Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Please tell me the sequel to this film is called Phil the Epic Shrink Asks for a Raise and Gets 25 Years Paid Time Off in Hawaii because I'm really starting to feel sorry for this guy. :P

Yes. "Hawaii". Altermind worked with some of the others to kill him because of his uselessness pay for the trip themselves.

Yes. "Hawaii". Altermind worked with some of the others to kill him because of his uselessness pay for the trip themselves.

Phil and Aldo had a falling out since they both wanted to use the title "Epic Shrink," one as a job description and the other as a fairly literal power summary. :P

Here is Flashpoint's bio:

Epic Name: Flashpoint

Human Name: Frank Ponte

Weakness: Being in close proximity to Cats. (This was revealed in the RP already.)

Primary Power: Electricity shooting. Flashpoint can shoot off small electric burst ps from his fingers. It can power small devices for short periods of time or shock people. The strongest it can be is enough to cause someone to almost blackout.

Seconday Power: Flying. Flashpint can fly up to 150 mph and can fly up to around 1,000 feet in the air.

Appearance: Flashpoint has shorter brown hair. It's long enough to style, but just barely, and he just spikes it up in the front a bit. He has brow eyes and is around six feet tall. He is fit and in shape. He has a bit of Latino blood in him and so has a bit darker of skin, which is normally just mistaken for a dark tan.

Home City: Spokane, Washington

Job: He used to work as a security guard for an electronics company.

Weaponry: He carries a rifle around.

Kobolds I now expect a pony. ;)

Weakness: Being in close proximity to Cats. (This was revealed in the RP already.)

...So I guess he won't be wanting a pet saber-toothed tiger? :P

In all seriousness, I like him. :) Pony forthcoming--Max is a little harder, since physical descriptions of the man are hard to come by. I imagine every one of us could set off to make a Max pony and all come back with wildly different results. :P

It's only house cats that set off his weakness, but he is allergic to cats, so while the tiger wouldn't activate his weakness, he would be sneezing a lot.

Thanks. :)

This is what is on his bio. Sorry there's not much.

Appearance: Max is a bit shorter than average with long brown hair. He is fit and strong, as standard of those who fight Epics. He has deep brown eyes and a rumbling voice.

Weaponry: Max's standard weaponry consists of two handguns on both hips and a pack of ammo on his back.

Flashpoint the Pegasus Mark I:

9a457201edda5e311a39024453b5c88f.png

Notes or criticisms? I can take him straight back to the creator and make adjustments if need be.

Max pony coming soon--I'm more confident in getting him right. Don't mind me saying this, but I think he's the more distinctive, interesting character of the two. :)

Notes or criticisms? I can take him straight back to the creator and make adjustments if need be.

Max pony coming soon--I'm more confident in getting him right. Don't mind me saying this, but I think he's the more distinctive, interesting character of the two. :)

Maybe his secondary color should be black or silver?

I'm excited to see Max ponified. :D

Morningish. Before noon, at least. Since Lightwards was annoyed at Funtimes being late, let's say it's around 10.

To be fair, Lightwards isn't a good measure of the time. He's just a very impatient person. :P

Alrighty then, so is Backtrack going to crash our lunch in the shack Kobold?

Sounds good to me. Do you want him to have already met the momentum twins, or shall we write their meeting before he comes to the shack?

I think he should have black, silver, and/or blue as a color scheme. I'm just wondering, why did you choose orange? The hair should be shorter if possible. I like the tail and wings a lot though.

Yeah, I like Max a lot too. Flashpoint wasn't even intended to be a POV character until that battle happened. So I like writing Max more.

Edited by Mailliw73

To be fair, Lightwards isn't a good measure of the time. He's just a very impatient person. :P

Does he measure time in "I would like it now," "Where is it, it's late," "If I don't have my food in three seconds I'm calling for a manager," and "You are going to get the worst Yelp review ever, you pathetic excuse for a waiter"? :P

p

I think he should have black, silver, and/or blue as a color scheme. I'm just wondering, why did you choose orange? The hair should be shorter if possible. I like the tail and wings a lot though.

Yeah, I like Max a lot too. Flashpoint wasn't even intended to be a POV character until that battle happened. So I like writing Max more.

Thanks for the feedback, both you and TwiLyght. I'll redesign him later this evening.

His cutie mark is blue, and I was leaning towards orange since the two are complementary colors. (I may have also been subconsciously channeling Scootaloo. :P) It's a shining example of how I get stuck with an idea and won't let it go, even when it clearly won't work. :P

There's also the fact that Max is way more likable than Flashpoint. :P You'll notice that Lightwards POV segments have been on a sharp decrease once I started writing for Sam and Revolution.

Does he measure time in "I would like it now," "Where is it, it's late," "If I don't have my food in three seconds I'm calling for a manager," and "You are going to get the worst Yelp review ever, you pathetic excuse for a waiter"? :P

"Hurry up with that food, or I'll have a Warrior get it. And by Warrior, I mean--well, I'm sure you get the point."

Thanks for the feedback, both you and TwiLyght. I'll redesign him later this evening.

His cutie mark is blue, and I was leaning towards orange since the two are complementary colors. (I may have also been subconsciously channeling Scootaloo. :P) It's a shining example of how I get stuck with an idea and won't let it go, even when it clearly won't work. :P

There's also the fact that Max is way more likable than Flashpoint. :P You'll notice that Lightwards POV segments have been on a sharp decrease once I started writing for Sam and Revolution.

"Hurry up with that food, or I'll have a Warrior get it. And by Warrior, I mean--well, I'm sure you get the point."

O.0

I think I met that guy back when I was a server. He didn't threaten to zombify me, but....

I met pre-Calamity Thomas Cardinal.

You know what this means?

O.O

CALAMITY IS COMING.

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Okay, I understand the complementary colors bit. It does look good together, it's just not how I picture him.

Really? I think Flashpoint is getting more and more likable. But that's just me. I do like Max the most though. Well, Chi is actually pretty fun.

Okay, I understand the complementary colors bit. It does look good together, it's just not how I picture him.

Really? I think Flashpoint is getting more and more likable. But that's just me. I do like Max the most though. Well, Chi is actually pretty fun.

Flashpoint is definitely on the likable side of the Epic Spectrum™.

Creepy McCreeperton (Nighthound)

Unpleasant (Lightwards)

Not Unpleasant (Flashpoint)

Pleasant (Voidgaze)

Funtastic (Three guesses who)

EDIT: Voidus, how did you want Backtrack to meet the momentum twins? And could you describe what they look like?

Edited by Kobold King

Unpleasant (Lightwards)

Pleasant (Voidgaze)

EDIT: Voidus, how did you want Backtrack to meet the momentum twins? And could you describe what they look like?

Surgeon General Warning: All Epics at the Funtastic end of the scale come with a heaping helping of crazy. Those who have met such Epics have reported silly songs, wearing strange costumes, and dating after eating another Epic's radio. Making out with a Funtastic Epic during an Unpleasant Epic's declaration of war against all who oppose him is not uncommon. Exercise caution, and be prepared to act like one or more of the following: an Epic, a willing accomplice, and/or President William Howard Taft.

Unpleasant (Lightwards)

Pleasant (Voidgaze)

Well at the end of their last post they were grabbed on the shoulder from behind, we were going to let whoever wanted to recruit them be that person, discovering them in their beer heist :P

They're identical twins, blonde hair, blue eyes, quite short, 19 years old.

Surgeon General Warning: All Epics at the Funtastic end of the scale come with a heaping helping of crazy. Those who have met such Epics have reported silly songs, wearing strange costumes, and dating after eating another Epic's radio. Making out with a Funtastic Epic during an Unpleasant Epic's declaration of war against all who oppose him is not uncommon. Exercise caution, and be prepared to act like one or more of the following: an Epic, a willing accomplice, and/or President William Howard Taft.

Surgeon General would be an awesome Epic name.

Those seem to be wise words of advice. :P

How's this for Flashpoint the Pegasus Mark II? I changed the hair, color scheme, and head shape, but other than that it's identical to the first.

9b251d063d270c08f7f0cf9b06b7f369.png

I think it's already much better than the first try, but I'm still open to suggestions. Or if somepony else with access to the creator wants to give it a more expert whirl, feel free to do so.

Well at the end of their last post they were grabbed on the shoulder from behind, we were going to let whoever wanted to recruit them be that person, discovering them in their beer heist :P

They're identical twins, blonde hair, blue eyes, quite short, 19 years old.

I forgot about that. :P

I'll have Backtrack find them and take their shoulders from behind next post. Have they done a lot of travelling, or have they spent most of their lives in Portland?

Surgeon General would be an awesome Epic name.

Those seem to be wise words of advice. :P

How's this for Flashpoint the Pegasus Mark II? I changed the hair, color scheme, and head shape, but other than that it's identical to the first.

9b251d063d270c08f7f0cf9b06b7f369.png

I think it's already much better than the first try, but I'm still open to suggestions. Or if somepony else with access to the creator wants to give it a more expert whirl, feel free to do so.

I forgot about that. :P

I'll have Backtrack find them and take their shoulders from behind next post. Have they done a lot of travelling, or have they spent most of their lives in Portland?

I like the new pony. :)

Surgeon General: the first real challenger for control of New New England? :P