainder of his days as the last man on earth reading as many books as he wanted to, because the other ending is just too sad.

Okay, that happens, but Cthulhu becomes holder of the shard of Ruin and destroys you and everything you love.

I wish I could meet a nice, beautiful girl around my age who had similar musical and literary tastes to mine.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/26/2017 at 6:36 PM, The Allomantic Metalhead said:

Okay, that happens, but Cthulhu becomes holder of the shard of Ruin and destroys you and everything you love.

I wish I could meet a nice, beautiful girl around my age who had similar musical and literary tastes to mine.

Granted but you never stop drooling, (that way she thinks your disgusting).

I want unlimited Lerasium.

35 minutes ago, Herald Of Justice said:

Granted but you never stop drooling, (that way she thinks your disgusting).

I want unlimited Lerasium.

Okay, I can work with that.

You get your unlimited lerasium, but you're extremely allergic, and every time you go within even a few yards of it, you have a violent allergic reaction.

And they're all hemalurgic spikes anyways.

I wish that Brandon would reveal that one of the unknown shard was the shard of intoxication, and was the only shard ever who was consistently used as comic relief.

20 hours ago, Sazedezas said:

I wish to bond an Aether.

Okay, but you're constantly being purged of all investitures because you're not in the Cosmere. Oh, and Obliteration now inexplicably hates you and will do anything to destroy you and you family... slowly.

I wish I was a tineye (tin misting)/watchman (bronze ferring) with an infinite supply of allomantic tin and bronzeminds.

11 hours ago, The Allomantic Metalhead said:

I wish I was a tineye (tin misting)/watchman (bronze ferring) with an infinite supply of allomantic tin and bronzeminds.

Alright, but you can only ingest rusty nails, and you haven't yet had your tetanus shot.

I wish to have wings. 

Edited by The Night Watcher