Nightwatcher Boon/Bane (Game)

Granted. You get Diagrammer-level intelligence, and plot out the course of the world for the next decade. However, like the mythical Cassandra, your solutions will not be believed by anyone besides yourself.

I wish for as much pie and whichever flavor I want at any given time.

2 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Granted, you have whatever superpowers you wish. But you also lose the ability to move.

I wish for an extra arm and leg

Granted. The arm grows where your mouth used to be, so no more eating or talking. The leg grows where ... (and now my voice gets too low to be heard, for reasons of propriety).  

I wish my every wish were granted the moment I make it.

Granted. However, since these wishes are granted by the nightwatcher, each of these in turn have their own banes. Be careful what you wish for... But that's more a side effect of getting multiple wishes from the nightwatcher. The bane given you in exchange for still getting multiple wishes of any kind is that you contract a tissue necrosis disease. Lets say it's leprosy, because that term refers to a majority of tissue necrosis conditions.

I wish to become the proprietor of the restaurant at the end of the cosmere.

3 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Granted, but it only serves Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters. (Have you read the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?)

I wish for a suit of shardplate.

A restaurant that only serves a drink? How unorthodox. Still, the pan-galactic gargle blaster is considered the best drink in the universe. Worldhoppers of all types will frequent my restaurant!

3 hours ago, Doctor12 said:

Granted,  but as long as you live you'll feel the urge to wear it absolutely everywhere.  Also,  spren dislike you now.

On that note,  I wish to bond an honorspren 

Hm... Granted. As part of your wish you are transported to Roshar so you may bond your honorspren. You join the ranks of the windrunners with your honorspren... Just before the recreance.

I wish for a gold brick with a piece of lemon wrapped around it.

The Nightwatcher gives you this absurd request.  Your Bane is that the Value of gold suddenly drops, and the national standard is completely debased.

I wish for an Improbability drive attatched to a DeLorean, both of which are powered by vegetable oil.

Edited by Magestar

2 hours ago, Magestar said:

The Nightwatcher gives you this absurd request.  Your Bane is that the Value of gold suddenly drops, and the national standard is completely debased.

I wish for an Improbability drive attatched to a DeLorean, both of which are powered by vegetable oil.

Granted, but the improbability drive will always send you to the Jurassic time period.

I wish for a golem servant to do my bidding.

Edited by Assassin in Burgundy

18 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

I wish for a golem servant to do my bidding.

Granted, you have a golem servant who does your bidding, your bane is that the govenment imposes a new golem tax

I want another season of FireFly, directed by Joss Whedon who has complete creative and financial control over the project, with all the original cast

Edited by Arcoss

You get both.  Wayne however invests his hat with a ton of power, creating the Hat of Mourning.  You keep it, and become Hateyes, (The hat is too big and hangs over your eyes.) Ironeyes' Assistant Financial Manager.

I wish for a Perfectly Normal Beast. (All the references. :D)

Edited by Magestar
HGTTG

And thus the legend spreads of the dread hateyes, death's assistant, and his legendary lucky hat of mourning:P

Hm...Granted. You may have a Perfectly Normal Beast... Hm... For a fitting bane... Lets say you also get a small swarm of matresses invading your home.

I wish that all existing raccoons in the world became sentient.

13 minutes ago, CalypsoDreaming said:

Granted. Shallan engages in an epic fight sequence, but because she can't fight, she dies an early and painful death. It won't be boring anymore, just rather short lived  

I wish that I can have a pet baby seal.

Granted. The pet baby seal is so cute that all you can do is spend time with it. It eventually waddles back to the ocean. You follow and almost drown.

I wish for a flying cow covered in ketchup packets. (Make of that what you will).

Well, this place changed... 

Granted. The cow falls on you (from orbit) as cows can't fly. Everyone ignores your injuries (i.e. slight "splattered-ness") because they now have fresh steak. With free storming ketchup!

I wish for someone I knew from the Shard to pop up...

Granted. Unfortunately, in a vaguely relativistic tradeoff, you lose the ability to control space completely. You can observe the entire history of your current location, but you can't move around or interact with the world in any way. I'm afraid you are also still more or less a living human being, so pretty soon you might starve...

I wish for a clearchip.

34 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Granted. Unfortunately, in a vaguely relativistic tradeoff, you lose the ability to control space completely. You can observe the entire history of your current location, but you can't move around or interact with the world in any way. I'm afraid you are also still more or less a living human being, so pretty soon you might starve...

I wish for a clearchip.

Granted. As you don't live on Roshar, it will soon grow dun, without a chance of infusing it. And as there are few trusting people in this world, you will now have a keepsake from Roshar that no one will ever believe is genuine. I see you looking at it every day, wistfully...

(Feeling gracious today and not in the mood to come up with a really frightening curse...)

I wish for a chasmfiend gemheart. (Also not in the mood to be as moderate as you...)