The Birthday Thread

Shivertongue

Since everyone but Joe forgot my birthday a few weeks ago (my revenge is forthcoming, don't worry), I decided that we should have a thread for it. So they don't get forgotten. Like mine was.

At the bottom of the forum page, underneath all the stuff, by the cbox, you can see what members have turned another year older. For example, on March 11th, the name "Shivertongue" was there with quite the prominence.

If you would like to wish someone a happy birthday (or even a belated one, 16 days overdue) you can do it in this thread. And continue doing it in this thread, for everybody, so that new threads for a single person's birthday don't eventually clog up the board. And this way, we're not using "I Would Like To Announce" for everything.

Make sense? I'm pinning this to the top, by the way, so you cannot ignore it. Or forget it. Ever.

Edit: I'll start off. Happy Birthday, spacemonkey!

Well then, happy belated bithday, Shivertongue :)

And... happy birthday, Spacemonkey!

You know, the problem is that the bok which contains the 'turning old' members is at the very far bottom. Very far. I never scroll down that much. Maybe you could modify it so it would appear above today's active users, so everyone would see it?

After looking through some of the TWG archives, I was wondering if one of these were going to pop up (and if it were mine I would probably start it myself :P )

Anyway, *sigh* happy belated birthday, shivertongue. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend Courtney, who is lame and doesn't read fantasy. She is all adult-ish and stuff now.

EDIT mwahaha, my evil plan is working. Posting the link to this thread on my FB got her to come to my "nerd" website!

Edited by lyssie95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's Joe's birthday! Happy birthday, man! You're totally awesome, and the wiki wouldn't be the same without you.

as in, that it would be spaced-like-a-writer and thered be loads of unused, plural, double-redirects? or that it would be empty and badly formatted? :P thank you :D