Mini Fanfic

Ironeyes

We're playing Hemallurgic Mafia at Dragonmount, and I wrote this short paragraph for a character who got lynched by being dropped off a cliff.

Wow, I take a shower after practice and get out to find I've missed the voting deadline. Ohh, well.

Now, I don't actually know the late Smiley's powers, but for the purpose of this story, I'll make him a Thug.

Pain. That was all that was, all that could exist. Smiley lay, broken but alive, at the base of the cliff that his mistaken cohorts had chosen to dump him from. Right or wrong about his innocence, they had missed one crucial detail. Pewter. A man could survive many things with that comfortable flame in his chest, and they had somehow forgotten to use a Leecher on him before the attempted lynching. It was running out, though. Pewter burned fast, and though his injuries were not fatal now, they could be when he was no longer burning. With a tremendous effort, Smiley reached down to the heel of his boot and pulled out a small glass vial, filled with an alcohol solution of metal. He swallowed this and, his reserve restored, proceeded to flare it so that he could walk again. As the sun sank, he limped heavily toward the nearest town, where perhaps he could hide until, fully healed, he would take his revenge on the twelve who had voted against him.

Better watch out, he is coming!

How well do you think I imitated Brandon?