Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

2 hours ago, CalypsoDreaming said:

Granted, your bane is that you can never read anything ever again, and have no more contact with books/stories (that includes audiobooks and spoken stories).

I wish to become a writer of excellent fantasy books.

Granted but you are the only one who the books exist. 

I wish we'd get a series by Brandon Sanderson that totally dedicated for the shards during the span of time of elantris. stormlight, mistborn.warbreaker etc.

12 hours ago, goody153 said:

Granted but you are the only one who the books exist. 

I wish we'd get a series by Brandon Sanderson that totally dedicated for the shards during the span of time of elantris. stormlight, mistborn.warbreaker etc.

Granted, he never finishes writing the first book.

I wish for Incredible drawing skills. 

2 hours ago, CalypsoDreaming said:

Granted, but you never have any motivation/inspiration to draw anything.

I wish for infinite amounts of organisation skills.

Granted but the universe conspire against you and you never get to use those organizational skills in relevant matters.

I wish more visible crossovers between Sanderson books 

3 hours ago, jofwu said:

Granted. All of the Wheel of Time girls worldhop to the Cosmere and teach everyone to tug their braids, smooth their skirts, and sniff incessantly.

Frightening prospect !! :blink: Wish to Harmony BS had decided to have Hoid turn up in WoT instead!

(Edit: just imagining Navani... duck, everyone!! :P:P:P)

3 hours ago, jofwu said:

I wish my allergies would leave me alone.

They do. All that coughing, sneezing and sniffing drives people away from you, leaving you alone indeed.
(Nightwatcher has her 'take-everything-very-literal day.)

I wish I was Kaladin's girlfriend. (Do your worst...)

Edited by Erklitt

On August 7, 2016 at 6:08 PM, Renoux said:

Granted! You get...lots of food. However, all plants you try to grow now die.

I'll take this. Seeing as I never grow anything anyway. :D

5 hours ago, Erklitt said:

I wish I was Kaladin's girlfriend. (Do your worst...)

Granted. And it's awesome. 

Your bane is that you can never travel via airplane ever again. 

I wish for good grades this coming semester

1 hour ago, Brightness Enna said:

I'll take this. Seeing as I never grow anything anyway. :D

Granted. And it's awesome. 

Your bane is that you can never travel via airplane ever again. 

I wish for good grades this coming semester

Granted, thay're good, but in the opinion of someone who usually gets bad grades. This means that your grades are kept at a constant average low.

I wish to be better at german.

10 hours ago, I_am_NOT_fire said:

Granted, thay're good, but in the opinion of someone who usually gets bad grades. This means that your grades are kept at a constant average low.

I wish to be better at german.

Granted. Dein Bann besteht darin, dass jedes Buch, das du von nun an in die Hand nimmst, sofort magisch die Sprache wechselt - natürlich zu deutsch. Du wirst nie wieder in einer anderen Sprache lesen. Viel Spaß mit den Sturmlicht Chroniken!

If you understand what your bane is, you know your wish has been granted.

I wish my English were perfect.

2 hours ago, Erklitt said:

Granted. Dein Bann besteht darin, dass jedes Buch, das du von nun an in die Hand nimmst, sofort magisch die Sprache wechselt - natürlich zu deutsch. Du wirst nie wieder in einer anderen Sprache lesen. Viel Spaß mit den Sturmlicht Chroniken!

If you understand what your bane is, you know your wish has been granted.

I wish my English were perfect.

Granted, your bane is that any time you hear a different language your IQ drops two points. (and I'm guessing you live in Germany, so good luck with that)

My wish is that it would only rain after 12 P.M. Greenwich Time and that it stops before 7 P.M. Greenwich Time, and that the amount of rain stays below the level needed to cause floods.

8 minutes ago, kenod said:

Granted, your bane is that any time you hear a different language your IQ drops two points. (and I'm guessing you live in Germany, so good luck with that)

My wish is that it would only rain after 12 P.M. Greenwich Time and that it stops before 7 P.M. Greenwich Time, and that the amount of rain stays below the level needed to cause floods.

Granted but whenever it's not raining , fire is falling from the sky.

I wish Odium had more exposure and influence in the next cosmere related sanderson books.

Granted, but in a very Beethoven-esque manner, you go deaf and can no longer hear your own masterpieces.

I wish I had the ability to snap my fingers and bestow a million dollars on sharders that post in this thread that don't give me annoying curses along with my boons. ;)

Edited by Herowannabe

4 hours ago, Brightness Enna said:

Granted. 

Bane: everybody except for Sharders are now incurably annoying to you. There are definitely consequences on your life. 

I wish for a complete set of Sanderson books. :( I hate not having some and wanting to read them

:angry: you hear that?

thats the sound of me NOT snapping my fingers. :P

5 hours ago, Brightness Enna said:

I wish for a complete set of Sanderson books. :( I hate not having some and wanting to read them

Granted. Your bane: You can now only read books at 3 pph, (Pages per hour).

I wish that I had a magikal device that allowed me to read Brandon Sanderson books 6 months before they came out.

3 hours ago, Renoux said:

Granted. Your bane: You can now only read books at 3 pph, (Pages per hour).

I wish that I had a magikal device that allowed me to read Brandon Sanderson books 6 months before they came out.

Granted but for some reason the knowledge about the new book is suddenly gone everytime you try to discuss it and you could only discuss it 3 years after the books official release.

I wish i procrastinate less and work ethic is pounded to my head.

4 hours ago, goody153 said:

Granted but for some reason the knowledge about the new book is suddenly gone everytime you try to discuss it and you could only discuss it 3 years after the books official release.

I wish i procrastinate less and work ethic is pounded to my head.

Granted. The Nightwatcher pulls out a large mallet and a long metal spike that has been Hemalurgically charged with work ethic, holds the spike up to your eye, and starts literally pounding work ethic into your head. ;)

I wish more people would check out steelministry.com and join in our awesome PBP Mistborn Adventure Game campaigns! :D 

20 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

Granted. The Nightwatcher pulls out a large mallet and a long metal spike that has been Hemalurgically charged with work ethic, holds the spike up to your eye, and starts literally pounding work ethic into your head. ;)

I wish more people would check out steelministry.com and join in our awesome PBP Mistborn Adventure Game campaigns! :D 

Granted. However, those you get happen to be the local online trolls. :D

I wish to know more about Surgebinding.

5 hours ago, Elenion said:

Granted. However, those you get happen to be the local online trolls. :D

I wish to know more about Surgebinding.

Granted but the more you learn you also lose an equal amount of what you've already learned about Surgebinding.

I wish we would witness more abut Harmony and Odium cross over

9 hours ago, goody153 said:

Granted but the more you learn you also lose an equal amount of what you've already learned about Surgebinding.

I wish we would witness more abut Harmony and Odium cross over

Sure, but it's not canon, and you dont know that.

i wish to know how to use sign language without forgetting the languages I already know.