I know Brandon's Secret!

Shivertongue

Well it would have to be sodium chloride not pure sodium, or he would spontaneously combust upon ingestion :P

Edit: Never!!!!!!!!

Double Edit: Also NaCl isn't a metal :P

Edited by Voidus

Well it would have to be sodium chloride not pure sodium, or he would spontaneously combust upon ingestion :P

See my edit. :P

Edit: Never!!!!!!!!

Double Edit: Also NaCl isn't a metal :P

NaCl is sodium chloride. Sodium is a metal. Therefore, there is metal in NaCl. :P

Actually it would still break the rule of 16 even if it was an atium/lerasium alloy, because it would still be an allomantic metal when not alloyed. UNLESS it was it's own god metal, which also makes it a metal even if it's not and would make this theory work, and due to the extreme awesomeness of Brandons ideas I propose that Sodium Chloride is the god metal of Adonalsium himself!

Actually it would still break the rule of 16 even if it was an atium/lerasium alloy, because it would still be an allomantic metal when not alloyed. UNLESS it was it's own god metal, which also makes it a metal even if it's not and would make this theory work, and due to the extreme awesomeness of Brandons ideas I propose that Sodium Chloride is the god metal of Adonalsium himself!

Agree!!!! Sodium Chloride shall henceforth be known as The Epic God Metal!

Did you know that the Dead Sea is named so because it has so much The Epic God Metal in it that when any animals wishing to live in it breath in the water, their minds are so suddenly filled with creativity that they implode and die based on the law of The Epic God Metal makes you mentally insane.

true! also, cookies have carbon in them, diamonds are made from carbon, therefore my cookie is a diamond! :D

False. Try again. :P

If

Mistborn = Twinborn

Then

Mistings = Twinings Tea

Tea does not taste good with salt

Your theory is fault. :)

Nope. Mistborn =/= Twinborn. Two entirely different concepts.

My theory is sound. :)

As sound as the The Epic God Metal? I thought not. Now hush as me and CrazyRioter enjoy our chips while watching a giraffe king.

:P

I was the one who discovered that The Epic God Metal is The Epic God Metal, fool! My theory is always as sound as The Epic God Metal, because it is The Theory OF The Epic God Metal! :P

Yes. And each one leads to high levels of cholesterol and likelihood of heart attacks and/or strokes. Also, on an interesting side note, they somehow boost the creativity of the Allomancer and are able to store the ideas of Feruchemist. Here are the ideas for names:

The Epic God Metal Misting: Glutton or Muse (take your pick depending on your standpoint with sodium chloride)

The Epic God Metal Ferring: Novellist or Brainstorm

Also: there should be an external user of the Epic God Metal called an Inspirator and an external Ferring of the Epic God Metal called a Larcenist (can steal and store peoples ideas).

Anyway, as another side note, there should be external Feruchemy! It would be EPIC (may contain salt).

I propose it be called The Epic God "Metal" to be slightly more accurate.

That said, I am a proponent of this theory.

Edit-nevermind. Love the way it is written in Odium's sig

Edited by lyssie95

Edited out what I said. Didn't see Odiums Post. To the signature, everyone!!

Edit2:

I was the one who discovered that The Epic God Metal is The Epic God Metal, fool! My theory is always as sound as The Epic God Metal, because it is The Theory OF The Epic God Metal! :P

I named, it, admin!! Bow before me!! :angry: (Don't hurt me. You are theorizer of Epic God Metal, I am namer. Please. :P)

Edited by Tulir

I dunno, Epic God Metal sounds more like a music genre to me.

Also this thread has given me a craving for double salt licorice, even though it isn't actually sodium that gives that its flavor...