Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Happy Birthday to Mailliw!

Also, I'm a bit disappointed in Altermind, Now that I've realized exactly how he's not using his Power. He can make Audio illusions. He can constantly have his own theme music playing in the background.

Synesthesia's got that market cornered :P She has mood lighting and theme music.

Is Synthesia claimed? Because CorpseMaker would love to have the Imperial March playing when he enters a room.

Not sure if deliberate mis-spell because of the training program or a typo :/

Edited by Voidus

Drunk!Sam and Drunk!Revolution? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

You guys will just have to wait and see what Altermind decides. ;)

Is it possible to merge this thread with the original when we create a third one? Otherwise this entire board will be filled with Question 1-20 :P

It's very possible. They do it in Sanderson Elimination all the time. Just ask a mod/admin.

Happy Birthday to Mailliw!

Also, I'm a bit disappointed in Altermind, Now that I've realized exactly how he's not using his Power. He can make Audio illusions. He can constantly have his own theme music playing in the background.

Dang. Missed opportunity there. If only Altermind was the type of person for that. He is just too rational too do that. He doesn't have much of a flair for drama.

You guys will just have to wait and see what Altermind decides. ;)

It's very possible. They do it in Sanderson Elimination all the time. Just ask a mod/admin.

Dang. Missed opportunity there. If only Altermind was the type of person for that. He is just too rational too do that. He doesn't have much of a flair for drama.

You know, Intervention was first conceived as a joke Epic, but you're making every reference to him strangely ominous. :P

I see the Question thread growing steadily larger each month, like the nests of eagles that grow with each generation. Once the Question has become a one-thousand page monstrosity of ponies and shipping, it will overload 17th Shard servers and WE WILL RULE THE ENTIRE TRI-FORUM AREA.

Ahem. Yeah, that would have been kind of neat. In the parallel universe where he did decide to play his own theme music everywhere, I guarantee you that Aldo would have joined Thoughttown at the earliest opportunity. :P:D

You know, Intervention was first conceived as a joke Epic, but you're making every reference to him strangely ominous. :P

I see the Question thread growing steadily larger each month, like the nests of eagles that grow with each generation. Once the Question has become a one-thousand page monstrosity of ponies and shipping, it will overload 17th Shard servers and WE WILL RULE THE ENTIRE TRI-FORUM AREA.

Ahem. Yeah, that would have been kind of neat. In the parallel universe where he did decide to play his own theme music everywhere, I guarantee you that Aldo would have joined Thoughttown at the earliest opportunity. :P:D

Remember who else started out as a joke Epic? Given how terrifying Quota became, I think it's safe to say that we're good at making joke Epics pretty scary.  :blink:

Mwahahahahahahaha! 

Is that the same parallel universe where Lightwards is arrested for too many public displays of affection in Calamityville? Because I kind of want to visit that one. :P:D

Remember who else started out as a joke Epic? Given how terrifying Quota became, I think it's safe to say that we're good at making joke Epics pretty scary.  :blink:

Mwahahahahahahaha! 

Is that the same parallel universe where Lightwards is arrested for too many public displays of affection in Calamityville? Because I kind of want to visit that one. :P:D

Which joke Epic will be the next to ascend to ultimate creepiness? Jigglicious? Punosauras? Or... Papadamus!?

Mwahahahahahahaha! 

What Happened in Oregon: the RP that turns the most innocent of jokes into High Octane Nightmare Fuel.

It is indeed the same universe. Also in this continuity:

• Doctor Funtimes is a particularly dour Deadpan Snarker.
  • CorpseMaker is a former shopping mall Santa.
  • Remington Springfield is a spineless coward who spends most of his time carrying Koschei's cape out of the mud.
  • Backtrack is a powerful High Epic who single-handedly deposed Steelheart and took over his empire.
  • Slaughterhouse is a kindly small town veterinarian.

Jingleberry is a totally legitimate Epic of the MEE! She'll have you know that she's no joke, you'd best be careful or she'll use her mistletoe growing powers to.... to.... yeah ok, she's useless.

Jingleberry is a totally legitimate Epic of the MEE! She'll have you know that she's no joke, you'd best be careful or she'll use her mistletoe growing powers to.... to.... yeah ok, she's useless.

You mock her now, but just wait till you find yourself standing in a hallway with Nighthound and she grows mistletoe over your heads. :P

You mock her now, but just wait till you find yourself standing in a hallway with Nighthound and she grows mistletoe over your heads. :P

:blink: 

... I don't want to make Epics anymore.

>Runs under bed to hide

Guess who just ponified Jingleberry.

af9fb34650d4ad215334a49c002f0c87.png

That's right. Flee, lowly mortals.

Wait. 

If we're still in the same alternate universe where Lightwards is arrested for PDA and Remington is a coward, that would make Backtrack not only a High Epic who dethroned Steelheart, but a High Epic who is good with the ladies. Would that make Jingleberry his terrifying consort?  :blink:

Also, would that make Nathan a sadistic High Epic who gave Fortuity a run for his money? And Saccharine a dour, old-fashioned librarian? 

(That is an awesome Jingleberry pony, by the way. :D

Wait. 

If we're still in the same alternate universe where Lightwards is arrested for PDA and Remington is a coward, that would make Backtrack not only a High Epic who dethroned Steelheart, but a High Epic who is good with the ladies. Would that make Jingleberry his terrifying consort?  :blink:

Also, would that make Nathan a sadistic High Epic who gave Fortuity a run for his money? And Saccharine a dour, old-fashioned librarian? 

(That is an awesome Jingleberry pony, by the way. :D)

The Reckoners never stood a chance against their dread-duo.

Alternate!Funtimes referred to this version of Nathan as "quite the unpleasant fellow, I must conclude."

(Thanks. :D Jingleberry's kind of neat, in her own way. As useless as Backtrack, but with all the flirtatious charisma of the most powerful female Epics. I almost want to adopt her.)

The Reckoners never stood a chance against their dread-duo.

Alternate!Funtimes referred to this version of Nathan as "quite the unpleasant fellow, I must conclude."

(Thanks. :D Jingleberry's kind of neat, in her own way. As useless as Backtrack, but with all the flirtatious charisma of the most powerful female Epics. I almost want to adopt her.)

So does Alternate!Cricket call Alternate!Aldo the "most amazing boyfriend in the history of amazing amazingness?" 

(Just as long as she never makes mistletoe grow when Nighthound is near, she's welcome anytime. :P

So does Alternate!Cricket call Alternate!Aldo the "most amazing boyfriend in the history of amazing amazingness?" 

(Just as long as she never makes mistletoe grow when Nighthound is near, she's welcome anytime. :P)

Yes, which perplexes the simple and down-to-earth alternate Aldo to no end. :P

Doctor Frowntimes is known for tracking down all sugary foods in Oregon and transforming them into healthy alternatives.

(I think Lightwards would physically throw Jingleberry out of the Museum in a matter of minutes. Her skills would be more highly appreciated in Thoughttown, where she can keep a bouquet of mistletoe above Voidgaze and Big Al at all times of the day. :P)