I know Brandon's Secret!

Shivertongue

Potassium should be another of the 16 Epic Metals. Its allomantic power is that it lets you inspire/envigorate conversations, and its feruchemical power is that it stores whatever the opposite of boredom is. So when you store, you get really bored, but when you tap, you're not bored at all. So a K misting is a chatterbox and a K ferring is an apathetic.

Edited by Ironeyes

I named, it, admin!! Bow before me!! (Don't hurt me. You are theorizer of Epic God Metal, I am namer. Please. )

Well I'm the one who realized it must be an Epic God Metal, so there! :P

Edit: So I propose, the theorizer, the realizer and the namer... although that sounds to me like the title of a C.S Lewis book :P

Edited by Voidus

I propose, selfishly, to name myself the Harbinger of the Discovery of the Epic God Metal in all its Numerous and Artery Clogging Wrathful Forms

Unfortunately, as this makes me the Namer of the Harbinger of the Discovery of the Epic God Metal in all its Numerous and Wrathful Forms, which is in itself a bit short, I have decided (again, selfishly), to append my title in this thread to:

The Appending Namer of the Harbinger of the Discovery of the Epic God Metal in all its Numerous and Wrathful Forms as well as The Bringer of the Signature that Signifies the Return of the Epic God Metal including the Original Conspirator as to Brandon's Pet Names for the usage of Sodium in the Creativity of Himself and Others.

And so shalt I henceforth be known as on this thread.

I might accept: Odium's_Shard, APNHDEGMNWF, BSSREGM, OCBPNSCHO.

All in favor? I!

I propose, selfishly, to name myself the Harbinger of the Discovery of the Epic God Metal in all its Numerous and Artery Clogging Wrathful Forms

Unfortunately, as this makes me the Namer of the Harbinger of the Discovery of the Epic God Metal in all its Numerous and Wrathful Forms, which is in itself a bit short, I have decided (again, selfishly), to append my title in this thread to:

The Appending Namer of the Harbinger of the Discovery of the Epic God Metal in all its Numerous and Wrathful Forms as well as The Bringer of the Signature that Signifies the Return of the Epic God Metal including the Original Conspirator as to Brandon's Pet Names for the usage of Sodium in the Creativity of Himself and Others.

And so shalt I henceforth be known as on this thread.

I might accept: Odium's_Shard, APNHDEGMNWF, BSSREGM, OCBPNSCHO.

All in favor? I!

I'll just call you Steve.

Also: there should be an external user of the Epic God Metal called an Inspirator and an external Ferring of the Epic God Metal called a Larcenist (can steal and store peoples ideas).

That metal will be NaK, an alloy of Sodium and Potassium. That's three, folks, with 13 left to go, so help me out here!

Edit: Actually, we really only need 6 more metals, and 7 alloys.

Edited by Ironeyes

Well for it to be an epic metal it would have to be an alloy of The Epic God Metal with each of the other allomantic metals. But I would say that it is so epic that any alloy of The Epic God Metal would instantly be consumed by its own epic.

I suppose they could be the Alkali metals and alloys of the Alkali metals, but then no one would be able to burn them because if you tried to swallow a chunk of Caesium, you will die.

Also congrats to Shivertongue on getting a popular post! :D

Yeah, magnesium I suppose could work, I just realised there aren't enough alkali metals anyway there are only the 6 of them, unless you count hydrogen so that would only be 12 if you gave each of them 1 alloy as well.

Looks good! now to break them down into their quadrants, allomantic and Feruchemical and then try to think about hemalurgy and wait for my brain to explode. Sound good? :P

As for Rubidium I'd suggest RbCl

Lets say... Sodium-NaK, Potassium-KLi, Lithium-AlLi, Rubidium-?

Next set of 8... Magnesium-Elektron, Beryllium-Spring copper, Calcium-CaSi, Strontium-AlSr

Please don't tell me that you seriously intended for The Epic God Metal quadrant to be invaded... nay, corrupted, by a metal that can't even handle the oxygen we breath without setting on fire. Can't wait to ingest these new super metals... At least Sodium is safe... relatively.

As for Strontium... a metal that can't handle common fire without creating a blood red flame as if crying for its own mother. Calcium. Don't intend to be drinking much milk today. Oh wait, I just found out that as a lactose-intolerant Calcium-misting, I am missing out on the ability to set things on fire. Darn.

On a serious note, my favorite alloy of The Epic God Metal would have to be... either NaCl, which the Glutton can burn to clog up his arteries, and the Annorexic can use to store cholesterol and all forms of nutritional gluttony, or sodium valproate, which is like salt, but can cure stress, tiredness and annorexia: the perfect counterpart to NaCl's Feruchemical property... Unfortunately, side effects include vomiting and sudden sedation, giving way to the following sequence:

Me: Stop right there, criminal scum! (ingests sodium valproate vial)

REVITALISE!

Criminal: No! Not a Lethargic Misting, with the ability to go without sleep and avoid stressful encounters?!

Me: That's right, now, to use my abilit--!

(faints, criminal runs away)

MUAHAHA.. we now have a possible indication of Salt-o-mancer powers.

here at this link

At dinner with @Swancon folks. Asked for salt; got this salt shaker: http://lockerz.com/s/198409143 (I was told that in Aus, even the salt is deadly.)

There is a picture of a saltshaker in the shape of a ghost.

I think we all now realize how exactly Kelsier made his little visits...