Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

1 hour ago, I_am_NOT_fire said:

Granted, they embarrass you publicly at every opportunity.

I wish to meet Hoid.

Granted but you also meet Odium or Ruin(you can choose between the two nightwatcher is feeling generous xD ) and they suddenly decided to stay there.

I wish for the sequel of Last of Us(video game)

41 minutes ago, The Bear Who Lived said:

Granted, however the entire left half of whatever screen/TV/moniter you are using is perpetually covered in jelly.

I wish that I never had to sleep. Super productivity for the win!

Granted. However, your muscles now move at half-speed, making productivity nigh impossible.

I wish for a lawn that always looked freshly-mowed.

4 minutes ago, Elenion said:

Granted. However, your muscles now move at half-speed, making productivity nigh impossible.

I wish for a lawn that always looked freshly-mowed.

You may have your wish, however you now have grass clippings constantly piling up inside of your house...

I wish to be a double chromium twinborn.

3 hours ago, The Bear Who Lived said:

You may have your wish, however you now have grass clippings constantly piling up inside of your house...

I wish to be a double chromium twinborn.

Granted, but you can never touch chromium without it burning through your skin like acid (including when you've swallowed it)

I wish for the book(s) of the Kingkiller Chronicles to come out on a yearly basis.

Granted. The nightwatcher informs you that technically he never had to, even if there was some pressure on him to do so.

Your bane is that for the rest of your life you speak with a Herdazian accent and wording. As you live on earth, people are always curious to know from what place the accent comes from, and are confused when you tell them it comes from a place that isn't actually real.

I wish for a complete copy of The Way of Kings, and by that I mean the one by Nohadon, not the one by Sanderson. Oh and in English lettering please, I don't want to decipher Alethi writing.

Edited by Drake Marshall

3 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Granted. The nightwatcher informs you that technically he never had to, even if there was some pressure on him to do so.

Your bane is that for the rest of your life you speak with a Herdazian accent and wording. As you live on earth, people are always curious to know from what place the accent comes from, and are confused when you tell them it comes from a place that isn't actually real.

I wish for a complete copy of The Way of Kings, and by that I mean the one by Nohadon, not the one by Sanderson. Oh and in English lettering please, I don't want to decipher Alethi writing.

Granted but the book text has some kind of magic where you have to become one of Odium's voidbringers in order to read it else it will just look like a book with blank content.

I wish we'd see a Harmony vs Odium showmatch in some Sanderson novel.

2 minutes ago, goody153 said:

Granted but the book text has some kind of magic where you have to become one of Odium's voidbringers in order to read it else it will just look like a book with blank content.

I wish we'd see a Harmony vs Odium showmatch in some Sanderson novel.

So I can become a voidbringer philosopher? Interesting.

Anyway... Granted. RAFO. Your bane is that you can only hear out of your left ear now.

I wish for an interesting boon.

Granted! You gain all the lost wisdom of the ages. All the great ideas that have been thought of and forgotten before they could be put into use. The secrets to creating such things as Greek fire. The knowledge to interpret every written language lost to time. All these understandings have now become yours. However... You have now lost the ability to communicate with anyone in any way whatsoever. 

I wish for the powers of Calamity.

Granted, but while experimenting with the power, you accidentally make a family member into an epic, and they summarily kill all your family and friends... That's not even the curse, just you getting what you wished for. Your curse is that your voice is permanently really LOUD. Earthshakinly so, to proclaim the calamity about to be among men.

I wish for a consistent, healthy amount of sleep (healthy as in no African Sleeping Sickness shenanigans please).

10 hours ago, Daniyah said:

So shall be. But you'd never get to read that book.

I wish I could meet Brandon Sanderson whenever I wanted.

Granted but everytime you summon him Mr. Sanderson will not be able to discuss with any Cosmere or anything related to his novels.

I wish i had all the time in the world to try out all stuff.

On 8/21/2016 at 8:55 AM, Elenion said:

Granted; you always get the perfect amount of sleep. Your bane is that you have a constant headache.

I wish to never become sick.

You are never to be plagued by illness again, but everyone around you always seems to feel severely nauseous.

I wish I had the ability to see perfectly.

Granted! You now have hawk like vision, however you smell bad. Interpret that however you like. 

I wish for the ability to turn any books I wanted into movies that were true to their textual counterparts. Ones that may take 6-12 hours to sit through but would be true to their stories, line for line.

Hm... Granted. The nightwatcher gives you what she feels you deserve. You are given a stack of blank DVDs, a high quality video camera, and the latest macbook with video editing software installed. As your bane, whenever you see a plant, it looks like it is dead to you. You could be looking at a nice garden and you will see a field full of dead grass and shriveled bushes.

I wish to know the name of the wind.

Granted. You also get poisoned by plum bob. (I wonder if this reference will get me any upvotes... and it seems it did. Excellent.)

I wish for the ability to burn bendalloy, and for an unlimited supply of it. And I want to be able to actually use that bendalloy, so that no curses can nullify the boon.

Edited by Turbonator

5 minutes ago, Turbonator said:

Granted. You also get poisoned by plum bob.

I wish for the ability to burn bendalloy, and for an unlimited supply of it. And I want to be able to actually use that bendalloy, so that no curses can nullify the boon.

The Nightwatcher says, "Yeah, right." 

You can now burn Cadmium. On Fridays only. And only on the sixth minute of every hour.

I wish for upvotes! Beautiful upvotes! HAHAHAHAHA

Done.  You get two upvotes.

The night watcher removes your ability to say anything noteworthy.  (Times like this I wish for an Evil Grin emoji. -sigh-)

I wish for 1 two ton tomato, with it's size corresponding to it's weight, on my front lawn, with seeds.

Edited by Magestar

5 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Done.  You get two upvotes.

The night watcher removes your ability to say anything noteworthy.  (Times like this I wish for an Evil Grin emoji. -sigh-)

I wish for 1 two ton tomato, with it's size corresponding to it's weight, on my front lawn, with seeds.

You get one, but it spontaneously turns into a peach and rolls down the countryside.

Oh, Nightwatcher, greatest of thegreat watchers of the night, can I be Nighthound? It'll be funny, I promise.