Zas678

I would like to announce Part 2

724 posts in this topic

There, have another rep point for your good deed. Also, your signature is out of date. :P

Aye, that it is! I'll change it, and see if anyone can see what's different XD

I would like to announce how lucky I am to now you guys. Thanks for being such wonderful people :)

My cat gave birth this morning :D

Did you add a caption?

I would like to announce that I, get this, used the wiki to actually look a fact up...

And for Roshar too. It's looking better every day.

I would like to announce my shock.

I would like to announce I'm editing Shardcast while tipsy. Nothing could go wrong with this.

I would like to announce I'm editing Shardcast while tipsy. Nothing could go wrong with this.

I would like to announce that I am designing stuff while a little more than tipsy.

This is the best plan ever.

I would like to announce that I am embarking into the unknown: I am trying henna!

Make sure you get the good kind of henna. Some of the cheaper kinds are made of tar or something, and can cause allergic reactions and scarring.

I would like to announce that I just bought a car for the first time. And I did it by myself (meaning no friends or family came with me). Not only am I proud of myself for this rather large step of independence, but I also think I got quite a good deal on it. Today is a great day.

I would like to announce that if you look closely in Brandon's blog post on the Rithmatist and its release, he totally linked to the Hoid article on the Coppermind 0_0

I would like to announce that if you look closely in Brandon's blog post on the Rithmatist and its release, he totally linked to the Hoid article on the Coppermind 0_0

Firstly, that's awesome - much love :3

Secondly - Liar or Partinel re-writtem in first person? Hoid's origin, told by the man himself? HECK YES!

(I know it's speculative at this point, but I really hope he goes ahead with this plan :P)

Edited by firstRainbowRose
Watch the language!

I would like to announce that I totally bought the Rithmatist, and am now weighing how much joy reading it will bring me against how much work I have to do.

Also, I am beyond psyched that he linked to the Hoid article! :D

I would like to announce that I have posted the first Rithmatist article on the wiki (Armedius Academy).  Granted its not finished yet, but I'm working on it!

I would like to announce that I'M BACK! 

In terms of actual announcements, I suppose I could announce that I just bought Fils-Des-Brumes with my copy of The Rithmatist and am inordinately excited to  read it.

I would like to announce that the wiki is officially below 50% stubs! 49.92% to be exact. There's a massive amount of work still left to go, but this is a huge step and I'm super pumped up about it! :D

I would like to announce that I just completed the repairs necessary to rescue my 60 gig, fully backwards compatible, PS3 from the Yellow Light of DEATH! :D

Wow I have been busy with stuff IRL and haven't been able to get on here in ages.

First off I would like to announce that I have officially graduated highschool and therefore met the minimum requirements to be a productive member of society.

Secondly I have been called to serve an LDS mission in Santa Rosa California and will be leaving on September 4th. So you guys will be seeing even less of me for the next two years than you have recently.

Lastly, I am super sad (to the point of tears) right now because one of my best friends is moving out of the country and I am not sure if I will ever see her again. I've been depressed all week but I just finished saying my last goodbyes with her and could barely hold myself together.

I'm sorry to hear that SOM1else. :( I my experience, remaining in touch with people even in the same country is tough enough, let alone internationally. Best of luck to you.

I would like to announce that I'm going to be, for the most part, away from the forums for the next 10+ days. I might be able to pop in occasionally, but I don't really know what my internet access is going to be like. So, if you PM me or post a comment on a theory of mine or whatever, I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)

I would like to announce that I'm going to be, for the most part, away from the forums for the next 10+ days. I might be able to pop in occasionally, but I don't really know what my internet access is going to be like. So, if you PM me or post a comment on a theory of mine or whatever, I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)

Similarly with me, I'll be out for the next week or so...

I would like to announce that I have returned from a week long vacation to Yellowstone!

I would like to announce that I have returned from the savage and wild isle of Nebrask! I didn't make it around the Tower, but I had to dodge a few escaped wild chalklings. It's good to be back :D