I would like to announce Part 2

Zas678

"Sequel Series" would be more accurate than "spinoff." Also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NEXT MONTH!

I prefer to call it Aang's (that's his name, right? something like that) "new game+" :P

Personally, i've never really watched the last airbender series (seen a few episodes here and there), but I know a few guys who watch it like crazy. I watched the rifftrax of the live action movie, though. It was a pretty good riff, i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Good luck som1else. I know how hard it is when you just have event after event after event. You can do it!

Also, I would like to announce that Chaos has pulled ahead in upvotes. *sigh*

That's what happens when you upvote my posts, dude :P Still, you'll probably get to the next reputation level before me.

I would also like to announce that we have also passed 30,000 posts on the site.

I would like to announce that living without running water is not fun. My house had a pipe break, so the water's been off for a few days. If you've never had that done, it will surprise you how much you depend on sinks, toilets, and showers. Makes me glad for the fantastic utilities this country has. I mean, imagine having water for only a few hours a day, same for electricity, and, heaven forbid, no natural gas. Hooray technology!

I would like to announce that the Battlegrounds on World of Warcraft are filled with jackasses, and graveyard-camping is the lamest thing ever. THREE Alliance rogues farmed our graveyard for about fifteen minutes last night until one of the few Horde who wasn't getting murdered every two minutes realized it and took them out.

I'd also like to announce that Night Elves are lame.

Thank you for your humility. I've never played it either. Who has the time, since we all spend our days here instead?

You need to spend all of your time here, Shivertonge! :P

Edited by Tulir

I would like to annouunceee that I just purchased the Nookbook for The Way of Kings, despite the fact that I already have the paperback, hardcover, and audiobook. I am pathetic.

"Why?" you may ask?

So that it is searchable. Much easier to look quotes/info up.

Now I just need all of Mistborn on e-book...

I would like to announce that yesterday I finished editing my first novel. I have discovered that I really hate editing.

In happier news, there are ...(counting)...44 days until I fly to Vegas for the Superstars of Writing Seminar. Woo hoo!!!

Congrats! That's so exciting, Kim!

I would like to announce that I went to a Brandon Sanderson signing tonight, and was sitting next to him, and someone there asked if I was his son.

Limebaby aged quickly. So quickly, in fact, that within a few years, he became Limeman, going by the alias "Zas." Some whispered that he had secretly found an atiummind and was filling it, making his body age to adulthood. Others whispered that one so young could not possess so many upvotes.

I would like to announce that I went to a Brandon Sanderson signing tonight, and was sitting next to him, and someone there asked if I was his son.

Thats so awesome. Was the signing epic?

It was pretty sweet. Brandon's line wasn't actually the longest (the first one I've been to that's been that way), which is perfect because I got to ask a number of questions- from the naming of Spren, to interesting things about Ruin's mind-changing, to the debunking of some coincidences. I'll post the transcription when I have it done.

That sounds fantastic Zas. I'm finding that I have more and more respect for all the work you've done compiling the Brandonothology and the WoT database. Typing up audio transcript is tougher then I thought, and I'm not even doing any of the website coding you did. Great job :D

I would like to announce that I took my first practice AP World History test last Friday, and I passed! I now have t-minus two months to get eleven more questions right to get my score level up into the 5 range, so all the colleges will accept the class as credit.

Good job and good luck, Windrunner!

I would like to announce that I planted a whole bunch of seeds today. If they're successful, I won't lack for fresh cucumber this summer. And the kittehs won't lack for catnip :)

I would like to announce that John Carter is an awesome movie, and everyone should see it. I got you beat, though, because I saw it with a cute blond, and actually missed about an eighth of the movie. ;)

It was pretty sweet. Brandon's line wasn't actually the longest (the first one I've been to that's been that way), which is perfect because I got to ask a number of questions- from the naming of Spren, to interesting things about Ruin's mind-changing, to the debunking of some coincidences. I'll post the transcription when I have it done.

Duuuude I cannot wait. Especially if he answered any of my questions. Ahhhh! So excited.

I would like announce, in lieu of Wayne, that Chaos's time in Hawaii is obviously having some affect on his accent. Thus that long surfer duuuuude, that was in his last post. :D

Also thank you EHyde!

Oh shut up. :P