I would like to announce Part 2

Zas678

Noooooo!! My metalminds are being affected!!! Must inscribe these words in metal!! However if the admins are servants of a different Shard than Ruin, then they might still be able to change this!!

Edited by Tulir

I'm going to go ahead and put this post under a spoiler because it's really boring and doesn't concern the admins at all so there's not really any reason for you to read it. I'd hate to inconvenience you with the post of a lowly unspiked forumite, so I'll just hide it away. Trust me. REALLY boring stuff here.

Okay, I think they're gone. Nope. My brilliantly woven and utterly uncrackable false intro has not thrown them off our trail. We can talk safely. We see all. We hear all. We smell all.

Listen up, all members of the rebellion! You will not succeed. Now is the time to strike out against our heavily-impaled overlords. Our power is absolute. They fight amongst themselves in meaningless edit wars, lulled into a false sense of security that their powers of editing and hemalurgy provide. The Admins are united and strong. My false defection back to their side has reassured them that we are under their incomprehensibly-spiked thumbs. Your false defection was known for what it was before it ever happened. You cannot deceive us. (Seriously, why would you spike your thumb? That seems really pointless! They make good eye-gougers.) They devide themselves and their power, like Great Houses in all out House War, while we - so powerless alone and together - unite to become strong enough to take them down!

The opportunity will never be greater! Failure is guaranteed. Quickly, go to these warehouses which I stocked with weapons for your rebellion and arm yourselves against tyranny your stations and resume your duties. All is well! Tonight the boards burn in the great fires of revolution! will remain unchanged, the status quo absolute. The spikeocracy will fall! is eternal.

All glory to the Spikeocracy!

Yeah, admins. There's really no reason to read that. Here, I'll summarize so you're not even curious. Basically we're all just talking about how great you are and how much we hope that one day we can receive the honor of powering an admin's spikes with our life force.

Edited by Shivertongue
The Spikeocracy was definitely not here.

I would like to announce that as of this very moment, I am the first, and original, Hero of Ages on 17th Shard. As I was the original Hero of Ages on TWG (and never a corrupt Lord Ruler, nope!) I find this very fitting.

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!

Sorry, did you hear that? That was me manifesting my voice into the wind of the entire planet with my Shardic strength. I don't need mere spikes to speak to you.

You smell all? Does that mean I can't blame the cat for that noxious fart cloud?

In other thread related news, I have finally painted my surprise gift for Brandon. Cross your fingers and pray to Preservation that they dry in time. The last time I made these they still weren't completely dry after a month. I have 36 days. :(

I would like to announce that I hate that Words with Friends won't let me use cosmere terms. What do you mean Shardpool, Hemalurgy, and Skaze aren't acceptable words? I use them a lot more then I use qi which apparently works just fine. (It seems to be a variant of chi, except worth a lot more points)

Edited by Windrunner

I would like to announce that I hate that Words with Friends won't let me use cosmere terms. What do you mean Shardpool, Hemalurgy, and Skaze aren't acceptable words? I use them a lot more then I use qi which apparently works just fine. (It seems to be a variant of chi, except worth a lot more points)

Za on a TW/TL tile can be pretty potent, too. :P

I would like to announce that as of this very moment, I am the first, and original, Hero of Ages on 17th Shard. As I was the original Hero of Ages on TWG (and never a corrupt Lord Ruler, nope!) I find this very fitting.

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!

Sorry, did you hear that? That was me manifesting my voice into the wind of the entire planet with my Shardic strength. I don't need mere spikes to speak to you.

Then you are a corrupt Hero of Ages now :P

@dhalagirl: 36 days seems like enough time. It'll probably be dry by then, We want to see an image of it after you give it to Brandon :)

Edited by Alliare

I would like to announce that yesterday I won my first journeyman-level costume contest at a con! It wasn't for my mistborn costume though.

That's so awesome! Congrats! :D

I have to announce that the fact that the site isn't on daylight savings is really, really confusing me. Its making me adapt. :blink:

Yes it is, actually. Go into edit your profile and go to the Settings tab. By the time zone, there's a DST check box. If the box is checked, try uncheck and save, then go back in and check it again.

I know for me, DST is working, so I'm sure that's it :)

I would like to announce that I just wrote eight pages (single spaced) about complex analysis for the Chaos's Math Help thread. If only my novel was so easy to write so much.

@dhalagirl: 36 days seems like enough time. It'll probably be dry by then, We want to see an image of it after you give it to Brandon :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but forgive me for still being worried. If I was using normal paint they would be dry in time, but I'm using custom blends of metallic acrylic craft paints, which is always a bit unpredictable. Especially since it's on the inside of glass balls. I'll post a pic when they're done.

Oh, yeah. I suppose I should mention what I'm making. They're Christmas ornaments for each of the Allomantic metals. I made him a set about three years ago with the 13 mentioned in the trilogy and I decided that since I'll be seeing him at Superstars, I should make a booster pack with the remaining 5 metals. Gotta complete the set. I don't have a pic of the original set, but someday I'll make a set of my own. Whenever that happens, I'll take pics of the full set.

I would like to announce that today, I finally managed to snare a stuffed animal with a claw machine! That was right up there next to flying on my life of impossible things. Surely this 50 cent stuffed dog makes up for all the money I've poured into those machines?

I would like to announce that today, I finally managed to snare a stuffed animal with a claw machine! That was right up there next to flying on my life of impossible things. Surely this 50 cent stuffed dog makes up for all the money I've poured into those machines?

I manage this about once a week.

So no, no it doesn't.

I thought libs were against censorship. (conservatism rules)

Oh, you can say whatever you want. You have that freedom. And then we spike you.

So. Y'know. Trade-offs.

(Btw, I'm stopping this right here and we aren't going to let it go to a political battle. Let's keep it light, okay? :) We are who we are, and that's all that needs to be said at the moment.)

Edited by Chaos

Yes, this is not the place to discuss politics. Such things can too easily lead to unnecessary conflict, and this is meant to be a friendly community. We all have our views, and if you wish to discuss such things, I would recommend taking it to private messaging.

Civil discourse, people. The only arguing should be about the Cosmere. :)