Question 2

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

But he killed all of the people they would have ruled. I doubt they'd want to. 

True, true.  So he is left with the strongest Epics, all of whom hate him.  That isn't the best situation to be in, even for Corpsemaker.

Penumbra:

Jeff Carlisle walked down the supermarket, looking for his favorite cereal, he enjoyed doing simple things like this now that he'd banished his alter-ego Penumbra.
He stopped a nearby employee as he walked past.
"Excuse me, could you please direct me to the cocoa puffs?"
"I'm sorry sir, we've just run out."
"Run... out?"
Shadows writhed around the pair, Jeff felt Penumbra stirring again, it had been a long time, but this injustice would not, could not be tolerated!
"PENUMBRA WANTS COCOA PUFFS!"
The shadows severed the mans head from his body before turning on the store, leaving ruin in their wake in search of the glorious cereal.

Can you imagine what would happen if Upgrade enhanced Murphy? O.o

Edited by Voidus

Terrible Upgrades:

Lightwards: Zombie Apocalypse

Funtimes: Remember that Party you had at Chuck E. Cheese's when you were younger? That's the entire World Now.

Nighthound: Looks like the Aftermath of the Zombie Apocalypse

Altermind: Suddenly, Every person in the world lloks like the Old Spice Guy

Lucentia: Diamonds are no longer valuable, at all.

Sightline: One minute the Earth is in the Milky Way, the Next it's in Andromeda.

Quota: Mass Suicides Rising

Toymaker: We got Death Star!

Murphy: [YOUR WORLD FILE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED, RESTART WITHOUT SAVING?]

Altermind: Suddenly, Every person in the world lloks like the Old Spice Guy

"Hello, Newcagoans. Look at your ruler. Now look at me. Now back at your ruler. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me. He's wearing a cape. I don't need a cape. I could be wearing anything you want me to wear. Now I'm wearing a robe. But why would I wear a robe? That's silly, like something your ruler would wear. Now he's wearing a robe while I'm wearing a fetching tuxedo. Anything is possible when your ruler is an illusionist. Now I'm on a unicorn, because who needs a horse when you have a unicorn?" 

Sandman

Maximillian's tummy rumbled as he walked down the aisle of Walmart.

He had been craving cocoa puffs all day. But when he got to the cereal section he discovered to his horror it was empty!

He turned to the nearest employee, "Hey you! Where are all of the cocoa puffs?" 

The employee turned and saw who had addressed him. He smiled, "Well hello little boy. Have you lost your mommy?"

Maximilian scowled. Insolence was not becoming of humans. He repeated his question, "I said, where are the cocoa puffs?"

The man still didn't take him seriously. He laughed and said something about finding Maximilian's mother. So Max put him to sleep. The man hit the floor with a thud and lay there snoring. Max entered his dream and searched his mind, where he discovered that the cocoa puffs were in the back and that the man was deadly afraid of giraffes for no discernible reason. 

Max left the man crying in his sleep as he ran from imaginary giraffes made from cocoa puffs. ON the way to storage he passed the candy aisle and forgot all about cocoa puffs.

Fade

What are cocoa puffs?

Kobold, I have some ideas for getting up to the museum, but Aldo will probably be needed, we can use the collaboration Doc if you want or if you give permission I could just write in him offering some help.
The plan is to get Saccharine to rip up a nearby manhole cover, Aldo to make it big enough for everyone to stand on and then the twins to lift it up to the museum.

Lightwards will attend in person, and will probably be bringing Aldo and Cricket. He'd be hesitant to bring Nighthound, but Lucentia is a possibility if Edgedancer wants to have a character present. Lightwards will probably have a small retinue of Warriors as well.

Bringing Lucentia sounds good to me. It´s interesting how all she has to do is show up to instantly be more trustworthy than her brother. :P

Altermind will bring Flashpoint, Sightline, Strongsteel, Pan, and Mare. Maybe Voidgaze if Edge wants. If Intervention joins up, he'll come too and now I'm having him join up soon, since I want Altermind to have him make Lightwards and crew slightly drunk. ;)

As much as I like Voidgaze, I doubt it she´s the most suited for negotiations and someone trustworthy has to stay back and keep guard. Interestingly this counts for both Thoughttown and the MoNA.

Yes. Very. I don't really have a favorite part, though nighthound freaks me out and doctor funtimes is just the most hilarious person ever. 

That means I´m doing my job right :D

Yeah sure, Edge are Lucentia's diamonds still growing up to the museum or are they gone now that she's arrived there?

They are not growing anymore but the construct itself still stands tall until Lucentia lets it crumble.

Once again, I find myself in a house full of sleeping people, checking the forum one last time before going to bed...

And I nearly wake everyone else up with my laughter upon reading the Funtimes segment. :D

Can we agree here and now that the climax of the RP should include Lightwards and Remington dueling in the middle of Walmart?

Apparently, we are killing sleep already. :P

Can you imagine what would happen if Upgrade enhanced Murphy? O.o

It´s called the apocalypse.

On another note, Möbius is really getting around, isn´t she? ;)

cocoa puffs comming. :ph34r:

Kobold, I have some ideas for getting up to the museum, but Aldo will probably be needed, we can use the collaboration Doc if you want or if you give permission I could just write in him offering some help.

The plan is to get Saccharine to rip up a nearby manhole cover, Aldo to make it big enough for everyone to stand on and then the twins to lift it up to the museum.

You can definitely write in his help. Just make sure he flourishes grandly when he uses his power. ;)

EDIT:Or do what you did. What you did was awesome. :)

On another note, SO MANY AWESOME COCOA PUFFS STORIES.

Edited by Kobold King

You can definitely write in his help. Just make sure he flourishes grandly when he uses his power. ;)

On another note, SO MANY AWESOME COCOA PUFFS STORIES.

Agreed. 

Dare I ask what the various members of our cast would do if they arrived at the laundromat, only to find that one person was using all the washing machines? 

Sandman would rejoice. Yay! No chores!

I saw your shout-out at the end of your last post. 

Me likey. :D 

I don't know. Do you dare? Muahahaha.

Well, in the words of a wise old wizard, "Do not dare not to dare." 

And for extra kicks and giggles, let's say it was the one person they could not stand who had taken all the washing machines. 

Agreed. 

Dare I ask what the various members of our cast would do if they arrived at the laundromat, only to find that one person was using all the washing machines? 

I´m writting mine right now, currently Lucentia´s to be exact.

Wait until next month. ;)

Doctor Funtimes 

He was there. 

Lightwards. 

He was there and the machines were spinning, spinning, spinning all around with all his clothes inside. She would have stopped to watch, maybe spun like the machines, had he not been there and taken every single one for his stupid clothes. 

Stupid clothes. 

His clothes were stupid. 

She giggled. They shouldn't be stupid. "You're the Emperor," she sang. 

Lightwards turned, his eyes narrowing at the sight of her. "Oh, hello, Doctor. I wasn't aware you needed to wash your clothes, considering you can simply make more." 

She blew a raspberry. "Emperors shouldn't wear stupid clothes." 

"My clothes are not stupid!" 

"Are too." 

"Are not!" 

She could have continued like that—would have liked to continue like that forever and ever or until he got so angry his face turned red. Like a joyous leprechaun, her friend Revolution had called him. But she had places to be, and she couldn't waste time arguing. So she waved her hand over the washing machines. 

"There," she said with a smile. "Now your clothes aren't stupid." 

Lightwards dashed to the nearest washing machine, pried the door open, and removed a frilly pink tutu. 

"I am going to kill you for this," he said. 

Funtimes giggled. "Gotta catch me first!" And with that, she vanished.

Nathan

She was there. 

Lucentia, Diamond Queen of Astoria, was in the laundromat. And every single washing machine was filled with her clothes. 

Nathan ground his teeth. What kind of a queen used a laundromat, anyway? Unless….

Unless she knew he would be there and had taken every single washing machine just to annoy him. 

She couldn't have known, he told himself. She's not a precog. She's just an Epic using a laundromat. 

An Epic who could trap him in diamond like a dragonfly in amber. 

Stifling a sigh, Nathan backed away from the laundromat before he was seen.

Remington 

"What kind of an Emperor uses a laundromat, anyhow?" 

Lightwards' eyes narrowed. "I needn't explain my choices to you." 

Remington leaned against the doorjamb, laundry basket in his arms. "No, but I'd like you to." 

"It doesn't matter what you like. What matters is that I get my laundry done." 

"That all?" Remington paused in thought a moment, then marched inside, opened the nearest washing machine door, and threw Lightwards' clothes onto the floor. 

A bullet clicked into place beside his ear. "Put them back, or I'll brave Funtimes' wrath for a new Warrior." 

Remington tossed his clothes into the washing machine. "No you won't." 

"You think you know me?" 

"Nope. But I know she's right behind you." 

Lightwards turned, eyes wide in horror, to the empty space behind him. That was all the time Remington needed to whip out a pistol of his own, take aim, and fire. 

"Should've used your own washing machine," Remington said as Lightwards resurrected.

Doctor Funtimes 

He was there. 

Lightwards. 

He was there and the machines were spinning, spinning, spinning all around with all his clothes inside. She would have stopped to watch, maybe spun like the machines, had he not been there and taken every single one for his stupid clothes. 

Stupid clothes. 

His clothes were stupid. 

She giggled. They shouldn't be stupid. "You're the Emperor," she sang. 

Lightwards turned, his eyes narrowing at the sight of her. "Oh, hello, Doctor. I wasn't aware you needed to wash your clothes, considering you can simply make more." 

She blew a raspberry. "Emperors shouldn't wear stupid clothes." 

"My clothes are not stupid!" 

"Are too." 

"Are not!" 

She could have continued like that—would have liked to continue like that forever and ever or until he got so angry his face turned red. Like a joyous leprechaun, her friend Revolution had called him. But she had places to be, and she couldn't waste time arguing. So she waved her hand over the washing machines. 

"There," she said with a smile. "Now your clothes aren't stupid." 

Lightwards dashed to the nearest washing machine, pried the door open, and removed a frilly pink tutu. 

"I am going to kill you for this," he said. 

Funtimes giggled. "Gotta catch me first!" And with that, she vanished.

Nathan

She was there. 

Lucentia, Diamond Queen of Astoria, was in the laundromat. And every single washing machine was filled with her clothes. 

Nathan ground his teeth. What kind of a queen used a laundromat, anyway? Unless….

Unless she knew he would be there and had taken every single washing machine just to annoy him. 

She couldn't have known, he told himself. She's not a precog. She's just an Epic using a laundromat. 

An Epic who could trap him in diamond like a dragonfly in amber. 

Stifling a sigh, Nathan backed away from the laundromat before he was seen.

Remington 

"What kind of an Emperor uses a laundromat, anyhow?" 

Lightwards' eyes narrowed. "I needn't explain my choices to you." 

Remington leaned against the doorjamb, laundry basket in his arms. "No, but I'd like you to." 

"It doesn't matter what you like. What matters is that I get my laundry done." 

"That all?" Remington paused in thought a moment, then marched inside, opened the nearest washing machine door, and threw Lightwards' clothes onto the floor. 

A bullet clicked into place beside his ear. "Put them back, or I'll brave Funtimes' wrath for a new Warrior." 

Remington tossed his clothes into the washing machine. "No you won't." 

"You think you know me?" 

"Nope. But I know she's right behind you." 

Lightwards turned, eyes wide in horror, to the empty space behind him. That was all the time Remington needed to whip out a pistol of his own, take aim, and fire. 

"Should've used your own washing machine," Remington said as Lightwards resurrected.

Mr. Quota?

You, sir, are a slontze.

Now I feel compelled to write my cast when I'm back on a computer. :D

(Also, is anyone else amazed that our first Funtimes POV scenes come from this thread instead of Oregon?)

Mr. Quota?

You, sir, are a slontze.

Now I feel compelled to write my cast when I'm back on a computer. :D

(Also, is anyone else amazed that our first Funtimes POV scenes come from this thread instead of Oregon?)

Yes. Yes, he is. 

I shall wait like this: 

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

(Her viewpoint was giving me fits for so long that I decided to practice here and make it a bonus feature to see if I'd have any luck introducing it in the main show. :P