Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I refuse your reality and insert my own :P

I choose to believe she's a phsychology grad student and all of Oregon has just been one massive psych experiment for her thesis.

Oh, Voidus figured it out! Now you can all prepare yourselves for her thesis, "Doctor Funtimes, or How I Learned to Lose My Mind and Carpet Bomb." :P Or alternatively, "Mauling Fedoras and Gasoline Shirts: A Study in how Convincing Insanity Gets You Absolutely Everything You Ever Wanted In the History of Ever."

Oh, Voidus figured it out! Now you can all prepare yourselves for her thesis, "Doctor Funtimes, or How I Learned to Lose My Mind and Carpet Bomb." :P Or alternatively, "Mauling Fedoras and Gasoline Shirts: A Study in how Convincing Insanity Gets You Absolutely Everything You Ever Wanted In the History of Ever."

... Does that mean Funtimes is the Psychiatrist interviewing Lightwards?

Edited by Edgedancer

Does it end with the psychiatrist hitting Nighthound over the head with a crowbar? :P

Isn't that how we've been ending all scenes?

'Then Funtimes and Nathan teleported to the museum, escaping Lucentia. Then they hit Nighthound over the head with a crowbar.'

Isn't that how we've been ending all scenes?

'Then Funtimes and Nathan teleported to the museum, escaping Lucentia. Then they hit Nighthound over the head with a crowbar.'

"Everyone else at the MoNA thought that was a smashing idea and grabbed crowbars. What followed could only be described as a big musical number where everyone took turns hitting Nighthound with crowbars."

"Everyone else at the MoNA thought that was a smashing idea and grabbed crowbars. What followed could only be described as a big musical number where everyone took turns hitting Nighthound with crowbars."

"And then Early Greyback joined in and started hitting Nighthound with a crowbar. Like a sir."

Chicago Joe left Newcago early. There's a reason for that. 

It was night in Newcago. It was always night in Newcago. But this one seemed especially dark, the streets all but deserted save for a single figure. He walked slowly, purposefully, his red and black cape rippling in the cold wind. 

"Where did you come from

BANG! 

"Where did you go

BANG! 

"Where did you come from

His voice hung in the air with the echo of his last gunshot. The song, sung slowly with more than a hint of menace, had not flushed his enemy from his hiding place. 

"​Chicago Joe….

Fortuity paused, scanning the future. He was close, he knew that much. But how close, and how guarded he was, were questions he preferred not to answer. 

"You'll never take him alive!" A woman leaned from an upper-floor window just long enough to make her declaration, then ducked back inside an instant before a bullet struck her. 

"WHERE ARE YOU HIDING HIM?" 

-----------------------------------------

Chicago Joe transformed from stone long enough to take a swig of whiskey. One of many women in the basement patted his arm. 

"It's all right," she said. "We won't let mean old Fortuity find you."

Chicago Joe left Newcago early. There's a reason for that. 

It was night in Newcago. It was always night in Newcago. But this one seemed especially dark, the streets all but deserted save for a single figure. He walked slowly, purposefully, his red and black cape rippling in the cold wind. 

"Where did you come from

BANG! 

"Where did you go

BANG! 

"Where did you come from

His voice hung in the air with the echo of his last gunshot. The song, sung slowly with more than a hint of menace, had not flushed his enemy from his hiding place. 

"​Chicago Joe….

Fortuity paused, scanning the future. He was close, he knew that much. But how close, and how guarded he was, were questions he preferred not to answer. 

"You'll never take him alive!" A woman leaned from an upper-floor window just long enough to make her declaration, then ducked back inside an instant before a bullet struck her. 

"WHERE ARE YOU HIDING HIM?" 

-----------------------------------------

Chicago Joe transformed from stone long enough to take a swig of whiskey. One of many women in the basement patted his arm. 

"It's all right," she said. "We won't let mean old Fortuity find you."

I fear that Chicago Joe's canon appearances will be somewhat underwhelming, considering the level of memetic awesomeness that has grown up around him. :P:D

Scene 2

Nighthound and Psychiatrist sit in a secured room. Nighthound is wearing a strait jacket and a mask.

Psychiatrist: Mr. Jäger, how do you feel today?

Nighthound: Just peachy, in fact I just got called insulting names already.

Psychiatrist: That-

N: No, no, I don´t mind, in fact I would love to shake your hand but *struggles against his restraints* you understand?

P. I´m sorry but there are regulations.

N. Oh, I understand that. In fact let me tell you a secret to show my goodwill. Truth be told, my weakness is steak.

P. As it happens, letting you eat steak is also against regulations.

N. Alright, you got me. My weakness are man-eating tigers, you should invite one to our next meeting.

P. Why are you lying, Mr. Jäger?

N. Because then you won´t belive me, when I´m telling the truth. In fact I already managed to convince you that cats aren´t my weakness.

P. How about we talk about you childhood.

N. Salad dressing.

P. Excuse me?

N. My mistake, I assumed we were doing the Rorschach test with the stains on your clothes.

I wonder how much of our fanon will ultimately become Ascended. :P

TwiLyght, are you up next in the Museum?

Everything and nothing.

If Lightwards asks Voidgaze what Traveller meant with "...thinks it´s real", she´ll answer that the name he came up himself is Doctor Awesomesauce. :P

Scene 2

Nighthound and Psychiatrist sit in a secured room. Nighthound is wearing a strait jacket and a mask.

Psychiatrist: Mr. Jäger, how do you feel today?

Nighthound: Just peachy, in fact I just got called insulting names already.

Psychiatrist: That-

N: No, no, I don´t mind, in fact I would love to shake your hand but *struggles against his restraints* you understand?

P. I´m sorry but there are regulations.

N. Oh, I understand that. In fact let me tell you a secret to show my goodwill. Truth be told, my weakness is steak.

P. As it happens, letting you eat steak is also against regulations.

N. Alright, you got me. My weakness are man-eating tigers, you should invite one to our next meeting.

P. Why are you lying, Mr. Jäger?

N. Because then you won´t belive me, when I´m telling the truth. In fact I already managed to convince you that cats aren´t my weakness.

P. How about we talk about you childhood.

N. Salad dressing.

P. Excuse me?

N. My mistake, I assumed we were doing the Rorschach test with the stains on your clothes.

Everything and nothing.

If Lightwards asks Voidgaze what Traveller meant with "...thinks it´s real", she´ll answer that the name he came up himself is Doctor Awesomesauce. :P

Scene Three: The Therapist Needs Therapy. :P Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Scene Three: The Therapist Needs Therapy. :P

Funtimes: Hello Mr. Therapist, awsomeazing name by the way, what´s your problem

Mr.T: I don´t have a problem and why are you asking questions? You are my patient.

DrF Nu-uh.

Edited by Edgedancer

Doctor: Hello there, Miss--

Funtimes: *blows raspberry*

Doctor: Miss--

Funtimes: *blows raspberry*

Doctor: *sighs* Please have a seat, Doctor Funtimes.

Funtimes: Why?

Doctor: Because we need to get this session...why am I wearing wizard robes?

Funtimes: *giggles* Why not?

Doctor: Miss Funtimes, you need to take this seriously. What happens here will determine...where did you get that kitten?

Funtimes: Those papers on your desk looked SO boring.

Wow. 72 replies in 24 hours. We're productive aren't we? ;)

Psychologist: Hello Altermind. How are you today?

Altermind: Well, I have to deal with idiots and no one understands me.

Psychologist: I'm sorry. Would you like to talk more?

Altermind: Why, I just had a grand idea. I need to vent what I imagine doing to the idiots who surround me. *smiles* *creates hallucinations of pain and everything scary*

Psychologist: Aaaaaaahhhh!! *passes out*

Altermind: I feel much better now. Thanks doc.

Wow. 72 replies in 24 hours. We're productive aren't we? ;)

Psychologist: Hello Altermind. How are you today?

Altermind: Well, I have to deal with idiots and no one understands me.

Psychologist: I'm sorry. Would you like to talk more?

Altermind: Why, I just had a grand idea. I need to vent what I imagine doing to the idiots who surround me. *smiles* *creates hallucinations of pain and everything scary*

Psychologist: Aaaaaaahhhh!! *passes out*

Altermind: I feel much better now. Thanks doc.

Please tell me the sequel to this film is called Phil the Epic Shrink Asks for a Raise and Gets 25 Years Paid Time Off in Hawaii because I'm really starting to feel sorry for this guy. :P

Psychiatrist: Good afternoon, Mr. Grisslie. I'd like to talk to you about some of your more violent incidents over the past few months--

Slaughterhouse: Really? Finally, someone who appreciates art when he sees it.

Psychiatrist: Ah... sorry?

Slaughterhouse: Well, you took such pains to interview the artist! * shakes manacles * Tell me, which was your favorite work?

Psychiatrist: Art? Um, I don't know... oh. You mean the victims. * sighs *

Slaughterhouse: Which was your favorite? Lisa the Triangle's probably my best work, though there's no denying Tim the Pig's charismatic little face. Do you know how long it took to flatten a human nose to that extent?

Psychiatrist: ...Can I amend my previous statement? Let's not talk about your violent incidents. Instead... why don't you tell me about your parents?

Slaughterhouse: * grins widely *

Psychiatrist: They really don't pay me enough for this.