11 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone else on this site watched The Escapists show "zero punctuation". I would definitely recommend it if you want something funny to watch (if you like video games) or if you need to kill some time, so much time. 

So many upvotes. Yahtzee is awesome, even when I completely disagree with him about a game I still love his reviews.

Yahtzee is amazing. I haven't even played most of the games and I still love to watch his videos. He is hilarious.

just wondering does anyone know where to buy his novels, I've been looking everywhere 

I can agree with the others here, fairly hilarious.

just wondering does anyone know where to buy his novels, I've been looking everywhere 

Try amazon. (Not that I had a chance to read them myself yet.)

That was pretty amazing.

"It's for your own good! It's for your own good!"

You can get them on amazon.

Also, in the unlikely event someone who likes XCOM and Zero punctuation stumbles across this post of the 17th shard forums, someone made a Yahtzee voice pack mod for XCOM 2.

It's hilarious.

You can get them on amazon.

Also, in the unlikely event someone who likes XCOM and Zero punctuation stumbles across this post of the 17th shard forums, someone made a Yahtzee voice pack mod for XCOM 2.

It's hilarious.

Given that it's one of the few games he's given pretty strong approval for I'd say most people who come to this thread will like both. :P

I've always respected Yahtzee, mainly because despite his occasional gaffe, his complaints about games are usually spot-on.