Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

No response yet--here's what I said, in a conversation titled "Ahoy There."

Hello there! First off, allow me to welcome you to the forum. It's unconventional to welcome members who have yet to formally introduce themselves, but in this case, you've inadvertently drawn attention to yourself. :)

To cut a long story short, "Traveller" is the name of a major character in a popular forum RP. Someone on this thread noticed that a new person had signed up under the same name, and several players from the RP lined up to friend you right away.

So rest assured that no one is stalking you--we're just an excitable bunch who are glad to see a familiar name pop up. :) If you feel inclined to post here, I look forward to getting to know you as a member!

I like it. Hopefully, he won't be sitting at his computer, watching the friend requests pour in, saying "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE????" :P

I like it. Hopefully, he won't be sitting at his computer, watching the friend requests pour in, saying "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE????" :P

Personally, I'd have been thrilled for people to have started friending me mere hours after I made my account. :P

Who goes next in Oregon?

Personally, I'd have been thrilled for people to have started friending me mere hours after I made my account. :P

Who goes next in Oregon?

Same here. :P

I don't know. Edge has Voidgaze's reaction, but if you wanted to do a reaction for Sam and Revolution (Revolution was hugged by an Epic and Nathan just went white when Voidgaze whispered in his ear) I'm sure it'd be fine.

Who goes next in Oregon?

In the PP, Saccharine, Aldo and Cricket scene, I was going to go after you because Aldo was asked a question. But I think we are all keen to see the next stage commence if you know what I mean  ;).

So The next post I was going to do was really a wind up of the scene BUT as you are up next it would make more sence for you to send us on our merry way should you wish it.

SO EXCITED!!!!

Oh, Twi I wanted to run something by you, with Penumbra effectively absent for the time being I've been thinking of what to do with the Epics he picked up, Soulswitch will probably follow him to the empire but Zip and Refill might not, so I've been thinking that they might just recruit all the minor Epics they can to try to overthrow all the factions and just let all Epics rule as they want instead of having a leader, might provide a nice source of regular attacks against the factions to deal with.

Oh, Twi I wanted to run something by you, with Penumbra effectively absent for the time being I've been thinking of what to do with the Epics he picked up, Soulswitch will probably follow him to the empire but Zip and Refill might not, so I've been thinking that they might just recruit all the minor Epics they can to try to overthrow all the factions and just let all Epics rule as they want instead of having a leader, might provide a nice source of regular attacks against the factions to deal with.

That's an interesting idea. They could provide a consistent source of random encounters throughout the RP if TwiLyght approves.

In the PP, Saccharine, Aldo and Cricket scene, I was going to go after you because Aldo was asked a question. But I think we are all keen to see the next stage commence if you know what I mean  ;).

So The next post I was going to do was really a wind up of the scene BUT as you are up next it would make more sence for you to send us on our merry way should you wish it.

SO EXCITED!!!!

Very well, I'll get something written up then. :)

I like it. :)

I seriously want to PM Traveller and say "Don't worry about Altermind or the necromancer. Your secret is safe with me. ; )"      :P

Thanks. :) Am I the only one who thinks of ponies instead of people when I read Oregon posts? :P

I think like that on occasion. Not often, but sometimes. And only the Epics. Maybe because my human character hasn't been ponified yet.

Who goes next in Oregon?

I'm putting up a Flashpoint scene right now, so Pan is up there. Strongsteel can go, but I'm not sure there's much more to say. Soulswitch is up in the fight. Gordon's turn at his base. CorpseMaker could respond to Upgrade returning with a Electro. That's all the ones I'm involved in.

About the Thoughttown-whacko alliance, can they set up a meeting time in a neutral location so that Altermind and Ligthwards can plan again? Altermind doesn't like Lightwards, but he and Nathan are the only two who he would talk to about planning. Nighthound isn't too smart and Funtimes is crazy. He doesn't want to trust Sightline with all the negotiating too.

About the Thoughttown-whacko alliance, can they set up a meeting time in a neutral location so that Altermind and Ligthwards can plan again? Altermind doesn't like Lightwards, but he and Nathan are the only two who he would talk to about planning. Nighthound isn't too smart and Funtimes is crazy. He doesn't want to trust Sightline with all the negotiating too.

That makes sense. As for a potential meeting place--how about the Sadry dwelling? It's still in a pristine condition, and it doesn't technically lie in any one Epic's territory. Lightwards could mention it as a nice little house in the suburb where he first forged his alliance with Funtimes.

Also... is there a bio somewhere for Flashpoint that I missed? I can't find one. :/

That makes sense. As for a potential meeting place--how about the Sadry dwelling? It's still in a pristine condition, and it doesn't technically lie in any one Epic's territory. Lightwards could mention it as a nice little house in the suburb where he first forged his alliance with Funtimes.

Also... is there a bio somewhere for Flashpoint that I missed? I can't find one. :/

The Sadrys' sounds fine. And when I say that Altermind only wants to talk to those two, I don't mean that only those two should come. He'd want to at least have Funtimes there to make sure that she can complete some of his ideas as wel as maybe spark an idea or two. He'll also want to bring part of his crew.

Um, no. There isn't a formal bio. I never got around to making one since I explained his powers in RP and didn't plan on making him a viewpoint character. I'm heading off to bed now, but I'll do that tomorrow. I'll also move Kathy's and Travis' bios into my Epics in Oregon post.

Speaking of Flahspoint, I believe only he and Max, of my characters, do not have a pony. I guess Freeze doesn't, but she's minor.

The Sadrys' sounds fine. And when I say that Altermind only wants to talk to those two, I don't mean that only those two should come. He'd want to at least have Funtimes there to make sure that she can complete some of his ideas as wel as maybe spark an idea or two. He'll also want to bring part of his crew.

Um, no. There isn't a formal bio. I never got around to making one since I explained his powers in RP and didn't plan on making him a viewpoint character. I'm heading off to bed now, but I'll do that tomorrow. I'll also move Kathy's and Travis' bios into my Epics in Oregon post.

Speaking of Flahspoint, I believe only he and Max, of my characters, do not have a pony. I guess Freeze doesn't, but she's minor.

* GASP * I must rectify this lack of ponies at my earliest opportunity! Once I've read Flashpoint's bio and re-read Max's posts, there will be an equinization like no other!

"I do believe this is a group meeting, and whispers are not conducive to trust."

I'm going to let Edge take that one because 1) it's his turn and 2) there is one response and one response only that would make sense for Funtimes: 

Start at 1:37.

I like Lightwards' paranoia, though. ;)

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I'm going to let Edge take that one because 1) it's his turn and 2) there is one response and one response only that would make sense for Funtimes: 

That is indeed the only possible Funtimes reaction. :P

And thanks. I like showing that he really is steadily losing his marbles. And this is only with three deaths--he'll be an erratic, gun-toting, dinosaur-riding psychiatric study once CorpseMaker and other future murderers have taken their toll on him.

Ok then I'll post in a bit with Refill and Zip picking up the momentum twins and SS and Chi wrapping up their fight then, I think that the shack is pretty much done with until the beardapalooza starts and PP can talk to the whackos again.

That is indeed the only possible Funtimes reaction. :P

And thanks. I like showing that he really is steadily losing his marbles. And this is only with three deaths--he'll be an erratic, gun-toting, dinosaur-riding psychiatric study once CorpseMaker and other future murderers have taken their toll on him.

SCENE 1

Lightwards and Psychiatrist sit in Psychiatrist's office. Lightwards is handcuffed to a chair and Psychiatrist has a loaded pistol in his lap. 

Psychiatrist: All right, Mr. Cardinal—

Lightwards: LightWARDS! 

Psychiatrist: *stifling a sigh* Lightwards, then. Tell me about your childhood. 

Lightwards: *eye twitching* Why? Why do you want to know that? Why are you asking me when I'm handcuffed to a chair? 

Psychiatrist: Because your answer will provide valuable insight as to why you've made the decisions you have made thus far. 

Lightwards: *laughing maniacally* No, no, no, I know what this is. You're asking because you want to know about me! 

Psychiatrist: Um, yes. I believe I said that—

Lightwards: You're asking because you want to know my weakness! You think my parents are my weakness, don't you? Don't you

Psychiatrist: Mr. Cardinal—

Lightwards: Well, it's not going to work! I'm not telling you a thing about my parents, or my childhood, or any of that David Copperfield kind of crap! *laughs again, eye twitching* You got me to quote Catcher in the Rye! Probably thought that was my weakness, too, didn't you? Didn't you, Mr. Psychiatric Shrink Doctor Man

Edit: I will post for Panacea tomorrow. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

My my my, you decorated wile I was gone.I like it not as stuffed. :P

I wonder who else will visit a Psychiatrist. :ph34r:

Start at 1:37.

Who doesn´t like to wisper?

My my my, you decorated wile I was gone.I like it not as stuffed. :P

I wonder who else will visit a Psychiatrist. :ph34r:

Who doesn´t like to wisper?

tumblr_nauqezVtFq1teco02o4_250.gif

;)

Pretty much everyone in the RP needs a psychiatrist, but I doubt any of them will actually get one. :P

I like to whisper too.