The Scholar's Base

Left

As Lefty had watched the proceedings of the Newcago Court of late he had noticed a large amount of flaws within the structure of the court, and despite his past efforts, hadn't been able to fully rectify them. Lefty had decided that it was time to start making some waves throughout the 17 lands, it was time for empire, it was time to increase the power of the court. Many would be worried about the changes, however Lefty's loyalty to the twin throne was complete, no harm would occur there. It was time to start expanding the borders of the Court beyond Newcago itself.

"A new land will be added to Newcago this day. The Twin Thrones rise to empire will start, and will continue as long as there are knights and nobles loyal to the Court."

It had take a long time to make the proper preparations and hours of negotiations with his brothers in the Sith Empire to make sure that his plans would succeed. Lefty had had to order in a miniature power plant from his home planet, find a suitable place to build the new capital of the province, bring in the proper materials, and of course, get the correct papers signed.

Lefty had chosen a place on a small hill on the borders of the dessert that BT had built his tower in. It was close to Spice, fairly close to the court, and most importantly allowed him an easy pathway into the cosmos if he felt like it. He would also connect the Royal Archives(not a library) through a portal to his new personal library. There was also a large doughnut factory nearby, and plans for a huge kitchen within the new base allowing the Baron to eat and cook to his stomach's content.

Lefty quickly dashed up to the top of the hill and pulled back his right sleeve. He had a newly constructed gauntlet that would give him control of the base, once it was built. The Scholar fiddled with a few buttons, and then waited for a few minutes. A Sith cargo ship flew in depositing a metalic box about 15 cubits high and the same across. Lefty grinned, it was time for the fun to begin.

The Scholar started making various swipes, prods, and other gestures at the box. It started to deconstruct, appearing like a blacksmith's puzzle, turning into the various materials of the complex buildings. Once that was complete Lefty stared at the massive mess left before him. He stared REALLY hard. Like SUPER HARD. HARDER THAN A TWO RIVERS PERSON'S STUBBORNNESS. Suddenly the huge, gothic, sci-fi, ancient, brand-new, awesome fortress appeared.

"And they say that stared at stones don't stack themselves."

The main part of the fortress was a library of course, with various other wings, stables, landing pads, training grounds, dungeons, the powerplant, and the fashion demanded walls and gates. On the top of the library, on one of its highest tower, hung a massive banner with the NC crest. Hanging from the front of the building hung both a banner with TASTY, and one with a Sith crest overlayed with two large handguns. The main door had "GunSmoke" burned into it, naming Lefty's home planet, and new barony.

And the Newcagoans said us Feathersworn were traitors. Some of the Court has made their own factions, others have joined others, and others have disappeared.

LeftVash is not a traitor. He has done a great service to the Newcago Court by expanding the empire. 

Baron LeftVash, you continue to impress and please the Twin Thrones with your brilliant effort and service. You have greatly pleased the Court.

The Scholar's Base sounds wonderful. I shall love to visit it soon. If you require anything for this new empire, do not hesitate to ask. :)

So I am proud to announce the first imperial scholarly ball will be held here Wednesday. Come on over in your finest finery and shiniest hooves and have fun posturing and debating on the strength of the various clans, and of course, having meme duels. The ball should have a great finale if I have the time to make the proper preparations. :ph34r::D

"Welcome royalty, nobles, knaves, merchentmen, equestrians, epics, observers, TASTY, knights, and friends to the first ever imperial ball! We will have music throughout the night, and costumes are a must. Whether the costume is of words or so loud that they are visible, it matters not. There are ample refreshments for those who wish to partake, and a joke contest is available for those with too much spare time. Me not being one of those, I will have to leave you for now, but I will return soon. Enjoy yourselves!

I'm so cheap, I don't even use or buy bookmarks. I just remember the page numbers.  <_<  (Besides, bookmarks tend to go missing whenever I use them). :ph34r:

It's  bit awkward when I come across "New Chapter" pages that don't have page numbers.  <_<

I always lose real bookmarks, too!  These days, I'll use a receipt, a random photo found nearby, a post-it note, a card from a deck of cards, whatever comes easiest to hand.  Every now and then I'll try a real bookmark again only to eventually lose it... :(

I always lose real bookmarks, too!  These days, I'll use a receipt, a random photo found nearby, a post-it note, a card from a deck of cards, whatever comes easiest to hand.  Every now and then I'll try a real bookmark again only to eventually lose it... :(

I've tried nearly all of those, and they still all mysteriously vanish. :mellow:  I would almost say it's a Smedry Talent. :ph34r:

The meme duels I came for still haven't started...  <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...