TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Question 2

1,988 posts in this topic

Surgeon General Pony to come. :P

It really showcases our misplaced priorities when Earl Greyback has a pony and Sightline doesn't. :P

It really showcases our misplaced priorities when Earl Greyback has a pony and Sightline doesn't. :P

Earl greyback has a pony!? Where!!!?

The twins are native Portlanders.

Earl greyback has a pony!? Where!!!?

The twins are native Portlanders.

a86df2423d2a21f6cea5c9139de7afae.png

Like a--

* is pulled off stage with a crook *

Surgeon General would be an awesome Epic name.

Those seem to be wise words of advice. :P

How's this for Flashpoint the Pegasus Mark II? I changed the hair, color scheme, and head shape, but other than that it's identical to the first.

9b251d063d270c08f7f0cf9b06b7f369.png

I think it's already much better than the first try, but I'm still open to suggestions. Or if somepony else with access to the creator wants to give it a more expert whirl, feel free to do so.

I forgot about that. :P

I'll have Backtrack find them and take their shoulders from behind next post. Have they done a lot of travelling, or have they spent most of their lives in Portland?

Woah. Really good. I love that one! If you make it a profile size, I'll even set it as my image.

Woah. Really good. I love that one! If you make it a profile size, I'll even set it as my image.

The client likes it!

tumblr_m2aixrkCGz1r55rzp.gif

(Thanks. :) )

Here's Flashpoint sized down to an avatar:

7487d0bcfa87ce2209320c4df6769fef.png

Yes. Yes I do. :)

I am quite glad you approve, my good fellow. And might I add how astoundingly dashing your new profile picture is looking.

I myself am trying out a new picture at the moment--what do you think of it, my dear chums?

It is a most excellent profile picture. Like a sir.

It is a most excellent profile picture. Like a sir.

GASP

I say, that was precisely the phrase I was going to use! However did you realize?

(I'll probably end up switching back to Lightwards before long, because this feels... weird, in some indefinable way. :P)

I get on, and there are multiple profile picture changes?!  What is this blasphemy?   ;) I will get a post up soon for Parity.

I actually made a Sightline pony a while back. Joe used it for a while, then switched to his current profile pic. 

Also….

SCENE 7

Traveler and Phil the Epic Shrink sit in Phil's office. Phil has a loaded pistol and a look of weariness on his face. Traveler looks as though he would like very much to turn up the volume on the TV as an episode of Classic Who plays. 

Phil: All right, then. Traveler, is it? 

Traveler: It's, uh, Nathan, actually. 

Phil: *looks at him in disbelief* 

Traveler: *leans in, lowering voice* I'm not even an Epic. Funtimes just made the whole thing up. 

Phil: You're kidding. Please tell me you're not kidding. 

Traveler: I'm not. Honest. 

Phil: *laughing* Dear Calamity, that's incredible! Those Epics are driving me crazy! 

Traveler: Oh, don't even get me started! That Nighthound's the creepiest guy I've ever met! 

Phil: *shudders* You ever met Slaughterhouse? There's a walking nightmare for you. 

Traveler: Slaughterhouse? I think Lightwards mentioned him once or twice. 

Phil: You've met Lightwards? I'm sorry. 

Traveler: *laughing* Yeah, me too. He's kind of a jerk. 

Lightwards enters the room, shaking and waving his pistol. 

Lightwards: AHA! I knew it! You're plotting against me! I should've expected as much from someone who wears those shoes with that tie! 

Phil: Mr. Cardinal, please put the gun down. 

Lightwards: *sing-song* You're plotting against me, you're plotting against me! 

Phil rises, forces Lightwards' arm down, and plunges a syringe into his neck. 

Phil: It's nap time, Mr. Cardinal. 

Lightwards collapses, unconscious. 

Phil: *to Traveler* What say we get a drink and talk about our favorite Epics some more? 

Traveler: I am so in.

Also I have just noticed that Kobold is now a Prime, the same reputation level as Brandon.
Are you prepared for the mass downvoting that is to come in your dedicated threads?

I actually made a Sightline pony a while back. Joe used it for a while, then switched to his current profile pic. 

Also….

SCENE 7

Traveler and Phil the Epic Shrink sit in Phil's office. Phil has a loaded pistol and a look of weariness on his face. Traveler looks as though he would like very much to turn up the volume on the TV as an episode of Classic Who plays. 

Phil: All right, then. Traveler, is it? 

Traveler: It's, uh, Nathan, actually. 

Phil: *looks at him in disbelief* 

Traveler: *leans in, lowering voice* I'm not even an Epic. Funtimes just made the whole thing up. 

Phil: You're kidding. Please tell me you're not kidding. 

Traveler: I'm not. Honest. 

Phil: *laughing* Dear Calamity, that's incredible! Those Epics are driving me crazy! 

Traveler: Oh, don't even get me started! That Nighthound's the creepiest guy I've ever met! 

Phil: *shudders* You ever met Slaughterhouse? There's a walking nightmare for you. 

Traveler: Slaughterhouse? I think Lightwards mentioned him once or twice. 

Phil: You've met Lightwards? I'm sorry. 

Traveler: *laughing* Yeah, me too. He's kind of a jerk. 

Lightwards enters the room, shaking and waving his pistol. 

Lightwards: AHA! I knew it! You're plotting against me! I should've expected as much from someone who wears those shoes with that tie! 

Phil: Mr. Cardinal, please put the gun down. 

Lightwards: *sing-song* You're plotting against me, you're plotting against me! 

Phil rises, forces Lightwards' arm down, and plunges a syringe into his neck. 

Phil: It's nap time, Mr. Cardinal. 

Lightwards collapses, unconscious. 

Phil: *to Traveler* What say we get a drink and talk about our favorite Epics some more? 

Traveler: I am so in.

Why is this masterful piece of modern literature not taught in our schools? :P:D

I must have missed or forgotten the Sightline pony! Do you still have it?

Also I have just noticed that Kobold is now a Prime, the same reputation level as Brandon.

Are you prepared for the mass downvoting that is to come in your dedicated threads?

I fail to see how anypony could bring themselves to downvote Earl Greyback. :P

I fail to see how anypony could bring themselves to downvote Earl Greyback. :P

:o This has been your plan all along!?

:o This has been your plan all along!?

Like a sir.

:P

sightline_zps20ce57fb.png

There's the Sightline pony. Not my best work, and I'd be open to suggestions for improvement. 

Right, I forgot about him. I'm going to go play on the creator, just to flesh out How I see him. I can't really describe it.

sightline_zps20ce57fb.png

There's the Sightline pony. Not my best work, and I'd be open to suggestions for improvement. 

If I recall it was one of the earlier ponies, before we had mastered the art of Equinization. :P

I definitely like it, though. Do you still have the code, by any chance? I'd love to fiddle with it in the Creator (Tomorrow, of course. I'm about to pass out from exhaustion right now.)

Hmm... I couldn't get a good Sightline Pony, though I did manage to make a Reverend Pony by Accident.

post-9328-0-71324100-1411016787_thumb.pn

He's from Schlock Mercenary, for those of you who read that Comic

So I'm still open to new Sightline ponies.

If I recall it was one of the earlier ponies, before we had mastered the art of Equinization. :P

I definitely like it, though. Do you still have the code, by any chance? I'd love to fiddle with it in the Creator (Tomorrow, of course. I'm about to pass out from exhaustion right now.)

I don't, but it was a pretty simple pony, so I think I could recreate it. 

Edit: The Surgeon General is a pony now. 

SurgeonGeneral_zps52e90be7.png

Let the battle for New New England begin! :P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Tea and twinkles. the ultimate challenge. :P

(starting to wonder when Nighthound should return.)

Anyway, if we´re already creating the Epics of New New England I shall add Teatime,

post-8809-0-54707500-1411050856_thumb.pn

Points to whoever can guess his powers.

Edited by Edgedancer

Tea and twinkles. the ultimate challenge. :P

(starting to wonder when Nighthound should return.)

Anyway, if we´re already creating the Epics of New New England I shall add Teatime,

Points to whoever can guess his powers.

He creates a constant temporal anomaly around himself, causing the time around him to always be "tea time."

That's my best guess. :P

He creates a constant temporal anomaly around himself, causing the time around him to always be "tea time."

That's my best guess. :P

Close, very close but not quite the right answer.

Here´s his code by the way.

bNPGR0IfdnIZSS/8m0BkMun18373W2607QZBZ6I07H0vYWigT1765dW0v for the new one

The random Epic generator returned. Behold

post-8809-0-57205800-1411051320_thumb.pn

y+Y2W4+0nUlIe7WAKNWL0un1737BO4507HhXq9c3z57As/t//29

I addmidely haven´t come up with a name yet. I´m trying for something that baisically says Ice Dragon but is catchier.

FrostWyrm?