Zas678

I would like to announce Part 2

724 posts in this topic

I would like to announce that tomorrow is the first day that I teach calculus 1. Wish me luck!

<insert maths joke here>

I used to have a good one about a fractal and a hospital but I seem to have completely forgotten it. :( Times like this I need a coppermind.

I would like to announce... that I am not dead. Lol. Life has been absolutely freaking ridiculous since about the end of August. Ridiculous in a good way, I promise.

... that it is more than stupid try to get some thoughts together for a draft while being worn out. Especially because I didn't save them.

update 24.01.13: I did it again ... or better: I again did not save my edit.

Edited by Meg

I would like to announce that the wiki just hit 1111 articles! So everyone, make a wish! :P

I would like to announce that I just finished Alcatraz 4 and I have now read everything available by Brandon Sanderson! I'm not counting old drafts of books and Prime versions though.

Soooooo, this is a little late and if you hang out in the chatroom you might already know this, but about a week ago I found out that I GOT ACCEPTED INTO BYU!!!!

Not only will I be going to my dream school this fall, but as Windrunner pointed out I will be in prime position for Brandon-stalking (this is a joke). Also

Also

Also

SA2, ANYONE? !

Psh, we all know you're a Stalkerson at heart :P

Don't get too excited about this whole Utah thing, all this means is that I expect regular signing reports from you and that I'll constantly be bombarding you with questions to ask :P

And, lastly, congrats again! I'm super excited that you made it :)

Major congrats to lyssie95!

I'll take this moment to announce I completed my first ever official running event on Sunday - Llanelli Half-marathon, with a chip time of 01:58:43 (to be confirmed).

I would like to announce that I really, really hate abstract algebra.

O.o

Chaos? Hating on math? Abandon all hope, ye who enter here, the apocalypse is surely upon us! D:

O.o

Chaos? Hating on math? Abandon all hope, ye who enter here, the apocalypse is surely upon us! D:

It is well, well known through my office how much I hate this particular subject :P Edited by Chaos

Abstract algebra is the greatest subject ever :P

Abstract algebra is the greatest subject ever :P

You have now nominated yourself to help me with it :P

Happy to help :) what kind of things are you doing?

I would like to announce that when one makes to decision to read one chapter of their book before going to sleep, it is important to make sure that the selected chapter is not Chapter 37 of A Memory of Light.

I would like to announce that when one makes to decision to read one chapter of their book before going to sleep, it is important to make sure that the selected chapter is not Chapter 37 of A Memory of Light.

*FACEPALM x2 COMBO*

I actually thought to myself, "What if that had been my last chapter for the day?"

I would like to announce that I have somehow become infected with an insane disease that makes everybody I meet act like they're my friend.

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!? etc etc etc.

I would like to announce that this post made me go read chapter 37 to the end last night. Also I feel the need to announce that I used way to much time reading all of both the announce forums :-)

I would like to announce that I am so going to SpoCon to meet Brandon!

Considering I've never met him before I'm pretty pumped, not to mention that gorgeous copy of Firstborn and Defending Elysium. Time to start stocking up on hardcovers... I literally can't wait :D

I would like to announce that I am so going to SpoCon to meet Brandon!

Considering I've never met him before I'm pretty pumped, not to mention that gorgeous copy of Firstborn and Defending Elysium. Time to start stocking up on hardcovers... I literally can't wait :D

Really tempted to go to SpoCon with you... The timing in the summer may just work, too...

I would like to announce that I'm back!

I would also like to announce that I am in remmission from my cancer! :D And if the cancer stays away for the next five years I'm officially cured!

Congratulations freja, that's great news :)