The Ultimate SLC Comic Con Stalker Strategy Thread

Seonid

The wait is over!

So, do I have to eat my hat?  Keep in mind that lying automatically voids the contract and means I can feast on your soul!  Enjoy, and have a nice day.

Ahem. As the sole keeper of oaths, I recall no such provision wherein you were granted any power whatsoever over the decision-making process, or any power of discipline or reprisal if you as a private citizen (who will shortly be eating a hat, if I have my way) judge that someone is being deceptive.

--

On a completely unrelated note, the terms of the bet were quite clear: "If people are disappointed when it gets posted, I will eat my hat!"

I then hereby declare myself disappointed, then, for reasons of my own which I feel not obligated to share with you. My friend who I was just talking with had a poor day at work the day the transcript was posted: as you failed to specify the target of the disappointment, then I hereby declare that "people"—that is, more than one persons—have been disappointed when the transcript was posted.  :mellow:

You may now eat your hat.  :D

Oh, I'll just throw my lot in with Kuristan...though my disappointment isn't related, it still fulfills the contract, I believe. :D

...we'll waiting for that hat eating video, Wiery, you could, of course, buy a chocolate hat or something more edible...(if a more edible hat exists).

Edited by Nymp