Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

6 hours ago, kiapet said:

You are filled with determination, yet are unable to recall anything you wanted that determination for.

I wish my college was closer to home.

Granted. Your college and home become conjoined. There is now no escape.

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to have an army of servant who obey my every command unquestioningly.

Edited by Nathrangking

On 9/24/2017 at 0:50 PM, Kalinovsky said:

Granted, you now have an army of servants who obey anyone's commands unflinchingly.

I wish I didn't procrastinate so much.

Granted, but you now have so much work that you are compelled to do that you never have time for anything else.

I wish I could finish writing the story ideas I come up with.

2 hours ago, Stormrunner1730 said:

Granted, but you now have so much work that you are compelled to do that you never have time for anything else.

I wish I could finish writing the story ideas I come up with.

Granted. You now can only write the endings of your story ideas. 

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish for my tv to have every premium channel for free.

On 9/25/2017 at 7:13 PM, Nathrangking said:

I call upon the powers of the Nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish for my tv to have every premium channel for free.

Granted. You may now see only in black-and-white negative infrared.

"I ask the Nightwatcher for the boon of full mistborn allomantic abilities and use of feruchemical chromium, so as to do household chores more easily and actually go for a Pathfinder campaign without my character getting killed every other level."

Edited by The Allomantic Metalhead

Granted. You are now a mistborn, the first ever to be allergic to every Allomantic metal except aluminum. In addition, you were hemalurgically grafted feruchemical chromium, a very old degraded spike, which means that for about every day unlucky you spend an hour lucky. 

I wish that Brandon would surprise us with the announcement that while writing Oathbringer, he accidently wrote the 4th storm light book as well.

4 hours ago, 18th Shard said:

I wish that Brandon would surprise us with the announcement that while writing Oathbringer, he accidently wrote the 4th storm light book as well.

The book is written, but doesn't get published until the year 2025.

NIghtwatcher, please give me the capacity to save my marks from destruction. I need them to apply for uni...

11 hours ago, Kalinovsky said:

NIghtwatcher, please give me the capacity to save my marks from destruction. I need them to apply for uni...

Okay, but everything else is utterly obliterated beyond repair.

Nightwatcher, please grant me the ability to understand all spoken and written languages.

1 hour ago, The Allomantic Metalhead said:

Okay, but everything else is utterly obliterated beyond repair.

Nightwatcher, please grant me the ability to understand all spoken and written languages.

This wish shall be granted. However you shall also understand every spoken language of animals, and birdsong will just never be the same again.

Nightwatcher, I ask to have more time in my days.

Edited by Penumbra

Granted. You can control the flow of time itself.

So, you can turn back time, for instance.

But you never asked for your memories to be preserved when this happens (seriously, that's a pretty important "required secondary power" for time control). So you can turn back time, but once you get a few seconds into the past, you forget that you ever turned back time. To you, it is as if you were still just about to try turning back time. So you wait a few seconds until the point where you initially turned back time, and then turn back time again. And then forget again... So you are now stuck in an infinite loop.

The entire timeline of the universe hits a dead end, ceaselessly looping back in itself, the same events playing through like a broken record. Time cannot continue moving forward.

So basically, you've just caused the end of the universe.

I wish to be a bronze compounder.

The nightwatcher grants your boon, but attaches the Well of Ascension to the back of your head, so every pulse the well makes when it’s full knocks you unconscious.  

(I can’t remember if compounding increases allomantic powers or feruchemical powers, so if I’m wrong just go with it.)

I desire this boon from the glorious Nightwatching Goddess of The Valley: the Triforce and all the power it conveys. 

Edited by Cephandrius

@Cephandrius, you can hide your posts and compounding increases feruchemical ability

The Nightwatcher declines your request, as the Triforce is more invested than even Adonalsium. Instead, you get a spiffy green tunic and great swordfighting ability. Your bane is an inability to move faster than a light jog. 

I wish to be Kirby

@ElephantEarwax Okay, you get a bucket of halloween candy all to yourself, but there are needles in the candy.

I ask the nightwatcher to please grant me epic powers, full allomantic and feruchemical abilities, forgery (the ability to use soul stamps), ability to sugebind all 10 of the surges, ability to convert sugar (and sugar substitutes) to stormlight as soon as it gets to my stomach, and the ability to use occulator lenses.

Thank you for considering my request.

12 hours ago, ElephantEarwax said:

I call upon the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish to be immortal.

Okay, your body is immortal, but your mind ages as normal.

I call upon the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish that the rest of the wishes on this post would include references to doom metal bands.

R.I.P. Terry Jones

On 10/6/2017 at 5:10 AM, The Allomantic Metalhead said:

I call upon the nightwatcher to fulfill my boon. I wish that the rest of the wishes on this post would include references to doom metal bands.

Granted, you have created a new feruchemical metal that stores life, whenever it is used you die. Everyone will now reference it. 

I wish I could read Oathbringer in it's entirety today.

22 minutes ago, ElephantEarwax said:

Granted, you have created a new feruchemical metal that stores life, whenever it is used you die. Everyone will now reference it. 

I wish I could read Oathbringer in it's entirety today.

Granted.  However, whenever you aren't actively reading it, you can remember none of it, even if it is open in front of you.  doom metal bands take its place in your mind whenever you try to think of Oathbringer while not actively reading it.

I wish to be able to travel as a Windrunner without a blade or a spren to assist me.

On 10/9/2017 at 2:37 PM, Mulk said:

Granted.  However, whenever you aren't actively reading it, you can remember none of it, even if it is open in front of you.  doom metal bands take its place in your mind whenever you try to think of Oathbringer while not actively reading it.

I wish to be able to travel as a Windrunner without a blade or a spren to assist me.

Okay, but you have to consume such a vast amount of stormlight to do so that you'd have to be in a highstorm to go more than a few yards.

Also, for better or for worse, Electric Wizard plays in your head whenever you draw in stormlight.

I ask the nightwatcher to grant me the ability to see perfectly in darkness and dim light (even complete darkness), as well as the ability to blend into areas of dim light, heal as fast as Miles Hundredlives compounding his goldminds when in areas of darkness, and the ability to draw strength from the shadows.

33 minutes ago, The Allomantic Metalhead said:

I ask the nightwatcher to grant me the ability to see perfectly in darkness and dim light (even complete darkness), as well as the ability to blend into areas of dim light, heal as fast as Miles Hundredlives compounding his goldminds when in areas of darkness, and the ability to draw strength from the shadows.

Granted, but you shall now glow, forever lighting an area around you as far as you can see. 

I ask the Nightwatcher to grant me perfect mimicry of any voice or sound, perfect pitch, and a perfect voice.

Edited by MasterJack

1 hour ago, MasterJack said:

I ask the Nightwatcher to grant me perfect mimicry of any voice or sound, perfect pitch, and a perfect voice.

The Nightwatcher is pissed you didn't make any doom metal references. She not only makes you deaf, but makes you numb, blind, nosedead, tasteless, and immortal.

I wish I always had just enough money in my wallet/debit/credit card to buy the stuff I wanted, no matter the situation, time of day, my mood, or any other thing.

The Nightwatcher is pissed you didn't make any doom metal references. She not only makes you deaf, but makes you numb, blind, nosedead, tasteless, and immortal.

I wish I always had just enough money in my wallet/debit/credit card to buy the stuff I wanted, no matter the situation, time of day, my mood, or any other thing.

Granted, but no longer have the ability to count, add, subtract, multiply, divide or use math at all.

I wish for dominion over all animals.

Edited by WindDancer