Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Yeah, I guessed as much. Problem is, given what Nighthound put Ray through, the way she phrased her greeting would still have been insensitive, her ear is afterall still visibly injured and bloody.

Sadly, I got nothing. On the upside I could tell you that asking Voidgaze about grappe juice would have send her into a rant detailing her favorite kind of juice.

Oh... I forgot all about the bloodied ear. :o Maybe Ray had her head turned at first, so her savaged ear wouldn't be visible? I could mention her turning her head and making it visible in the next post.

Asking Voidgaze about pretty much anything seems to result in a bubbly conversation derailing. :P

Oh... I forgot all about the bloodied ear. :o Maybe Ray had her head turned at first, so her savaged ear wouldn't be visible? I could mention her turning her head and making it visible in the next post.

Asking Voidgaze about pretty much anything seems to result in a bubbly conversation derailing. :P

Sounds logical. I still have a decent bruise on my cheek sine my last tooth op and pretty much no one noticed it.

More or less, she hasn´t really figured out what information other people care about combined with a general lack of social skills.

??? Who's the Other max?

And What would happen if Big Al and Upgrade got together?

Sausage McMuffins for everybody! :D 

Also, off-topic, but you know the song that goes "catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a rainy day"? That got stuck in my head, but my brain decided "car" sounded better than "star." :mellow:

Sausage McMuffins for everybody! :D

Also, off-topic, but you know the song that goes "catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a rainy day"? That got stuck in my head, but my brain decided "car" sounded better than "star." :mellow:

Only Sausage McMuffins? ;)

Having a car as protection against the rain would be more useful than the star, that´s for sure. :P

??? Who's the Other max?

And What would happen if Big Al and Upgrade got together?

The two Maxes, I believe, are Max Kennon of the Black Fist and Maximilian Black, AKA the Sandman.

(It occurs to me that none of Fatebreaker's characters have thus far been ponified... I'll have to get on that.)

Although that raises the question of why the cars are falling in the first place....

Clearly it's the work of the High Epic Chevroulette, who can make random vehicles of all shapes and sizes rain from the sky in any given area. :P

I put together Mark I models for ponified Fade and Max:

03df9099548702f8e25423f2cfb41c5d.png

d04ba1830769712a66138d53e60efb8c.png

Clearly it's the work of the High Epic Chevroulette, who can make random vehicles of all shapes and sizes rain from the sky in any given area. :P

Which means the song is sung by Aldo, the only character who can shrink a car to pocket size. :P

I love them both. :D All we need now is a Unicyclist pony for Max to annoy. ;)

Which means the song is sung by Aldo, the only character who can shrink a car to pocket size. :P

I love them both. :D All we need now is a Unicyclist pony for Max to annoy. ;)

Unicyclist pony... yeah, the mere thought is already making my brain explode. :P

But it's Mailliw's birthday! And so I present an Intervention pony, Mark I.

b64f33d96afe048f0d270feb02315996.png

I'm open to criticism. I tried to keep his appearance in keeping with the goatee'd assassin archetype he's got going for him, and I threw in a dark red reminiscent of wine whenever I could.

Unicyclist pony... yeah, the mere thought is already making my brain explode. :P

I'm open to criticism. I tried to keep his appearance in keeping with the goatee'd assassin archetype he's got going for him, and I threw in a dark red reminiscent of wine whenever I could.

It's his birthday? Happy birthday, Mailliw! :D

I like him and can't wait to see him attack the MoNA. :D

Thanks! I like it a lot! There are a couple of things though. I'm not sure how much flexibility the creator has, but I picture the hair less curly and more in his face. Somewhat like Aragorn's. The goatee also kind of gets lost in the background. It looks pretty good though!

Edit: Intervention will definitely Be brought to the meeting with the Empire, so you will see slightly drunk Epics there. ;)

Edited by Mailliw73

Those are awesome.

Thanks! I like it a lot! There are a couple of things though. I'm not sure how much flexibility the creator has, but I picture the hair less curly and more in his face. Somewhat like Aragorn's. The goatee also kind of gets lost in the background. It looks pretty good though!

Edit: Intervention will definitely Be brought to the meeting with the Empire, so you will see slightly drunk Epics there. ;)

That will be interesting to see. :D

Hmm... I think I get the gist of what you're talking about, but it's rather hard to do with the creator. For me, at least--I'm hardly an expert.

Here are a few more tries at getting it right:

a66aeb51ae9cae4dad647ee066cb9988.png

This is the default. Shown here for comparison purposes, and to show how the goatee shows up on a lighter background. There are only two goatees available on the creator though, and the other one is too long to fit the description.

7599a5f14bb817e9e28a883a134a8140.png

I get the impression that this is similarly not what you're looking for.

bfc622cda606c1b768e9fc372d4f7995.png

This hair's a little longer, a little more wavy. It comes down into the face a bit, but not quite like Aragorn's does. I'm not sure how to replicate exactly what you're looking for.

76bcb896993a3b0400962c85056a15da.png

This one doesn't come down into the face nearly as much. It's sort of a less-ideal version of the last one, and the last one isn't ideal.

cca2db2c9894ca016557c6cd7ef72a54.png

I don't even know why I saved this one. :P

In case another intrepid ponifier wishes to give Intervention a whirl, here's his pony code:

3J3X0P1300C5C5BD2E000002000520000UL1936200040021900C0C0BFF7FFF04107F3FCC004CB2

And once again, happy birthday Mailliw. :)

Drunk!Funtimes is coming everyone. Prepare yourselves for ensuing insanity.

That will be interesting to see. :D

Hmm... I think I get the gist of what you're talking about, but it's rather hard to do with the creator. For me, at least--I'm hardly an expert.

Here are a few more tries at getting it right:

a66aeb51ae9cae4dad647ee066cb9988.png

This is the default. Shown here for comparison purposes, and to show how the goatee shows up on a lighter background. There are only two goatees available on the creator though, and the other one is too long to fit the description.

7599a5f14bb817e9e28a883a134a8140.png

I get the impression that this is similarly not what you're looking for.

bfc622cda606c1b768e9fc372d4f7995.png

This hair's a little longer, a little more wavy. It comes down into the face a bit, but not quite like Aragorn's does. I'm not sure how to replicate exactly what you're looking for.

76bcb896993a3b0400962c85056a15da.png

This one doesn't come down into the face nearly as much. It's sort of a less-ideal version of the last one, and the last one isn't ideal.

cca2db2c9894ca016557c6cd7ef72a54.png

I don't even know why I saved this one. :P

In case another intrepid ponifier wishes to give Intervention a whirl, here's his pony code:

3J3X0P1300C5C5BD2E000002000520000UL1936200040021900C0C0BFF7FFF04107F3FCC004CB2

And once again, happy birthday Mailliw. :)

Hmm, I see. I thought it might be difficult. In that case, the first and third seem the closest to me. Kind of a mix between the two actually. Can you put some type of cloak on him, preferably brown, grey, or black.

That last one though>>> ;) 

Thanks again!

Drunk!Funtimes is coming everyone. Prepare yourselves for ensuing insanity.

As well as Drunk!Lightwaeds and Drunk!Nathan. Maybe even Drunk!Remington. :P

Hmm, I see. I thought it might be difficult. In that case, the first and third seem the closest to me. Kind of a mix between the two actually. Can you put some type of cloak on him, preferably brown, grey, or black.

Thanks again!

Drunk!Nathan wouldn't be too impaired, as he has dealt with several Epics who thought it funny to demonstrate their judgement-impairment powers on the servers, and so knows how to handle being a little tipsy. If you want to see any sort of fun from him, have Intervention get him hammered. ;)

Drunk!Funtimes and Drunk!Remington should be fun, though. :D

Thanks again!

302a15aae1e0130f867008f3e423b49c.png

Grey. So much grey.

Drunk!Sam and Drunk!Revolution? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Now Voidus, you know we can't show Drunk!Sam in the RP. Showing an underage girl under the influence of an alcohol Epic would send a negative message to our viewers. :P

Spurring Drunk!Remington to wonder if he can fashion a shiv out of branches and prehistoric insects. :P

Lightwards wakes up feeling substantially less sane than he was the night before, with multiple splashes of his own blood scattered throughout the house. :P

Also, has anyone noticed that we're at page 98 already? Are we going to make a third Question page after we reach 100, or will we go up to 150 or 200?

Lightwards wakes up feeling substantially less sane than he was the night before, with multiple splashes of his own blood scattered throughout the house. :P

Also, has anyone noticed that we're at page 98 already? Are we going to make a third Question page after we reach 100, or will we go up to 150 or 200?

The Hangover: Epics Edition. :P

I was thinking 100 or thereabouts, just to make things easier on the poor mods.