Transcription Requests

Zas678

Yep. I've edited you so that you now have claim to it. Thanks!

EDIT- And those who have completed a transcription now have the Transcriber award! If you've done one in the distant past, shoot me a PM, and I'll give it to you too.

Also, the OP is edited to give you an example of what you should and shouldn't include in your transcription.

I feel like such a slacker, but I promise that I haven't forgotten about this. I'm at about the halfway mark (30 minutes) but I have to go back now and add in all the parts I edited out. It will be completed, I promise. Thank you for the example in the OP, I really debated with myself about adding in words that Brandon had forgotten.

Yep. I've edited you so that you now have claim to it. Thanks!

EDIT- And those who have completed a transcription now have the Transcriber award! If you've done one in the distant past, shoot me a PM, and I'll give it to you too.

Also, the OP is edited to give you an example of what you should and shouldn't include in your transcription.

Soooo SHINY! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! So for those who missed it, there was a Google+ Hangout that was a blast tonight. There's a video here, and a partial transcription here. Sorry, but we were trying to do it live, so it hits the main points, but some of the things are skipped over and not spelled right.

Here's the video:

http://t.co/3Pcy6ON6

Here's the doc. I'm splitting it into 2 so that spam bots don't eat it up. So just post it in your URL as one link instead of as 2 lines.

https://docs.google....ent/d/1EC0lSTyT

waykrsVwjd3j3kYLcNr5xKY1qCxGzGdFCUM/edit

So who wants it?

• 2 weeks later...

Right all done on the transcript resent the other one just in case ;) there were a couple of annoying bits where multiple people were talking at once and that really irritating parts a couple minutes in where someone seemed to be mashing their keyboard quite loudly :P but I'm sure I got all of the important stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I will do that right away!<div>EDIT: I have completed the first youtube video, http://goo.gl/YkDvA

I will probably take longer doing the other parts, I have some work do be getting on with. But it is good fun!

</div><div>EDIT AGAIN: I have now completed the second youtube clip, the link is still the same as before. </div>

Edited by FireArcadia

• 1 month later...

Hey! I've got some more videos for people!

I've got 2 from alloy of law, one in Seattle, and one in a store called Murder by the Book in Houston:

Seattle: My link

Murder by the Book: My link

And something that I usually wouldn't add, but I will because of the content. The latest Writing Excuses where Brandon talks in depth about Way of Kings: My link

Thanks guys!

Murder by the Book: My link

I was totally here during this recording! At least I think I was... the two links are exactly the same.

If it is from Tuesday, November 15th 2011 I was there.

I can transcribe it- It is summer now, so I have a bit of time on my hands.

Also, there is a guy who already transcribes writing excuses- here.

We could prolly just use that, or at least ask him if we can *shrug*