I would like to announce Part 2

Zas678

Double post because of importance!

The number of Stormlight Archive articles on the wiki just hit 500!!!! :D

Also

Really tempted to go to SpoCon with you... The timing in the summer may just work, too...

This will be awesome! We can terrify people with our Brandon related trivia knowledge

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to formally announce that I have to eat crow, thanks to Kurk. Denth is a member of the Idrian Royal Family. This totally blindsided me, but great catch :D

For anyone who didn't see our discussion, I was rather vehemently opposed to the idea of Denth as a Royal. I guess this explains how people knew who his sister was.

I would like to formally announce that I have to eat crow, thanks to Kurk. Denth is a member of the Idrian Royal Family. This totally blindsided me, but great catch :D

For anyone who didn't see our discussion, I was rather vehemently opposed to the idea of Denth as a Royal. I guess this explains how people knew who his sister was.

Dang. Nice job Kurk. Well, when you put it in terms of Shashara, that makes sense XD

On that note of 17th Shard being awesome (and I am always up for giving ourselves a pat on the back :P) I would like to announce two things! You may have obviously noted how crazy activity the board it's been this month. Indeed, those hit statistics I mentioned before certainly support that, but now forum data says so as well. April 2013 has been the most active month since March 2012. This month, as I post this, has had 2,594 posts, which surpasses September 2012 (2528 posts) which was previous most active month since March 2012. That March had our most posts ever actually, with 3472. So uh, yeah we're not going to be able to surpass that March this month, but dang guys, I can only imagine how crazy things are going to be after Words of Radiance comes out. Also, this month had the second most new topics per month, with 182, shortly before the record holder of 185, which was November 2011.

There, with the actually worthwhile announcements out of the way, we can talk about what is really important: my reputation count! Hey, check it out, a new Reputation level! 

broken%20one.jpg

The first member to achieve it! Well... besides Brandon, but hush :P 

I would like to announce that my family is going on a cruise!

I would also like to announce that I'm not going, since part of why they took it was to get away from me

And I would announce that I honestly would be bored to death on a cruise and don't mind at all.