Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Yes, which perplexes the simple and down-to-earth alternate Aldo to no end. :P

Doctor Frowntimes is known for tracking down all sugary foods in Oregon and transforming them into healthy alternatives.

(I think Lightwards would physically throw Jingleberry out of the Museum in a matter of minutes. Her skills would be more highly appreciated in Thoughttown, where she can keep a bouquet of mistletoe above Voidgaze and Big Al at all times of the day. :P)

Well now I have to make Jingleberry part of the attack on the MONA so she can fight Lightwards with PDAs

Yes, which perplexes the simple and down-to-earth alternate Aldo to no end. :P

Doctor Frowntimes is known for tracking down all sugary foods in Oregon and transforming them into healthy alternatives.

(I think Lightwards would physically throw Jingleberry out of the Museum in a matter of minutes. Her skills would be more highly appreciated in Thoughttown, where she can keep a bouquet of mistletoe above Voidgaze and Big Al at all times of the day. :P)

Sam is a sunny Pollyanna type, while Revolution makes a point of stuffing her face with chemical-laden snack cakes and beef jerky at every opportunity. :P 

I will return to giggle over Doctor Frowntimes quite often, I assure you. ;) 

(Awwwwwwww!  :wub: This needs to happen. :P

302a15aae1e0130f867008f3e423b49c.png

Grey. So much grey.

Now Voidus, you know we can't show Drunk!Sam in the RP. Showing an underage girl under the influence of an alcohol Epic would send a negative message to our viewers. :P

Just think about drunk!Lucentia. That one´s going to be fun.

The Reckoners never stood a chance against their dread-duo.

Alternate!Funtimes referred to this version of Nathan as "quite the unpleasant fellow, I must conclude."

(Thanks. :D Jingleberry's kind of neat, in her own way. As useless as Backtrack, but with all the flirtatious charisma of the most powerful female Epics. I almost want to adopt her.)

Who knows, maybe Jingleberry is the student of Temptation.

I hope it's alright that I made it so BusDriver was the one who got Aura and Event Horizon to Outpost Zeta. I figured it would be a good introductory scene to his character :P

As much as Event Horizon enjoys flying through the air, he does acknowledge the need for lesser transportation.  I'll get a post up for those two soon.

Just think about drunk!Lucentia. That one´s going to be fun.

Who knows, maybe Jingleberry is the student of Temptation.

Hold on—in this alternate universe we're creating for the heck of it, is Nighthound a kindly gentleman whose pack of "hounds" is made up entirely of dogs he adopted from a shelter?  :blink:

Hold on—in this alternate universe we're creating for the heck of it, is Nighthound a kindly gentleman whose pack of "hounds" is made up entirely of dogs he adopted from a shelter?  :blink:

Sure, why not and Voidgaze is a crazy cat lady.

EDIT: HAHA Page 300 100!

Edited by Edgedancer

You know, Intervention was first conceived as a joke Epic, but you're making every reference to him strangely ominous. :P

I see the Question thread growing steadily larger each month, like the nests of eagles that grow with each generation. Once the Question has become a one-thousand page monstrosity of ponies and shipping, it will overload 17th Shard servers and WE WILL RULE THE ENTIRE TRI-FORUM AREA.

Ahem. Yeah, that would have been kind of neat. In the parallel universe where he did decide to play his own theme music everywhere, I guarantee you that Aldo would have joined Thoughttown at the earliest opportunity. :P:D

Why, yes, yes I am. He's an assassin of High Epics. He's an ominous man. ;) and I want to surprise you with who Altermind has him make drunk.

If it had been Frequency with that power, he would definitely have a personal music score for himself.

Edit: Can we call the WHIO thread What Happened in Portland? It's just more clear to me.

Edited by Mailliw73

Why, yes, yes I am. He's an assassin of High Epics. He's an ominous man. ;) and I want to surprise you with who Altermind has him make drunk.

If it had been Frequency with that power, he would definitely have a personal music score for himself.

Edit: Can we call the WHIO thread What Happened in Portland? It's just more clear to me.

Talk about teasing, just keep manners and say RAFO, would you kindly. :P

He isn´t active in the game but I have an Epic that has his theme song (or whatever he feels like at the moment) playing.

True, with the Dalles just Oregon is a bit generic.

Ugh...

So. Many. Midterms.

Kobold, nice fade and sandman ponies. I can feel the disdain radiating off of him.

Mail-mi, I like Bus Driver. fear not, quicksilver appreciates his talents. He may yet see combat.

I can feel you.

Naturally, he appreciates the extra metal for him to control, even though buses are an inferior mode of transportation. ;)

The phrase "And then Nighthound lived happily ever after" is considered the ideal ending to any story. :P

This is alternate!Quota's theme song.